Xbox 4 GB lightning deal--heads up!

Imma try and order one even though I purchased one earlier just so I can bitch to Amazon and get a $50 credit...wish me luck!

[quote name='Muthafodder']Imma try and order one even though I purchased one earlier just so I can bitch to Amazon and get a $50 credit...wish me luck![/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I'm talking about these useless lightning deal posts.[/QUOTE]

Then don't post in them multiple times.

See how easy that is?

Bought the 250gb earlier today but was 200 plus tax. this seems so tempting due to price but i'm worried i'll regret no HD. Was going to buy this and return the 250

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']You're a douchebag

Seriously[/QUOTE]

Says the person complaining about threads yet posting in them time and time again.

These threads help people find deals. If you don't care about that deal then simply avoid that thread. It's really not hard to understand.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Bought the 250gb earlier today but was 200 plus tax. this seems so tempting due to price but i'm worried i'll regret no HD. Was going to buy this and return the 250[/QUOTE]

I'd keep the one you already have. :)

140 tor 4gb, most likely. The 200 with 50 gc deal for the kinect was better, but amazon has been almost impossible this year. Bestbuy ftw

[quote name='outunderstars']I'd keep the one you already have. :)[/QUOTE]

you wouldn't be saying that to have a better chance at this deal would you? :)

[quote name='outunderstars']Says the person complaining about threads yet posting in them time and time again.

These threads help people find deals. If you don't care about that deal then simply avoid that thread. It's really not hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

Don't you have games to go play?

:lol: I didnt even want one I just wanted to see what would happen... sure enough I clicked asap and it went right to waitlist.

Wow...can't believe it...how could such a quick sell-out even be possible?! You gotta consider so many have gotten in on the 360 deals at all the brick and mortar stores, then even on-line here on amazon with the other bundles, but this one goes out just as quick so late on black friday?! :wall:

I should have bought the Buy.com deal... if I knew Amazon's quantities were going to be in the 100s, I wouldn't have bothered.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Bought the 250gb earlier today but was 200 plus tax. this seems so tempting due to price but i'm worried i'll regret no HD. Was going to buy this and return the 250[/QUOTE]

if you love the games and need tons of space keep it

i'm selling the kinect..hopefully at least 90

$110 xbox, ill take it!!

They totally better give me the deal I was entitled to or their CS will have hell to pay.

shoop_da_whoop_117.gif

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Sick of this shit[/QUOTE]

I don't want to be a jerk but I agree with The Carrot Cake Kid. Is there really any point at all to posting a deal that probably is gone as soon as you finish posting about it? Kind of a waste of everyone's time. If you want an Amazon lightning deal you should already be watching their site for them. Otherwise you will miss it. EVERYTHING seems to be selling out within seconds so if you see the post here you already missed out.

I have gotten almost nothing I wanted this year from Amazon. Best Buy seemed to be the place to go. Scooped up almost everything on their site Thursday morning.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I don't want to be a jerk but I agree with The Carrot Cake Kid. Is there really any point at all to posting a deal that probably is gone as soon as you finish posting about it? Kind of a waste of everyone's time. If you want an Amazon lightning deal you should already be watching their site for them. Otherwise you will miss it. EVERYTHING seems to be selling out within seconds so if you see the post here you already missed out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah LD posts are lame

81063744.jpg

...seriously though.

[quote name='scottman']everything good at amazon just freezes on checking status this year, then goes to waitlist full.[/QUOTE]

Odd, mine went from checking status then went straight to Craigslist...for twice the price. Amazong!

[quote name='roymustang']wow i actually got the deal straight up but i don't really want it. Some guy on the waitlist will be happy.[/QUOTE]

Why thank you! 1st time I ever got something being on the wait list. The window to accept is short, glad I had 2 laptops going - one on cag and one on that lightning deals page. Only had 42 seconds left to accept when I noticed it.

[quote name='Toss']Why thank you! 1st time I ever got something being on the wait list. The window to accept is short, glad I had 2 laptops going - one on cag and one on that lightning deals page. Only had 42 seconds left to accept when I noticed it.[/QUOTE]

I actually had a good 4-5 machines spamming for this :/ Grats!

bread's done
Back