XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I'm looking to convert my $10 US gift card to a $10 CA one.

I know there are supposed to be no trades in this thread, but hey, maybe I could get away since I just spoke my mind out. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot I still had these with me, expires Feb 28.

Raising Hope

3686J-RB63D-PC4PX-7DGG7-MMQG7

2PKR3-CFYBM-6YYYX-R32XT-DJ289

Enlisted

TT462-RV84X-QYJ7B-WYQ9R-T6B8Q

TDPJ6-DVRTX-8GQM2-FQHFV-73GJP

Bones

TDFRX-DCBVR-37RRJ-WXRW2-QVHQW

Oh, and by the way, anyone here know where I can put up a post of the trade list I wish to er, trade? Can't put it up the trading section (must be a member for 30 days.)
Got the Bones Code. Thanks!

hi guys :wave:

i know this is off topic but i couldnt find any other thread to post this  O:) am on a one month gold and i would like to earn some reward credits through the refferel program. so if anyone interested send me a PM ;)

hi guys :wave:

i know this is off topic but i couldnt find any other thread to post this O:) am on a one month gold and i would like to earn some reward credits through the refferel program. so if anyone interested send me a PM ;)
Not allowed in here....

Do a little research and stop to take the time to read the threads that are usually sticky'd to the top, which say something along the lines of "read before posting." Just ask which section these kinds of posts belong in and someone will link you to it. Start advertising by telling people to PM you if interested, and that's when people tend to get irritated....

Not allowed in here....

Do a little research and stop to take the time to read the threads that are usually sticky'd to the top, which say something along the lines of "read before posting." Just ask which section these kinds of posts belong in and someone will link you to it. Start advertising by telling people to PM you if interested, and that's when people tend to get irritated....
i searched and couldnt find any reated thread. thats why i asked to PM me. really appreciate if u or someone else could give me a link. if not just forget this post coz its off topic & just about few thousand reward credits... hope no one got mad @ me

i searched and couldnt find any reated thread. thats why i asked to PM me. really appreciate if u or someone else could give me a link. if not just forget this post coz its off topic & just about few thousand reward credits... hope no one got mad @ me
No worries. Just don't do it again. I can't remember the exact section but I know there is one because I had asked a similar question when I had first signed up.

If someone could help me (and Chamila26) out and post a link to the "referral" section, it would be greatly appreciated. On my phone at work so surfing, copying, and pasting isn't quite as easy as when done on my laptop

EDIT: Forgot to mention you have to be a member for at least 30 days to post in most threads of the sort around here

7 days gold 6DGVJ-YTH6K-J6XX4-T666B-CFP22

14 days gold [SIZE=10.5pt]892VR-F9393-QQFX3-4G843-VK9B8[/SIZE]

Ms. Splosion Man JHJ2V-62X22-R36VQ-GV7K4-KP92Z

Aqua J793T-GVX7R-KQ3DY-HQJ7P-T7M9Z

7 days gold 6DGVJ-YTH6K-J6XX4-T666B-CFP22
14 days gold 892VR-F9393-QQFX3-4G843-VK9B8
Ms. Splosion Man JHJ2V-62X22-R36VQ-GV7K4-KP92Z
Aqua J793T-GVX7R-KQ3DY-HQJ7P-T7M9Z

Already am a gold member and have all the Mcdonalds games, but ty for posting, as I'm assuming it got lurked.

Haha. I was way off. On my screen no one replied, then right after I answered,my thing just updated. My thing was too slow to update. Good drop nonetheless.

Borderlands DLC from GOTY (could be expired, didn't give it a try)
PVDWQ-2X4J6-42GJR-4FDF8-TMKPT
JW68C-PBFCX-JKPYX-HTHWP-BTBH6
TDYP7-YDDGQ-DY94G-GWCRG-B9FBT
G3J4X-V64GJ-2XJMC-PTVGQ-DBVM6

I have codes for Aqua and Wreckateer. First person to send me a funny pitbull video that's highly ranked on youtube by 3:30pm EST gets them both. Remember, it has to be funny. Not funny but sad or mean or whatever you think is funny.

I have codes for Aqua and Wreckateer. First person to send me a funny pitbull video that's highly ranked on youtube by 3:30pm EST gets them both. Remember, it has to be funny. Not funny but sad or mean or whatever you think is funny.
I cant post link omg youtube watch?v=sPdIw2XBd2c

Here's another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEj1QPAvL8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLEmDwmEJLo

bread's done
Back