XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='NnuttHowze T9X']seemed to have been lurked already, where you dumpster diving? propz on tha comeup doe.[/QUOTE]

In MI, and yeah I was shocked as hell when I found it. The disc was ringed, but I put it in my disc Drx, and it played perfect! You wouldn't believe all the stuff Gamestop throws out!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']In MI, and yeah I was shocked as hell when I found it. The disc was ringed, but I put it in my disc Drx, and it played perfect! You wouldn't believe all the stuff Gamestop throws out![/QUOTE]

best thing i ever found dumpster diving (back when i did it ) was a box of broken ps3 controllers and a chat pad for 360.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']What's the uPlay passport for? I bought a used copy of Far Cry 3 and that screen keeps popping up telling me to enter the code or buy one[/QUOTE]

It's basically the online pass, but it also lets you in on uPlay's reward system. You get points by completing stuff in the game, and you can spend them for extras, which can be themes, weapons, gamer pics, etc.

[quote name='Zolor23']It's basically the online pass, but it also lets you in on uPlay's reward system. You get points by completing stuff in the game, and you can spend them for extras, which can be themes, weapons, gamer pics, etc.[/QUOTE]
You don't need it for uPlay rewards, btw.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']You don't need it for uPlay rewards, btw.[/QUOTE]

But, you can get the points from playing that game? Some rewards can't be redeemed without having the game. IDK if that means w/o a passport or w/o the game disc.

[quote name='Calavash']Got an Absolver code for Fable 3 1st mp gets it and please actually own the game[/QUOTE]

pm'd

[quote name='LemonJelllo']Halo 4 Master Chief Armor

Female: 3HGFV-GC3HJ-HVVR6-9W9VR-272XZ
Female: CTJXY-W44FX-KPQ7G-V9WK6-H9F7Z
Male: X3Y93-HJRGK-2M2MM-G7TQ7-6X26Z[/QUOTE]

Took the male code, thank you!!!

Gone-I have a 2 day xbl code to give out first to pm me gets it

Last edited:
First female that PM me, will get a 70's Golf Hommage Outfit.

PMs asking for the code for his daughter,girlfriend,wife,affair and cross dressers will be ignored. lol

EDIT: GONE to actually TWO ladies =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a female xbox ambassadors holiday challenge - holiday sweater code left. First PM gets the code.

Same conditions as from Antarael Dulacre (thx):

PMs asking for the code for his daughter,girlfriend,wife,affair and cross dressers will be ignored.

GONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, my girlfriend saw both of these female drops right away... and each time threatened me that she's going to make her own account.... since she's been on the site for 4+ years sharing my account with me and really loves dressing up her avatar...

[quote name='TheAsianKidxD']Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop
4X2RV-T73PQ-HKR73-KR6Q4-42JKZ
YG27K-KXG9G-6RK4J-6R42D-MMGKZ
3KFV9-3FDGH-2FCYK-7JC3H-PK3KZ[/QUOTE]

I got YG27K-KXG9G-6RK4J-6R42D-MMGKZ

Thanks!

[quote name='TheAsianKidxD']Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop
4X2RV-T73PQ-HKR73-KR6Q4-42JKZ
YG27K-KXG9G-6RK4J-6R42D-MMGKZ
3KFV9-3FDGH-2FCYK-7JC3H-PK3KZ[/QUOTE]

The last code is alredy used :( Damn, i really want one.

Not sure if these have been redeemed yet. Just got a used copy of Black Ops 2 and I don't need these.

Nuke town 2025
JY3DD-H2CC9-F7Q3K-9WKJD-TK3HZ

2 day live trial
XJGD2-J2HGH-XFP4C-363VP-MPCGG

Yeah the nuke town code was probably already used.

I have another 48 hour live trial code that goes to the first person that pm's me the name of the movie with this quote in it. Good luck!

"Slapping the bass! Slappa da bass! Slappa da bass mon! Slappa de bass mon!"

Got 3 month gold membership for you guys but I found this in the Gamestop dumpster and said " Field Destroy" on it, and was unscratched. Here is the code though!

TBJC2-24CGD-YYX82-XHX34-FGQBW

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got 3 month gold membership for you guys but I found this in the Gamestop dumpster and said " Field Destroy" on it, and was unscratched. Here is the code though!

TBJC2-24CGD-YYX82-XHX34-FGQBW[/QUOTE]
When I try to activate it It gives me an error
"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

[quote name='eugaet']Same. "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."
EDIT: Oh. I bet it's unactivated.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think your right, I found a $20psn code to, but no other cags could get that one to work either :cry:

I tried the code on my xbox (not the web redeem page) and the it showed as 3M correctly, but when I tried to redeem it gave me the same error mesage, I tried again and it said "Your Xbox live billing account has been blocked from making purchaces". Should I be worried? I don't even have a credit card associated with my account..

^ Yikes, that's scary. I wonder if it locks you out if you try to redeem too many unactivated codes? Might be assuming you stole them.

[quote name='eugaet']^ Yikes, that's scary. I wonder if it locks you out if you try to redeem too many unactivated codes? Might be assuming you stole them.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking :( but I've never tried redeeming an invalid code before. Could it be just from one code?? If so then you guys should check, it only gave me this message on the xbox.

I just now redeemed a different code on the website. I only tried to redeem the unactivated code twice. Looks like you only get one strike on the console.

I'm hoping it's just a fluke that doesn't mean anything. I don't have any codes that I can test with right now, when I get my hand on something I'll check on the console. Fingers crossed!

[quote name='BrokenSword']I'm hoping it's just a fluke that doesn't mean anything. I don't have any codes that I can test with right now, when I get my hand on something I'll check on the console. Fingers crossed![/QUOTE]

You might want to call support and have them look into it. They might lock your account if you keep trying.

[quote name='BrokenSword']Yeah I might do that. Even though it's a new account but I'd hate to lose it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Guys calm down! I've been through this with the Xbox Support a couple of months back, nothing to worry about, this live code is just not activated and even though it shows this message you still can make your purchases and nothing has been disabled. It was the excact same thing for me but everything is alright.

[quote name='BrokenSword']Yeah I might do that. Even though it's a new account but I'd hate to lose it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Its best to play it safe with MS. I see a lot of people with the same problem on Ambassador support and MS does flag accounts when unactivated codes are used repeatedly. If a code is not activated, there is a good chance that the card was stolen.

@Dulacre
They do flag accounts and it is not as minor an issue as you think it is. As I said above.. If a card is not activated, there is a good chance it might be stolen.

[quote name='Ninja Twin']Its best to play it safe with MS. I see a lot of people with the same problem on Ambassador support and MS does flag accounts when unactivated codes are used repeatedly. If a code is not activated, there is a good chance that the card was stolen.

@Dulacre
They do flag accounts and it is not as minor an issue as you think it is. As I said above.. If a card is not activated, there is a good chance it might be stolen.[/QUOTE]

This must be what recently happened to me. However, it was just me trying to redeem a bunch of already redeemed codes I had writtend down on scraps of paper.

i have something i want to give away, all your required to do is have a valid GT and the first person to post it will get it. its one mr torgue dlc

bread's done
Back