Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $19.90 @ gogamer.com - This deal is back

When I finally get Street Fighter IV and built my wireless arcade stick I'll order one of these recertified controllers from Gogamer so I can gut it for the parts.

I purchased a recertified wireless controller from gogamer about a month ago. It looked brand new, and works great. Im very happy with my purchaes.

Awesome deal indeed. If I needed a controller, I wouldn't hesitate on this one bit. Recertified controllers from any decent business are usually a-ok.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']Could that mean that the analog sticks have become a little loose?[/QUOTE]

Probably... but you never know... you may get lucky and get a pretty new one.
This is like gambling :)

[quote name='faithguy19']Does any body know what it means by recertified?[/QUOTE]

Receritifed means that is used to be damaged or broken, and GoGamer fixed it so that now it works. It basically means "broke, now fixed". That's why its cheaper, but don't worry; most of the time the controllers are good from what I hear.

[quote name='halomaster']No reason to pay more for a controller.
http://www.gogamer.com/Recertified-...VproductId76712174VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm[/QUOTE]

Lots of reasons. There is no guarantee every recertified controller buying sight unseen is as good as the next. You also aren't going to get the warranty. I just got a new wireless controller and VP: PA from BB for $30 a few days ago from a post here.

Not bashing the used stuff, I've bought it before. But "no reason" is a little strong.

[quote name='turls'] I just got a new wireless controller and VP: PA from BB for $30 a few days ago from a post here.

[/QUOTE]

I was checking out that deal too. Might bite on that one considering you are getting a brand new controller and a decent game too, for only 10 bucks more.

[quote name='turls']Lots of reasons. There is no guarantee every recertified controller buying sight unseen is as good as the next. You also aren't going to get the warranty. I just got a new wireless controller and VP: PA from BB for $30 a few days ago from a post here.

Not bashing the used stuff, I've bought it before. But "no reason" is a little strong.[/QUOTE]

I understand your concern, but that becase you have not used one.

I telling you it looked, worked, played and felt like a new controller.

[quote name='halomaster']I understand your concern, but that becase you have not used one.

I telling you it looked, worked, played and felt like a new controller.[/QUOTE]

... and he's saying someone else might not have been so lucky.

I got one of these from BF. They sent me a rechargable battery instead of the regular battery housing case. That would have been fine, but the rechargable battery will not charge at all. I tried two different chargers. Then the controller itself had more wear and gunk then I was expecting. I think someone ate a PB&J sandwich while they were using it.

My friend got one and his was in perfect condition. So it's a toss up to what you'll get.

bread's done
Back