Xbox auction- JetSet/SGT2002 and CounterStrike

Negative

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Okay, help me out guys, my cousin got married months ago and is now having a baby. He's getting rid of stuff he doesn't need and bought this system to play FIFA Soccer only, no more than 10 hours played on it, and I beleive him, he's not all that much into videogames. In any case, I threw in CS to spice it up a bit. If the price is good I'll do either half or free shipping for CAG'ers, he's looking for at least $90 bucks out of this. Thanks for the help guys. Oh another thing, I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but this console has never been opened or never been on Xbox Live.

Xbox Auction

CIMG0306.JPG

Xbox has NEVER been opened and has NEVER been on Xbox Live.

VERY confusing. I'm not sure if you mean for modding purposes.. I guess that's what you mean, since there's a picture of the XBox sitting there.

[quote name='Scorch']VERY confusing. I'm not sure if you mean for modding purposes.. I guess that's what you mean, since there's a picture of the XBox sitting there.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the mislead, but I just wanted to get it clear that it has never been opened or been on Xbox Live for that matter.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']What drive does it have?[/QUOTE]

Just checked it, it has a Phillips Drive.

Sorry for the mislead, but I just wanted to get it clear that it has never been opened or been on Xbox Live for that matter.

I'm confused as to why you're placing "been opened" over "XBox Live" when XBox Live is on the main menu.. the only reason it would have been opened is for modding purposes.

bread's done
Back