xbox 360 wireless controller £10...(requires a bit of footwork)

gauntlet36

CAG Veteran
hi this is my first post on the forums, basically if you go to play.com you can get a controller, kung fu panda, and lego indianna jones for £29.99.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/8056650/Lego-Indiana-Jones-+-Kung-Fu-Panda-+-Xbox-360-Wireless-Controller/Product.html

you can then go to cex (computer exchange for those who dont know) and trade both of the games in for a total of about £21 cash or if your so inclined (have kids little brothers or like the games) you can just keep them.

i am going to get a few controllers and either tell my friends or sell them controls for £25...depending on how nice i feel

The old "wireless entertainment pack" had Forza 2 and Viva Pinata in it, which came in a single DVD case, both artworks on the front cover and plain labelled black-and-white discs with "BUNDLE COPY ONLY" on the cover. CeX still accepted it for trade, but for a lot less than each individually. They may eventually accept this, but it's not on their site yet and it'll probably be worth a lot less than the two sold separately.

EDIT: I was wrong, it is listed already. But only £10 cash / £14 exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back