Xbox bad customer service

BrokenBeat

CAG Veteran
Ok,a few months ago, I quit Xbox live gold. I was on autorenewal so i called the support at xbox and they "cancelled" it for me. Today I get another a transaction from microsoft of 10$ for this month. Apparently I am paying for xbox live again,and I thought they cancelled it. Xbox makes bad machines,they have horrible customer support too and this is a downright scam. Not happy Microsoft.

I think it's been well publicized that nobody should be giving their credit cards numbers to Microsoft. You should never renew using a credit card. The will rape you everytime.
Go to the store or buy online which is always cheaper.

[quote name='BrokenBeat']Ok,a few months ago, I quit Xbox live gold. I was on autorenewal so i called the support at xbox and they "cancelled" it for me. Today I get another a transaction from microsoft of 10$ for this month. Apparently I am paying for xbox live again,and I thought they cancelled it. Xbox makes bad machines,they have horrible customer support too and this is a downright scam. Not happy Microsoft.[/QUOTE]

Pretty easy fix though, call up your bank, tell them that you have talked to Microsoft more than once, and this should be a canceled charge. Then, tell them you would like to dispute the charge.

More times than not, your credit card company will remove the charge from you (and hit Microsoft with a nice penalty for making a charge that was later removed).

bread's done
Back