Xbox brick and power cord

jlarlee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
My cord/brick for my original xbox has crapped out where can I get a new one in a store(don't have time for one to be shipped).

I'm thinking Gamestop is a good bet. Would they have decent stock of the cords for the first generation cables because I doubt the slim cords would work on it.

It's probably the brick and not the cord. Gamestop should have used ones. I have one, but it's heavy and shipping would be expensive so I won't sell it that way - you're better off buying a used one locally. I keep meaning to trade it into GS, but keep forgetting when I go.

I bought an Elite off of Craigslist for $10 that included no cables. I did test and confirm it working (and I have enough HDMI cables).

Been looking into this myself. Gamestop should/would have bricks...I do not know what they charge for them. (Hoping for cheap, myself.)

Its looking like $30-40 off their site. I have like 3 of them in my area i don't mind the cost I'm just worried they won't have any.

I'm thinking its the cord from the brick to the system if i wiggle it while hitting my power button my system turns on

If you have a MicroCenter brick and mortar store near you they usually have refurbished for under $20.

bread's done
Back