XBOX 360 Wireless Controller & Conan BUNDLE for $29.90 @ gogamer

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']isnt this for a refurbished controller though? i break enough new controllers from overuse/wear & tear[/QUOTE]

Says recertified controller. Still think its a good deal. $20 bucks off regular price and you get a free game.

I really want some customer feedback on this. If this is a defective controller that wasn't used and fixed up, I'm in for some. But if it's someone's dirty leftovers then I wouldn't take it if it was free.

[quote name='LANTERN OF ASH']I really want some customer feedback on this. If this is a defective controller that wasn't used and fixed up, I'm in for some. But if it's someone's dirty leftovers then I wouldn't take it if it was free.[/QUOTE]

I got mine 3 weeks ago. Looked new to me. No dirt or scratches and works fine. I think the Conan bundle is a new deal, but they have had this controller deal for about a month now. Note it does not come with any batteries.

[quote name='jon714']I got mine 3 weeks ago. Looked new to me. No dirt or scratches and works fine. I think the Conan bundle is a new deal, but they have had this controller deal for about a month now. Note it does not come with any batteries.[/QUOTE]

Can you confirm this has the white battery holder? (I would assume so, would be useless without it unless you had the microsoft battery pack.)

Nice deal, just not for me. Thanks op.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='richdmoore']Can you confirm this has the white battery holder? (I would assume so, would be useless without it unless you had the microsoft battery pack.)[/QUOTE]

Yes it had the white battery holder, just no batteries.

bread's done
Back