XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Wow, that was fast. I'll give a 14 day trial to the first person that quotes THIS post.[/QUOTE]

me

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Wow, that was fast. I'll give a 14 day trial to the first person that quotes THIS post.[/QUOTE]

Me again? Maybe my brother can use this haha :p

[quote name='AdyCarter']I wouldn't mind either, Im in the UK so either your Finger or "Hand Egg" costume are quite unusual over here![/QUOTE]

Sent the Hand Egg Outfit your way. Hope it works for you over there.

Guess I will check into getting that Foam Finger out somehow to someone later.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Sent the Hand Egg Outfit your way. Hope it works for you over there.

Guess I will check into getting that Foam Finger out somehow to someone later.[/QUOTE]

What's a "Hand Egg"?

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='yamayama']What's a "Hand Egg"?[/QUOTE]

It's what foreign people call American Football, since Football to them is Soccer

[quote name='TimTucker']Call of Duty MW3 avatar item:
MRDG2-7HX3W-6Y3P9-KPBYW-MVBWJ[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='SpartanSniper83']I will give a RAGE ANARCHY PACK CODE to the first person to quote this post. (PLEASE DON'T PM)[/QUOTE]
can i have it?

Edit: Received and redeemed, thanks a lot!

I WAS going to redeem this code for Mortal Kombat the Movie

But then I realized
A.) I don't have time to watch movies anymore
B.) I saw it already on VHS and don't need to see it agian

GTJ6F-V4XRD-M7MYR-JM4KR-2FMFG

Say if you get it!

i got There is a problem with the offer associated with this code.
now it says used :p idk if it went through for me or not if it did thank you :)

got it.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I WAS going to redeem this code for Mortal Kombat the Movie

But then I realized
A.) I don't have time to watch movies anymore
B.) I saw it already on VHS and don't need to see it agian

GTJ6F-V4XRD-M7MYR-JM4KR-2FMFG

Say if you get it![/QUOTE]

World of Warcraft FEMALE XBOX avatar items:

Female Horde Shirt:
VXG3Q-GJR3X-G92G6-2GMGQ-WGGFZ

Female Alliance Shirt:
WRX4D-9C2R4-HHMTJ-QMVTJ-PFR6Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I has one Aliens Colonial Marines avatar T-shirt Female. Send me a PM. The first person to send me a message win the code.

EDIT: The winner is Cheaper. I have no codes.

[quote name='Lukam']I has one Aliens Colonial Marines avatar T-shirt Female. Send me a PM. The first person to send me a message win the code.

EDIT: The winner is Cheaper. I have no codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I want to get that wow shirt but I do not meet the requirements

[quote name='Lukam']Mortal Kombat Online Pass
9yjkq-4dfdd-k3dhc-g9xjp-2w4yz[/QUOTE]

MK does not require an online pass anymore^^

VK26C-PKVPC-92Q4M-TV6MG-JXMHZ

WoW Aliance t-shirt Female.

Random code for avatar female
6C6RW-2WKQB-84WYG-WXXQK-XDT9R

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']2 day gold pass
FC2BD-YPBV4-FKW2M-4XPV4-4GR6B[/QUOTE]

I just helped my brother setup his xbox, he used it on his new account so I could show him Gold without having to put in any CC info, thank you for the code.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Preorder DLC (Michelle Chang and Angel, Big Bikini Bundle with over 100 swimsuits, Snoop Dogg Stage)
YK3YF-RY6JM-RFPD7-Y9CMW-3QGMZ

I think most of this was released freely in updates, might be something in there exclusive, no idea!

[quote name='AdyCarter']lurky McLurker strikes again![/QUOTE]
How can one lurk something that was released in an update for free? Do you own the game or are you one of those people who's going to buy the game later but wanted the code anyway?

Dead Space 3 Bot Accelerator code. Won it in a contest that didn't specify what codes they had. I only have a PS3 and have no use for it. $4.99/400 point value. It's one of the items from the micro transactions the decreases your scavengers search time.

Y3WMQ-X6P3M-3XQKG-3V744-Y4MPZ

As many people seem to have been unaware about, EA must not have been doing well with the micro transaction sales or felt guilty because for Valentines day they ran a giveaway on Facebook/Twitter as well as passed out a ton of codes to random sites for giveaways for random micro transaction codes. Which is nice because it saved me the $50/4000 points it would have cost me to buy those items. :D

[quote name='GueloCategory']If someone have some dance central code or import code and wants to share it pm me thanks :)[/QUOTE]

No asking or begging

[quote name='NismoZ32']Dead Space 3 Bot Accelerator code. Won it in a contest that didn't specify what codes they had. I only have a PS3 and have no use for it. $4.99/400 point value. It's one of the items from the micro transactions the decreases your scavengers search time.

Y3WMQ-X6P3M-3XQKG-3V744-Y4MPZ

As many people seem to have been unaware about, EA must not have been doing well with the micro transaction sales or felt guilty because for Valentines day they ran a giveaway on Facebook/Twitter as well as passed out a ton of codes to random sites for giveaways for random micro transaction codes. Which is nice because it saved me the $50/4000 points it would have cost me to buy those items. :D[/QUOTE]

I have yet to open my Pre-order of Dead Space 3, unfortunately I am way to busy to get in any xbox time ATM.. But what exactly do these micro DLCs do?

[quote name='MochaRaf']I have yet to open my Pre-order of Dead Space 3, unfortunately I am way to busy to get in any xbox time ATM.. But what exactly do these micro DLCs do?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much like micro transactions in mobile games. You can spend real money to buy extra in game cash, materials, or stat boosters to make the experience easier or to avoid having to search for everything.

The cool thing about them in Dead Space 3 is that they aren't required to be able to enjoy playing the game, like they are in a lot of mobile games. Everything can be found by just playing the game and you should never be in a situation where the only way to advance is to pay extra.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']First person to quote me get's a code that I believe is for one of those Darksiders Avatar Tees, male by the way.[/QUOTE]

good stuff

bread's done
Back