Xbox 360s, new shipment at Target YMMV

crazytalkx

CAGiversary!
Went to the Baldwin Park, CA Target yesterday and to my shock saw two Platinum Xbox 360, without the media remote though. Not sure if any other Targets have 'em but felt I needed to post this.

Targets have been getting alot of them these last couple weeks. Best Buy also gets a shipment in every week around where I live in SoCal.

eBay market should be dead in a couple weeks and it will be alot easier for everyone to get a system.

im a floor manager at a Target, most stores will just get shipments is as their DC receives them and pushes them out to them. We have on-order 6 360's coming to our store but no ETA. It seems Target has the #'s distributed between the stores coming out of our DC so i would assume its the same in every state.

I got mine at Target a couple weeks ago. And I've been neglecting the rest of my life since then. Live Arcade rules.

I was at Target earlier, and 3 people were waiting to pick theres up.

On a side note, I went to Best Buy after that and saw 4 Xbox 360's on the shelf, premium, and no one was touching them except me because I was shocked to see them just sitting there.

I was at the Target in Burbank (Empire Center) tonight around 9:15pm and they had one core Xbox 360 system. Might be worth checking tomorrow morning if anyone out there is still looking for one. It's too bad that it wasn't the premium one.

The Targets in this area have been getting in 2 premiums each every other day or so. The flow seems to be pretty consistant at this point.

Also, the item number for the premium system is 207210001. Any Target can use this to locate which stores have the machines in stock at that time. Was very helpful in finding mine.

bread's done
Back