XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Peroxide']More female WoW shirts!

Female Horde Shirt: JHMQK-3PG9D-YDP3P-Y3R63-CJKCZ
Female Alliance Shirt: XV6PD-C6DRC-HTKDF-W37F9-X46MZ[/QUOTE]

I used, thanks!

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']It's pretty much like micro transactions in mobile games. You can spend real money to buy extra in game cash, materials, or stat boosters to make the experience easier or to avoid having to search for everything.

The cool thing about them in Dead Space 3 is that they aren't required to be able to enjoy playing the game, like they are in a lot of mobile games. Everything can be found by just playing the game and you should never be in a situation where the only way to advance is to pay extra.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool, thanks for the explanation.

[quote name='boneless']Anyone want NFS Most Wanted online passes? I have 2 for whoever pm's me first.[/QUOTE]PM sent, subject 'NFS'. Probably not the first, though.
EDIT: OK, I was fast enough. Redeemed, thanks!

[quote name='coprophile']Male Alliance Shirt:
TC7D2-3THHM-VYWM7-CDXHF-62XF?

Female Alliance Shirt:
W7V4Q-VXFG7-W4D7V-WJHP9-K2DC?

[/QUOTE]

male code is already used :( still, thanks for the shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Stumbled on these 2 unlabeled codes I had in a txt file...
3Q7JK-X6MX6-P62R3-GJ34P-2W29Z
3VD3F-4FHH2-XMDFC-QJ649-MR93Z

Plus I'm feeling extra generous:

Male World of Warcraft Alliance Shirt:
YMV93-V4PYM-27YWT-QPF4W-JF??Z - April 7, 2013 New Jersey

Female World of Warcraft Alliance Shirt:
TFP??-2F94T-DRFRC-29X??-W34PZ - Nine times four

Male World of Warcraft Horde Shirt:
VKGYV-D9TCH-KHF??-W94MG-CJFDZ - hockey movie sequel starring Sheen's brother

Female World of Warcraft Horde Shirt:
49TJJ-4FYYG-TD?MG-YH47F-Q737Z -a letter of the alphabet...

[quote name='kitpowers007']stumbled on these 2 unlabeled codes i had in a txt file...
3q7jk-x6mx6-p62r3-gj34p-2w29z
3vd3f-4fhh2-xmdfc-qj649-mr93z

plus i'm feeling extra generous:

Male world of warcraft alliance shirt:
Ymv93-v4pym-27ywt-qpf4w-jfwmz - april 7, 2013 new jersey

.[/quote]

lurked

[quote name='oddeye']Female Alliance Shirt.
FW73P-7RXJ2-YHCJW-G7PM9-PQ42Z

Female Horde Shirt
363X4-P2JKD-PJ94Y-TXH7Y-24PXZ[/QUOTE]

Got the Alliance Shirt,thank you very much!

I have 1 FEMALE Avatar Code for:
- Halo 4 Logo Shirt
- Halo 4 Cryptum Shirt
- Pink 80's Ski Outfit
- Golf Hommage Outfit

PM me to get one (Limited to one code per user) You have to be female to get one, asking to get a code for their wives, daughters, sisters, girl friends etc. will be ignored.

Just wondering but why can't we just say we have codes and to PM them if you want them? Wouldn't that prevent lurking? Just saying. It's not that much more of an effort and I'm sure you don't have to get rid of the codes THAT badly.

[quote name='mossfan563']Just wondering but why can't we just say we have codes and to PM them if you want them? Wouldn't that prevent lurking? Just saying. It's not that much more of an effort and I'm sure you don't have to get rid of the codes THAT badly.[/QUOTE]

When some of our community's kinder members drop a massive code list, it can be annoying messageing 30 people at one time. Otherwise I'm with you. Personally I do the PM because I'd like my more valuable codes to go to someone who really needs it. With the less valuable codes I probably use trivia to fill in missing characters.

Hey everybody it has been a while. I just wanted to stop in and drop this code off. I preordered BioShock Inifinite and decided I have too many games to play. I just got Dead Space 3 then I bought Crysis 3 a couple days ago and I want to master both games plus I still have a huge backlog of games including the games on the Ps3.

This code is for the preorder bonus. Described as the Revolution Puzzle game. I am not sure if it includes anything else.

Here it is. K6GP-FDQP-7ZQB-P8SP

The Code expires in about 3 days but I assume it will be used by then.

[quote name='greencoman']Hey everybody it has been a while. I just wanted to stop in and drop this code off. I preordered BioShock Inifinite and decided I have too many games to play. I just got Dead Space 3 then I bought Crysis 3 a couple days ago and I want to master both games plus I still have a huge backlog of games including the games on the Ps3.

This code is for the preorder bonus. Described as the Revolution Puzzle game. I am not sure if it includes anything else.

Here it is. K6GP-FDQP-7ZQB-P8SP

The Code expires in about 3 days but I assume it will be used by then.[/QUOTE]

Anyone see the things wrong in this post? LoL!

Thanks for being a giver.....just may wish to give this in other thread next time.

I wonder how many people tried entering this?

[quote name='Replay']When some of our community's kinder members drop a massive code list, it can be annoying messageing 30 people at one time. Otherwise I'm with you. Personally I do the PM because I'd like my more valuable codes to go to someone who really needs it. With the less valuable codes I probably use trivia to fill in missing characters.[/QUOTE]

I guess it makes sense if its a large list of codes that aren't too valuable. It's just sad that some people aren't even courteous when they take codes and then people complain about lurkers.

[quote name='dragon290513']Female Horde Shirt: WKFQY-Y6FFR-F7WMK-KWMTD-J4YVZ

Female Alliance Shirt: WH3C4-V3PTC-D2V3R-THP3Q-J7HGZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for these. I got them both.

Female WoW avatar shirts:

Alliance -
HW44K-HDMVK-92D94-23MCM-7733Z

Horde -
DTHJD-7DPGJ-3DHRM-VVY7Y-VMP3Z

[quote name='mossfan563']Just wondering but why can't we just say we have codes and to PM them if you want them? Wouldn't that prevent lurking? Just saying. It's not that much more of an effort and I'm sure you don't have to get rid of the codes THAT badly.[/QUOTE]
When i post codes i just want to post and run. pm people flood you fast and you reply to others sorry to late gets you feeling sorry and to much time replying. If a lurker gets mine oh well i made there life happier for a few. Like right here is one.

Red warrior avatar outfit H4
CM9KK-3VWGH-XMQ9Y-CGRCW-RJT3Z

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FNL 4EVA']When i post codes i just want to post and run. pm people flood you fast and you reply to others sorry to late gets you feeling sorry and to much time replying. If a lurker gets mine oh well i made there life happier for a few. Like right here is one.

Red warrior avatar outfit H4
CM9KK-3VWGH-XMQ9Y-CGRCW-RJT3Z[/QUOTE]

That's why I go with "first to quote my post" to determine who gets the code. Everyone sees who quoted first, and all I have to do is send a PM to the person. And the whole process is lurker-free.

And yeah, your code got lurked.

Here's 2 Monster Energy Drink DLC Skin codes for Aliens: Colonial Marines:

JCM4D-9VCWX-QGXD6-PC9RM-XCP7Z

Q4GTV-77464-RTYQ6-T4Q6M-TP73Z

My friend and I were each going to use it until we found out the game was shit, so I figured someone who unfortunately purchased the game can have the luxury of having a giant Monster logo on their Marine.

Both codes have been lurked for Aliens just so everybody knows...Is it really that hard to say thank you for the code and that you took it.

Either way thanks for posting them Kalmah

enjoy lurkers (only silver accounts)

xby35x.png

[quote name='uhnsk']That's why I go with "first to quote my post" to determine who gets the code. Everyone sees who quoted first, and all I have to do is send a PM to the person. And the whole process is lurker-free.

And yeah, your code got lurked.[/QUOTE]
I drop and run and leave right away usually. To each there own but whoever is giving them away gets to pick how they want to. I am shocked how many people complain about how people post a code.... I say just be happy they are being nice to give them away. I bet some people stop doing it cause people say they are doing it wrong. I am not talking about you just posts in the past. i did not even get a ty either that is worse then lurkers getting it but oh well why i rarely post codes anymore. I tend to give to randoms i meet on live that seem nice more these days. :D

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I drop and run and leave right away usually. To each there own but whoever is giving them away gets to pick how they want to. I am shocked how many people complain about how people post a code.... I say just be happy they are being nice to give them away. I bet some people stop doing it cause people say they are doing it wrong. I am not talking about you just posts in the past. i did not even get a ty either that is worse then lurkers getting it but oh well why i rarely post codes anymore. I tend to give to randoms i meet on live that seem nice more these days. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm nice :)

[quote name='Waxxxz018']48 hr. code

dcq**-t6#23-t#442-77tbd-y9d7d

Windows ** (Predecessor to Vista)

In Kill Bill, O-Ren Ishii's personal army, The Crazy ##[/QUOTE]

lurked already

Anyone want a female Connor avatar costume for AC3? I hate lurkers, so PM me. Although there will probably be a million of them posted on here shortly thanks to Raptr.

Edit: sorry guys, gone almost immediately!

I have 2 unlabeled codes for some sort of female avatars item. First person to quote me gets one, as long as they report back what it is, I'm curious!

[quote name='jukkakhan']I have 2 unlabeled codes for some sort of female avatars item. First person to quote me gets it, as long as they report back what it is, I'm curious![/QUOTE]

did i get it?

[quote name='jukkakhan']I have 2 unlabeled codes for some sort of female avatars item. First person to quote me gets one, as long as they report back what it is, I'm curious![/QUOTE]

Thanks, snagged it for my wife! Was Halo 4 Red armor.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I have 1 FEMALE Avatar Code for:
- Halo 4 Logo Shirt
- Halo 4 Cryptum Shirt
- Pink 80's Ski Outfit
- Golf Hommage Outfit

PM me to get one (Limited to one code per user) You have to be female to get one, asking to get a code for their wives, daughters, sisters, girl friends etc. will be ignored.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the Golf Hommage Outfit. :D

[quote name='derdaca']Thanks, snagged it for my wife! Was Halo 4 Red armor.[/QUOTE]

Good to know! So that means I have one left to give. Any other [female avatar] takers? Quote me and it's yours.

3 Male Halo Red Spartan Armor

332MC-7#GXK-7V4R7-6RMG3-WF3HZ

33F2P-CHWCP-HH#HF-W2WG4-3X3VZ

342MT-D4Q9Y-G2FV#-XJRYG-D9D9Z

# is a number

bread's done
Back