Xbox 360 Wireless Headset $39 at Buy.com / $40 at Amazon.com

silva

CAGiversary!
Buy.com $38.59
Amazon $39.97

204850706.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed out on Amazon having it on sale a couple of weeks back because of lack of funds. But I won't miss out on this one. Not today.

And it's my birthday?

Double Whammy of Awesome.

Alternatively you can go to Amazon to get it for like $1 more to bring it to $39.95. *cancels buy.com order and goes with that Amazon Prime*

My WIRED headset is already a POS that barely works. Do these wireless one's do the job any better?
I'd imagine they'd be even worse.

Do they have a receiver unit that you plug into the controller or the xbox or neither?

Last go around everyone said that these were better. I just grow weary of dealing with that dangling cord. I always seem to knock it out if I'm not careful when playing.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Last go around everyone said that these were better. I just grow weary of dealing with that dangling cord. I always seem to knock it out if I'm not careful when playing.[/quote]

I always seem to throw my controller on the floor because of the damn wire on my wired headset. I really need a wireless headset, but with Mother's Day coming up I'll just save my money and wait for it to go on sale again.

[quote name='cleaver']Spend the extra dollar and buy from the place that isn't the shittiest online retailer on Earth[/quote]

Didn't get your SFIV TE Fight Stick did you? ;)

I honestly have had no problems with Buy.com. I order what I want (with the world's slowest free shipping) and I get it.

But I got this from Amazon anyway since a $1 + free 2day is better than a week from now free shipping.

I got it from amazon and used the AE discount to knock off another $3.90 :)

Anyways Buy.com sucks. Ordered one of the Witchblade Compendiums from them a while ago for $65. This is a 1050 page compilation of 50 issues of the comics. They sent me someones random personalized coffee cup....

Then they made me send it back and wait a month for them to process my return before they would even return my money.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I missed out on Amazon having it on sale a couple of weeks back because of lack of funds. But I won't miss out on this one. Not today.

And it's my birthday?

Double Whammy of Awesome.[/quote]

Happy Birthday :-({|=

[quote name='FurryCurry']I missed out on Amazon having it on sale a couple of weeks back because of lack of funds. But I won't miss out on this one. Not today.

And it's my birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! Im going to get one too!

I hate the Wireless Headset. I've given them multiple tries over the years and they've always had problems picking up my voice. I have to talk REALLY loud for it to pick up my voice, so I always end up returning them.

344.jpg

And it's my birthday?

Happy Birthday!:D

bread's done
Back