Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter $69.99 FS @ Buy.com

Cheapest I've seen this new & sealed. Used has been $55-60.

Pretty good deal, though yes, it's still sad that this has to be a "good" deal at $70.

The next best price for this is amazon at $80. I think the normal going price is $100, so if you need it get it now!

Didn't really want to spend so much money for a little device that should have been built in anyways, but I need to get my live subscription running somehow. >_> Thanks for the link!

[quote name='Ryouko']Didn't really want to spend so much money for a little device that should have been built in anyways, but I need to get my live subscription running somehow. >_> Thanks for the link![/QUOTE]

I'd probably get this if it was about $40, but until then I'll get by with running an ethernet cable from my laptop. Not the greatest solution, but I only really use LIVE for dlc and demos.

[quote name='BIG5']I'd probably get this if it was about $40, but until then I'll get by with running an ethernet cable from my laptop. Not the greatest solution, but I only really use LIVE for dlc and demos.[/quote]

i got mine for 40 bucks used from a friend who was going to trade it in at gamestop:cool:

come on guys, this isn't even hard to find for this price, or cheaper if you wait a bit. It's this same priced used at Gamestop and you have 30 days on it. If your store doesn't have one, you can get them to call and get a store that does have it to send it to that store.

And, you can wait for the 20% off accessories coupon and get this for $55.

I have been using one for over a month. It works great and the network connection is a bit stronger than when I used the shared connection (same network) with my laptop.

[quote name='Idx86']I've heard that this item doesn't work very well. Any truth?[/quote]

Not if you have a strong signal on other wireless products and no encryption on your router. If you've got security on your router, you have to enter the password. I live in a house so I have no need for wireless security. Nobody is close enough to piggyback on my connection or anything.

It's recognized right away by the 360 and doesn't need it's own power source (ie - doesn't take up a plug) so it's the best adapter you can get.

[quote name='pwnthee']come on guys, this isn't even hard to find for this price, or cheaper if you wait a bit. It's this same priced used at Gamestop and you have 30 days on it. If your store doesn't have one, you can get them to call and get a store that does have it to send it to that store.

And, you can wait for the 20% off accessories coupon and get this for $55.[/QUOTE]

Aren't these known to crap out over time?
I wouldn't feel safe buying it used at gamestop.

bread's done
Back