Xbox Classic Memcard/Action Replay?

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for those two, don't know where the hell I'm going to find it, a few places are charging $50 for an Xbox memory card (ridiculous!).

I just need 'em to softmod my clunky old Xbox, gonna turn it into a media center for the balcony TV.

Anyone got any ideas/any at all for lending/sale?

If you have a USB you don't mind reformatting, you could also pick up a USB to Xbox converter on Ebay for about $10. Or, even better, with a spare breakaway cable and USB cable you could make your own USB adapter. That's the route I used and it didnt cost a thing, as I had gotten an extra breakaway cable when I bought the system.

PM if you need tutorial links for anything.

[quote name='kathos']Looking for those two, don't know where the hell I'm going to find it, a few places are charging $50 for an Xbox memory card (ridiculous!).

I just need 'em to softmod my clunky old Xbox, gonna turn it into a media center for the balcony TV.

Anyone got any ideas/any at all for lending/sale?[/quote]
I picked mine up (the complete set) a few months ago at a sketchy Zellers. Considering the xbox action replay has been discontinued for 2 years(probably more) that was a great find. It was $30 If I remember correctly

bread's done
Back