Xbox 360 wireless controller $29.99 at Newegg

Yep i went with a wired controller instead of getting a wireless receiver for PC. The receiver was around $25 from the places that had it in stock (was looking for official one not a 3rd party knockoff). Only $5 bucks more for wired controller seemed worth it for me

[quote name='tbassett']snatched a silver controll w/ charge kit. Been wanting one of these[/QUOTE]

Oh man I really want the silver one; especially with a play & charge. I wonder if I can get Amazon to price match it for me so I can have prime & use a giftcard.

[quote name='loomis1975']You would need a wireless receiver to use that on the PC.

The play and charge cord doesn't transmit data.

The wired xbox 360 controller is also 29.99 at newegg and you can use that out of the box on the PC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...5&cm_re=360_controller-_-74-103-205-_-Product[/QUOTE]

You can also get the wireless with the receiver from amazon for $39.99, which is what I did. Just another example of companies designing and pricing things to make you buy more than you need. The wireless receiver is only $10 less than when it's bundled with a wireless controller. That's insane...

[quote name='tbassett']snatched a silver controll w/ charge kit. Been wanting one of these[/QUOTE]

totally bit too. saw the price and went right to checkout! :bouncy:

I'll pull the trigger on this as soon as I know if it's new. I got a bunch of used controllers, don't need another...

i bought silver with charge kit last week from ebay via daily deal for $39.99 buy.com was the one selling them.

Needed an extra one and I thought this was a great price. I didn't get the silver one with play and charge kit since the d-pad isn't really improved and they the buttons don't have the color sceme you see in the games when promted. Also, I like to have everything matching. LOL. I will just use rechargable batteries. Being deliverd by DHL. I thought they weren't operating in the US anymore. Oh well as long as I get it.

faster then insults on a chuplayer blog, my controller arrived! got my silver controller in less than a day via ups. newegg rules, I have never had a bad experience with them.

i bought the 44.99 silver with play+charge kit. hopefully it is good. i'm tired of my rechargeables and i think my controller is crapping out, it's old.

thanks grabbed one! i bought the silver before and didn't like the texture of it when holding it in my hands and the button colors sucked.

Picked up one with the play & charge kit. I already have four controllers, but only one has a rechargeable battery and that battery died around a month ago.

bread's done
Back