XBOX 360 Wireless Blutooth Headset $29.99 Newegg

Anyone have this? how is it?(comfort wise) I have the old wireless headset and that thing really makes my ear sore after a hour of use.

tempting. I'm using a PS3 dual modded fightstick on my Xbox so I can't plug the headset in while playing fighting games. Any has experience with this headset?

I am kind of interested too. The big question for me is does this work like an in-ear canal headset, or does it rest on the ear? I have bluetooth headset for my phone (the one amazon had as deal of the day the other day) and it's a very good headset, but I can only wear it with the ear loop, and that thing is uncomfortable. I thought the idea was to stick it into your ear, but it's not like that. It rests on your ear and for me it either won't stay put (and so I have to use the uncomfortable ear loop), or with one of the other inserts it does stay in my ear, but it is raised away from it and then I have to crank it up to hear it, especially if it's noisy.

So I want one that works like an in-ear canal headphone. Does this work like that or is this another one that rests on the ear? That this works for the xbox too is nifty, but it's only of value to me if it's more comfortable and still works well.

[quote name='crunchewy']I am kind of interested too. The big question for me is does this work like an in-ear canal headset, or does it rest on the ear?[/QUOTE]

From the manual, it looks like it's intended that you use both the ear loop and an ear gel. It says the ear gel should rest over your ear - not in your ear canal.

These headsets suck. I've tried all three official wireless models and they are all equally terrible. The old style wireless headset is better than this new crap, so buyer beware. For the record, I have gone back to the wired headset that came with my first arcade system several years ago.

I have one and am not impressed either. I have switched back to the older wireless model. Every once and a while it would disconnect for a second and then reconnect. Very distracting to hear that click when it disconnects and miss half of a conversation while it reconnected.

I have one and the sound quality is quite good. My only issue is that it sits a lil loose on my ear. Since I'm not moving around all that much when I'm playing my Xbox, it's not really a problem.

I had been wanting one of these and was additionaly attracted to it becuase I could use it for my phone....but the reviews I heard were not too good and for what it cost?...didn't seem worth it.

bread's done
Back