XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Foam Finger Prop:
2Y3WP-F2WPW-KP79J-6V34J-XG76Z
2Y4G6-G2K2Q-QHM4W-KH44M-62FYZ
2Y4MV-QYV26-H7DFT-272WC-KVXMZ
2Y63X-FKTTM-PQ4C4-M4JJW-CKFCZ
2Y69Q-J7JDC-KJ9D3-74PGY-CQ27Z

Happy Thanksgiving!!!...Thankful for all the Cheap Asses

Happy Thanksgiving

can somenone tell me were are coming from those bf3 gears ? or is the helmet that came from those dr peppers bottles ? sorry for the offtopic question mates :cool:

[quote name='Warrio_r']Happy Thanksgiving

can somenone tell me were are coming from those bf3 gears ? or is the helmet that came from those dr peppers bottles ? sorry for the offtopic question mates :cool:[/QUOTE]

Umm, if I could understand your question I could do a much better job of answering it... Question of the year! :p Battlefield and Gears are 2 different games first off.

If you are asking whether the BF3 avatar clothing came from the Dr Pepper promotion, then you would be mostly correct. Some also came from the website (not computerbilde, but the name escapes me for some reason) where you just enter an email address and they email you a code for a male BF3 avatar suit... Usually when people drop so many codes of a certain type, there are good chances that the item was free to begin with.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Umm, if I could understand your question I could do a much better job of answering it... Question of the year! :p Battlefield and Gears are 2 different games first off.

If you are asking whether the BF3 avatar clothing came from the Dr Pepper promotion, then you would be mostly correct. Some also came from the website (not computerbilde, but the name escapes me for some reason) where you just enter an email address and they email you a code for a male BF3 avatar suit... Usually when people drop so many codes of a certain type, there are good chances that the item was free to begin with.[/QUOTE]

sorry for my english i´m portuguese. I mean with "bf3 gears" saying bf3 suit . sorry mate,and thanks for the answer :roll:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Umm, if I could understand your question I could do a much better job of answering it... Question of the year! :p Battlefield and Gears are 2 different games first off.

If you are asking whether the BF3 avatar clothing came from the Dr Pepper promotion, then you would be mostly correct. Some also came from the website (not computerbilde, but the name escapes me for some reason) where you just enter an email address and they email you a code for a male BF3 avatar suit... Usually when people drop so many codes of a certain type, there are good chances that the item was free to begin with.[/QUOTE]
You are correct, a website was giving them away for free. And he meant gear as in a full avatar suite I believe. The code I dropped was for the BF3 Recon avatar suit.
This:
images

Thank you for your code request!

Please find your unique code below:

CODE: KWH9M-WCJWV-6X2K6-FJJV2-GKKVZ

[quote name='OddFull Metal']You are correct, a website was giving them away for free. And he meant gear as in a full avatar suite I believe. The code I dropped was for the BF3 Recon avatar suit.
This:
images
[/QUOTE]

Yayyy thanks =)

[quote name='HydroX']22?3H-4Q4XH-F?2?R-92?46-MDW?Z

Kids show. Super ___ ? (Hint: They are all the same character.)[/QUOTE]

WHatever it is, I already own it. Damn, I was hoping for the BF Armor. :)

[quote name='OddFull Metal']Thank you for your code request!

CODE: KWPJR-FH9WY-WPVPX-T4VXJ-RH9HZ[/QUOTE]

Already used within a few seconds. Thx for the drop though since the asshat that took it cant seem to say thanks.

They sometimes got sent used. People reported that already, but here:

CODE: KWVRT-7DPFJ-J9JTQ-GWWC4-CMQ6Z

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I'll send you both a PM then.[/QUOTE]

That is very generous of you! It is nice to see people sharing their codes. I wish I had some to drop.

Actually, I think I have a couple halo reach banshee prop codes lying around somewhere if anyone still didnt have it. Let me know so and I will send you one so it doesnt get lurked in the thread.

Thanks at all for the codes, i never get one, but is a good action.

Someone know how get green liquid sking for Gears, or this item isnt avaible?

Thanks.

[quote name='ozspeed']Thanks at all for the codes, i never get one, but is a good action.

Someone know how get green liquid sking for Gears, or this item isnt avaible?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They were part of a promotion through a fast food place called Jack in the Box. There was no way to get them online or anything.

I did some digging and found a few freebee codes:

*YFCF-2CT2X-TV3G9-P2JQR-FD*WZ --> Kinect Sports Plush Carrot Mascot ("|-|" is the missing letter)
JJPFF-JP37V-DVX3W-XRG96-3P6*Z --> Kinect Sports Plush Carrot Mascot ("|\/|" is the missing letter)

2HTHC-233R*-GYR93-3TV7K-93FMZ --> Kinect Adventures Helicopter Avatar Prop ("\/\/" is the missing letter)
2HTP3-2F*2Y-297J6-RV6FP-2MC3Z --> Kinect Adventures Helicopter Avatar Prop (">

[quote name='hazardman89']This is for the BF3 Recon Gear

KKX3C-9???R-FY373-K2VFJ-T9HHZ
(???) = Final Fantasy 10[/QUOTE]

Already lurked. WTF!

[quote name='vamn']They were part of a promotion through a fast food place called Jack in the Box. There was no way to get them online or anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but sad news for me... :(

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']
2HTHC-233R*-GYR93-3TV7K-93FMZ --> Kinect Adventures Helicopter Avatar Prop ("\/\/" is the missing letter)
[/QUOTE]

I got this one. thanx!

Damn, I cant get my avatar image to update. I put on the recon suit and my avatar is still showing up as this on xbox.com. WTF!@#@! :p

It shows me wearing the recon suit on my actual xbox though. I guess it takes a while to update the image then... :whistle2:/

Thanks again OddFull Metal! :D Hopefully it will show the correct image soon. Damn xbox.com!

BTW, if you want to show your current avatar off (the link usually works, I dont know WTF it isnt updating for me right now), here is the link to use: "https://avatar-ssl.xboxlive.com/avatar//avatar-body.png" (remove the quotes and put IMG tags around it and replace "" with your gamer tag. As an example, mine is "https://avatar-ssl.xboxlive.com/avatar/kabojnk/avatar-body.png"). ;)

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Damn, I cant get my avatar image to update. I put on the recon suit and my avatar is still showing up as this on xbox.com. WTF!@#@! :p

It shows me wearing the recon suit on my actual xbox though. I guess it takes a while to update the image then... :whistle2:/

Thanks again OddFull Metal! :D[/QUOTE]
I've also noticed my avatar rarely updates on xbox.com anymore.

Guess the missing letting:

CODE: KH4JH-TQ249-4FQJJ-DGF64-KKQF*

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I've also noticed my avatar rarely updates on xbox.com anymore.

Guess the missing letting:

CODE: KH4JH-TQ249-4FQJJ-DGF64-KKQF*[/QUOTE]

Finally got one! Thank you! Thank you!

it takes sometipe updating things in xbox.com but wait and they will take action.
thanks one more time for the avatar clothes/suit ! :applause:

[quote name='hazardman89']gryfin codes:

936XT-793V7-MGM2C-WFKKD-23JYZ

FTD7C-GK7X4-WPJFC-24FDC-XVK6Z[/QUOTE]

damn I go out for half hour and miss some great drops :(

Battlefield 3 avatar outfit

???XC-YPXGP-FP67F-YJ3M7-H9F4Z

(???) = He was part of the wrestling duo Cryme Tyme on WWE.

Halo Master Chief Female Armor: VP3XD-RHC2M-MH8HP-HPQJJ-YKPDW
2 day gold trial: P3MRG-J9TCF-Q43QM-PWJMP-FKV4R

Please let me know when they're used, so I can throw out the cards.

[quote name='merlin123']Halo Master Chief Female Armor: VP3XD-RHC2M-MH8HP-HPQJJ-YKPDW
was lurked not by me[/QUOTE]
where did you get those ?!? please do tell us

[quote name='Warrio_r']where did you get those ?!? please do tell us[/QUOTE]

whenever you preorderded halo aniversary you got a code for both male and female armor

I dont know what this is. found it in a text document found under code.
If you redeem it please tell me what it is

FYYCT-K6VHR-363HR-33KCG-P96PZ
RYF77-39RP9-T4CFM-CM9HM-CTPXZ

[quote name='Wordoron']I dont know what this is. found it in a text document found under code.
If you redeem it please tell me what it is

FYYCT-K6VHR-363HR-33KCG-P96PZ
RYF77-39RP9-T4CFM-CM9HM-CTPXZ[/QUOTE]

Tryed to redeem but I already own whatever they are lol good luck to whoever gets them and thanks for the drop

bread's done
Back