XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']494WH-272KQ-VFX4T-2V6FJ-3WW??----Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor

?? = R and B artist???[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. I've been waiting a long time for this. Greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']49V7D-2PWQQ-9X77P-???24-Q4DHZ----Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor

??? = 32nd President of the United States[/QUOTE]

lurked

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']4CW?G-YK33C-CR97V-QC2?2-GJ9DZ----Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor

?? = same letter

might not be gone in a second[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I figured it out.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']4DH?V-4QKWX-7HFTV-37HD?-GQ3JZ----Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor

?? = same letter[/QUOTE]

I figured out the letter, and the code is still valid, as I already have it.

Think of what Homer says when he thinks about donuts. If you catch my drift.

=[ missed the armor codes. been trying to snag one for weeks now

1600MSP!

RGDDF
K4T??
YJJDK
XJT9M
??X4D

Hint: ??=??

nintendo64kidscreaming.jpg

Will be dropping another tomorrow or on the 4th. Good Luck:bouncy:

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']1600MSP!

RGDDF
K4T??
YJJDK
XJT9M
??X4D

Will be dropping another tomorrow or on the 4th. Good Luck:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

already lurked. not even a thank you.

RGDDF
K4T??
YJJDK
XJT9M
??X4D

As much as I'd love it, too much work without any hints as to what the blanks might be. Nice drop though. Good luck to everyone.

RGDDF
K4T??
YJJDK
XJT9M
??X4D

Nice drop. Wish i was patient enough to gt this one.

Oh yeah.....a LONG while ago, I had codes for Halo Reach that I thought I had given away. Just found them after moving. I want to give them to a nonLurk CAG.

Any suggestions on best way to give out?

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Nice drop. Wish i was patient enough to gt this one.

Oh yeah.....a LONG while ago, I had codes for Halo Reach that I thought I had given away. Just found them after moving. I want to give them to a nonLurk CAG.

Any suggestions on best way to give out?[/QUOTE]

Send it my way lol jk do whatever you want its your code..

[quote name='Bloomy']Looks like it was 64.

Very nice drop.[/QUOTE]

That would be correct. Next drop will be exclusive to CAGmembers only. Think I'll try the PM method. Gonna drop 3 more 1600msp this month. And a blow out on December 20th!!!

[quote name='Bloomy']Looks like it was 64.

Very nice drop.[/QUOTE]

fuck ! i didnt do numbers first i went through all combinations of letters and letters to like g then i saw that post :whistle2:#

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']lol, wow I'm dumb[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad. I thought that picture was part of his sig at first, because it can be pretty tough to see the sig separator when the first thing in a sig is a picture. I also didn't see the post until after it had been lurked, but still tried anyway because I didn't notice the post was the last one before a page break.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']^ just get people to send you pms for the code[/QUOTE]

Not too fond of the PM in my box.

How about this:

First person to show in this thread they still play Halo Reach will get to have a code for the Spartan Recon Helmet....

Good snapshooting and uploading!

QUIK EDIT: looks like the AVATAR/ELITE code was used(think I know who reallifelurked it from me). Will only be able to give the Spartan Recon Helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Not too fond of the PM in my box.

How about this:

First person to show in this thread they still play Halo Reach will get to have a code for either the Spartan Recon Helmet OR the Multiplayer Elite Armor/Falcon Avatar.

Whichever code is not used here I will give in the MEMBERS ONLY thread.

Good snapshooting and uploading![/QUOTE]

i cant post my pic =[

cuz my account is only like 2 months old =[

EDIT (derp didnt think about that):http://i.imgur.com/N0x6j.png

[quote name='ugojj1818']i cant post my pic =[

cuz my account is only like 2 months old =[[/QUOTE]

use an image hosting site then just provide the link

[quote name='ThirdEchelon']Looks like the forum cut it off...

Code:
www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2549&pp=20
[/QUOTE]

so which one works ?

[quote name='evilcheez86']Halo 4 Bulletproof Emblem: ?GHY?-MPYXV-7Q9TG-XVWHP-C69CZ
Hint: _A_ Forums[/QUOTE]CGHYG-MPYXV-7Q9TG-XVWHP-C69CZ Someone else got it, but thanks for the drop...

[quote name='evilcheez86']Halo 4 WarGames Longbow Premium Theme: ?7F4Y-D?GJ9-6KHCG-99TK2-RV47Z
Same Letter/Number[/QUOTE]

37F4Y-D3GJ9-6KHCG-99TK2-RV47Z

lurked

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']4GGKM-TDKQJ-DFKRG-??4X7-2JC9Z---Male Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor

?? = Smooth Criminal[/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing Glass!

First to quote me, gets a Male Red Halo 4 Avatar Armor [quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']First to quote me, gets a Male Red Halo 4 Avatar Armor[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back