XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Zolor23']When you download it, it says "Jungle Tai skin", so it might be Tai.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: It's Emergence Era Baird but it shows up under a different name when originally downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman fans out there got a free download on the XBL marketplace for Batman: Year One animated movie

YWGHM-TMQQG-VPK4R-44FCW-FG6W3

Enjoy whether or not you're a lurker or a CAG.

[quote name='jakesmith43']Batman fans out there got a free download on the XBL marketplace for Batman: Year One animated movie

Enjoy whether or not you're a lurker or a CAG.[/QUOTE]

:( that code isn't work in my region. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Lukam']UFC undisputed 3 online pass

CQ?R?-?6T62-F?Y9H-VY2DF-P62GZ
Hint: Number (same)
Hint 2: Title name. (Ufc undisputed...)[/QUOTE]

lurked

UFC Undisputed 3 Alistair Overeem codes.

YCJ6D-2XR6M-MK66H-CFFXF-9XM6Z
W3H9F-TK4PG-2PYJP-DY2KC-HQX7Z
QXT2K-R2JG2-RJH9W-6K6FQ-T3MJZ
H96MG-CQYPK-9GXGW-QJ9KT-HJ4QZ
GRDTT-D4XYP-32FYK-YDR3W-9MHXZ
96GPQ-C3C9M-D9CYK-T26DX-739RZ
WXFQ2-HVTXJ-CJDQY-2M4M4-G6W9Z
XK7DP-42MJM-X2K4V-X24WV-FWP9Z
9VWHT-RGQYR-YD43D-FYT3R-F36KZ
RT29Q-Y7X6H-GFR3T-4H6T2-VKGGZ

Female Alliance Shirt:
QG3PC-CKTRQ-DRH4H-YK7WX-VXX7Z

Female Horde Shirt:
VJYK9-W4DGD-GHDM7-M6F6H-W94TZ

Male Horde Shirt:
GHXP7-CYVHK-6JQ69-HH7XX-3DTGZ

[quote name='jakesmith43']Batman fans out there got a free download on the XBL marketplace for Batman: Year One animated movie

Enjoy whether or not you're a lurker or a CAG.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I got this Jake.. thought'd I'd be way to late but you actually had to redeem it on your xbox and it still worked! Thanks, wife and I are watching now! :)

[quote name='Zolor23']When you download it, it says "Jungle Tai skin", so it might be Tai.[/QUOTE]

I looked it up on the Epic games forums and it seems to be fixed now. It's for Baird.

[quote name='dontjudgemyadd']Hey, I got this Jake.. thought'd I'd be way to late but you actually had to redeem it on your xbox and it still worked! Thanks, wife and I are watching now! :)[/QUOTE]

No problem man, glad a CAG got it. Enjoy the movie :)

[quote name='Michael Essien']Anyone still play dead island? I think i have one of those bloodbath arena things lying around somewhere[/QUOTE]
My cousin still plays Dead Island and I'm very sure he would appreciate that!

[quote name='Michael Essien']Anyone still play dead island? I think i have one of those bloodbath arena things lying around somewhere[/QUOTE]

I still play dead island, I'd love it.

If for any reason you still have that, I'd really enjoy getting it off you as I just got the Games on Demand version the other day.

I have codes for all four Borderlands (the first game) DLC's. Zombie Island, Underdome Riot, General Knoxx, & Robot Revolution. I bought a second copy of the GOTY version because I wanted the DLC on disc.

The first person who quotes this message and has been a member of CAG for at least 5 years can have all 4 codes. No Personal Messages, please.

All I ask is that someone who really wants all 4 codes request them. Please don't ask if you're just going to sell them on eBay or only need 1 code. I'm hoping to give them to someone who has the vanilla game, but doesn't have or can't afford the DLC.

Thanks.

[quote name='Haggar']I have codes for all for Borderlands (the first game) DLC's. Zombie Island, Underdome Riot, General Knoxx, & Robot Revolution. I bought a second copy of the GOTY version because I wanted the DLC on disc.

The first person who quotes this message and has been a member of CAG for at least 5 years can have all 4 codes. No Personal Messages, please.

All I ask is that someone who really wants all 4 codes request them. Please don't ask if you're just going to sell them on eBay or only need 1 code. I'm hoping to give them to someone who has the vanilla game, but doesn't have or can't afford the DLC.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

About 4.5 years too early, but I do meet the rest of the criteria :p

Heres hoping!

(and no I dont actually expect to get them, Im mainly posting as I happened to be in the thread)

[quote name='Haggar']I have codes for all four Borderlands (the first game) DLC's. Zombie Island, Underdome Riot, General Knoxx, & Robot Revolution. I bought a second copy of the GOTY version because I wanted the DLC on disc.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]Yeppers!
EDIT: Thanks, Haggar!

[quote name='jukkakhan']Since nobody quoted my post, I shall offer up this female Halo 4 Red armor as offering to appease the lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Which post is that?

Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor - Male

6396V-TCP6H-PQC32-29JWD-WJ7HZ
63J2H-9P6XW-3TVJ6-224GM-D6TYZ
63RFH-JW493-QCF9K-GVY26-M7G4Z
63XK7-YP3TY-74G3F-QYQ6W-RM6VZ
66JDR-P46W4-6JXHP-H3JGW-RDT4Z

Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor - Female

2G2TY-74439-2V4X6-264R6-RHGRZ
2G7KD-W4PHC-7PRMH-DMD2W-36YTZ
2GMKR-3T4DT-T6TFG-K926X-4YWJZ
2GXXY-X3HY9-FT7HQ-T476X-63FXZ
273TP-3HRGT-3TX4T-XGFMG-9XFKZ

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor - Male

273TP-3HRGT-3TX4T-XGFMG-9XFKZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks got 63RFH-JW493-QCF9K-GVY26-M7G4Z

Thank you very much! Got the codes quoted above, last one from each set! :applause:

All of the male ones have been used/lurked. Shame I missed out! :(

Glad some CAG's got them

Lode Runner - XBLA

G3MVV-9KXHK-K27M3-GJR42-44DYZ
T2HH7-6KW44-P7HD7-WVV9X-GPPCZ
YJFYW-9FHM6-WJTK7-XFWC2-XR4XZ
R344T-RYXGY-HPJVG-C2CXV-3P4XZ
PDFF7-P446H-CR4Q2-4VY6G-H36XZ

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Glad some CAG's got them

Lode Runner - XBLA

T2HH7-6KW44-P7HD7-WVV9X-GPPCZ[/QUOTE]

Wow, is it Christmas already? Got this one, thanks! :D

Lode Runner - XBLA

PDFF7-P446H-CR4Q2-4VY6G-H36XZ[/QUOTE]

Again, I missed out by a matter of seconds on all of them. Oh well, to all that got one - enjoy! Thanks for your generous drops anyway.

Lode Runner - XBLA

PDFF7-P446H-CR4Q2-4VY6G-H36XZ[/QUOTE]

I Always miss these lol Thanks for the Nice drop. Hope i get the next ones :bouncy:

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Pink 80's Ski Outfit Female

6WTY4-TJMG9-7TX39-J4KFY-CHFWZ
Y937F-WRWJM-H7GMD-FK67M-3RD6Z[/QUOTE]

the first was lurked but the 2nd one said that its invalid

[quote name='the indianbeast']the first was lurked but the 2nd one said that its invalid[/QUOTE]

You probably had a Space somewhere in the Code, because i checked the Code again and it turns Out that it has Been used. Will send you a working Code tomorrow :)

[quote name='Junpei']Browsing through my docs, I found an old .txt with some codes in it, so I thought I'd share them... I believe they are for something like Wolfenstein masks and Baird goggles, nothing of much value, but feel free to find out! Quote this post to reveal! ;)

[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Picked up a mask.

[quote name='Junpei']Browsing through my docs, I found an old .txt with some codes in it, so I thought I'd share them... I believe they are for something like Wolfenstein masks and Baird goggles, nothing of much value, but feel free to find out! Quote this post to reveal! ;)

Y9YR6-CFJJC-CM3WJ-HC2FD-QDC9Z
JWV62-XJCKM-WJY3T-K47TG-79MTZ
WMJTX-3WGCP-M4TYW-2JPVR-XGRHZ
M2F93-HMWV2-XXWJG-3KC4G-DHC4Z
DKPHV-VCHKV-WV4J7-CVWJF-JTMXZ
4RG3D-6RG46-3JWTC-K2WKM-X43GZ
PCKTF-67JFH-XCVFK-MTHTQ-HTKMZ[/QUOTE]

I got the bottom one! it was for baird goggles. Thanks

The 'quote' thing never works for me. I've never seen anything show up on the screen that wasn't there before. Must be doing it wrong?

[quote name='eugaet']The 'quote' thing never works for me. I've never seen anything show up on the screen that wasn't there before. Must be doing it wrong?[/QUOTE]

Hitting the quote button on the bottom of the post brought them all up for me in the "reply" window.

Interestingly tapatalk just shows them anyway, but its certainly a way to hide them from email notification lurkers and lurkers without a CAG account

FWIW I didn't redeem any

Maybe I'll try a different browser. I'm using Firefox.
EDIT: Doesn't work in IE or Firefox. Works in Chrome. All but one code were used when I checked and I already owned the content.

[quote name='eugaet']Maybe I'll try a different browser. I'm using Firefox.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I just tried quoting my message with Firefox and all I got was a long list of breaking spaces instead of
HTML:
[URL=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX][/URL]
like I was expecting to. I'm sorry, I thought that was a good solution to prevent non-registered lurkers to snatch codes with a quick copypasta... next time, I'll specify that it would work with Chrome only :oops:

bread's done
Back