Xbox 360 World Tour Wireless Guitar??

Kezmer

CAGiversary!
My girfriend and I are pretty new to the whole Guitar Hero thing, but I am hopelessly addicted, anyway I have 2 of the Les Paul Wireless controllers for the 360 (thanks to CAG's btw) and I have bought all the games so far on 360, plus the 2 Rockband games. (also thanks to CAG's !)

Anyway I have been searching for either the World Tour Wireless Gutiar only for cheap, I have seen a few on ebay but they are all used and I am not sure I want a used one. The new ones on Amazon were around 50 bucks but most were 60. I cannot even find a guitar only at a B&M store without the game included. I can find a Rockband 2 Guitar only but all the ones I have found are 50-70 dollars brand new in stores.

If anyone has a nice reliable place online or has seena deal at a store I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Kez

Don't waste your money on it, seriously. The Les Paul's you have are better. If you want it for the "slider bar" I, as well as others, can tell you it's a gimmick that doesnt really work.

thanks for the info I pretty much agree with you but I don't want it for me I really like the Les Paul, but my girlfriend picked up this guitar at best buy and played with it and she likes the way it feels much better. I am trying to bid on ebay at least that seems to be the easiest way to get one of these new anyway

also they squeek after a while instead of clicking, and they break way to easy, so if you play allot, i would stick with the les paul, but if u must have it dont buy used off of ebay ill look around, if i see anything ill let you know

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']also they squeek after a while instead of clicking, and they break way to easy, so if you play allot, i would stick with the les paul, but if u must have it dont buy used off of ebay ill look around, if i see anything ill let you know[/quote]

Haha, you just brought back a memory for me, forgot about the squeak. It was doing that straight out of the box during alt-strumming. It was SOOOO annoying.

bread's done
Back