xbox 360

drunkenxsouljah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I am trying to sell my xbox 360 to someone at work and I have a xbox 360 arcade with jasper chip, got the system last month, and have ninja gaiden 2 mint, magnacarta 2 mint, dead space platinum hits mint, gears of war mint, and lost planet mint, one controller, and no hard drive. How much should i sell it for?

Agreed. I'd probably go lower than that even. The 360 has great deals when boguht new these days, with the Amazon/Walmart $100 GC and other combo deals as of late.

I wouldn't pay more than $225, but you may be able to sell to someone less intelligent for over $250

I am having issues selling my xbox. It's becoming a crowded market, and thanks to Craigslist, people are unloading them soooo cheap. I am not willing to part with my 1.5 year old Xbox w/20gb HD, controller, and games for $160 like some people are. At that price I'd rather hang on to it in case my elite blows up, lol.

Good luck selling it. I would be interested in buying Ninja Gaiden 2, Magna Carta 2, and Dead Space if you're interested in splitting the package. PM me if you are :)

[quote name='Retom7']I am having issues selling my xbox. It's becoming a crowded market, and thanks to Craigslist, people are unloading them soooo cheap. I am not willing to part with my 1.5 year old Xbox w/20gb HD, controller, and games for $160 like some people are. At that price I'd rather hang on to it in case my elite blows up, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yea, well thats the market. I sold my 20GB launch with 1 controller and MW2 for $175 on CL. I basically got $130 for a launch 360. I was lucky enough to get my replacement arcade w/120GB for $152

So I basically upgraded for $25. Awesome deal if ya ask me. With the failure rate of a 360, it's really hard to buy used and feel good about your purchase.

seems xbox is going downhill lol I have both ps3 and xbox but they are so similar and I like my ps3 better so no point in having both, rather get a wii. Retom I would split the package but I think I will get more money selling it all together so if something doesn't work out I will let you know.

bread's done
Back