XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I got a Lara Croft outfit code and a Tomb Raider shirt code both for females. First two people to PM me get them in the order of outfit then shirt. Won't post because there are too many lurkers and I want to see a CAG get them.

Also they expire Friday if not used

Tomb Raider Male Avatar T-Shirt
YWMHP-7CX49-GGC6M-HFJ2T-QM3VZ

Tomb Raider Female Avatar Outfit
GPKJC-49P7D-VV47H-GQYP2-PTG4Z
PP6GT-6Y3XX-9723V-4V62H-G9YWZ

You have been selected as the winner of a Guitar Hero My Chemical Romance 4 song pack.

Your promotional code is: RCG2R-HDK4M-2PCTD-V7FXR-K4QVZ
Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock

Prove to me that you have GoW Judgment (via PM) and I'll PM you my (1) Paintball Weapon skin code. I'll edit this message once it's claimed.

[quote name='HydroX']Prove to me that you have GoW Judgment (via PM) and I'll PM you my (1) Paintball Weapon skin code. I'll edit this message once it's claimed.[/QUOTE]

i would but i'm lazy and already have a paintball skin lol

Pink Ski Outfit Female
DJ47K-PFDKW-KHM67-FTDPF-V4KJZ

Golf Hommage Outfit Female
VYG2W-69M29-QHXTR-GWYJJ-67GYZ

Kinect Avatar Prop
HC9H4-J7HJF-HM676-RWVQ3-9HVVZ

Darksiders II Tshirts

Male
QKCW2-QV4RH-T3TDJ-WR66H-JK49Z
JRDJR-64Y7H-CD2DR-QXGR7-K6HVZ

Female
KV9TF-4DVDC-Q33W4-WVR26-YD4TZ
92GYH-PRJJ9-HTWMW-HHJ2M-WDV4Z

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']web skin

WYK3W-HDG2P-WYRGW-922MQ-QKCDZ

im looking for a classic hammerburst code if anyone can hook me up i will really appreciate it with a 1 month gold code[/QUOTE]

Lurked. Thanks for the drop though.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']K74WT-M746H-JJYMD-JG72K-G4GRZ --The Maw

H23YG-2747Y-3H9HV-FKGPY-FRGJZ --The Maw[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Got H23YG-2747Y-3H9HV-FKGPY-FRGJZ

Thank you!!

codes get lurked really fast :(, I wanted the "the Maw" one too, anyway, here you go 2 codes

Tomb raider Female T-shirt
HR3FR-46TD7-Q2TYK-HM6W7-WXWHZ

Tomb raider outfit Female only

KHJJD-M9933-7H9MX-3H6YK-XCD6Z

GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT: WEB WEAPON SKIN

HKJ7C-CFYKX-GK4RX-JRMKW-6K3KZ

At approximately 7 PM CST I will post a download code for the original Gears of War. Just giving everyone a heads up.

[quote name='markingsmart']GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT: WEB WEAPON SKIN

HKJ7C-CFYKX-GK4RX-JRMKW-6K3KZ

At approximately 7 PM CST I will post a download code for the original Gears of War. Just giving everyone a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. Thank you

[quote name='kyuby']lol, It got lurked fast, no problem, my friend got a couple more, gonna post them later :)[/QUOTE]

If the lurker(s) are using some sort of automatic program (as mentioned in this thread before), the spoiler tag won't slow them down. Could you please post them either through PM or make it so that we have to figure the code out somehow? Thanks for the post btw :)

yeah, was thinking about that too, hmm, since I want everyone to have the oportunity to get it I guess I make you figure out the code :)

I have 2 FEMALE 10th Anniversary Master Chief Avatar Armor from Halo Anniversary.

First 2 PMs get them. pref female

would be open to getting unneeded connor outfit from raptr rewards. (just saying!)

edit annnd GONE. codes going out now

[quote name='tokyostomp']I have 2 FEMALE 10th Anniversary Master Chief Avatar Armor from Halo Anniversary.

First 2 PMs get them. pref female

would be open to getting unneeded connor outfit from raptr rewards. (just saying!)

edit annnd GONE. codes going out now[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code.

[quote name='kyuby']lol, It got lurked fast, no problem, my friend got a couple more, gonna post them later :)[/QUOTE]

If you are going to post them could you make something to not allow lurkers get it? something like first quote gets code in pm or other)
becouse I really love Halo but my net is slow, this means even if I see it for first before I redeem it the codes would be lurked...

EDIT: my bad, I notice now someone already asked that while I was sending this message X3 Stupid slaw net >.=.

Halo 4 Cryptum Shirt (Female) JMV9X-WYFF4-X23RH-7GTWT-C7X3Z

From Limited Edition Strategy Guide

IF YOU LURK THIS I WILL FIND YOU!!!! >:0
Please reply if you redeem it!!!

Halo 4 Cryptum Shirt (Female) JMV9X-WYFF4-X23RH-7GTWT-C7X3Z
From Limited Edition Halo 4 Strategy Guide.

IF YOU LURK THIS I WILL FIND YOU!! >:0
Please reply if you redeem it!
This is my first time posting a code on here, so I really don't want a lurker.

[quote name='regularshow99']Halo 4 Cryptum Shirt (Female) JMV9X-WYFF4-X23RH-7GTWT-C7X3Z
From Limited Edition Halo 4 Strategy Guide.

IF YOU LURK THIS I WILL FIND YOU!! >:0
Please reply if you redeem it!
This is my first time posting a code on here, so I really don't want a lurker.[/QUOTE]
You lie. this isn't the first, it's the second post! XD

[quote name='XRey360']You lie. this isn't the first, it's the second post! XD[/QUOTE]

Lol, sorry. I did it twice because I thought it wasn't entered. XD

Codes still get lurked in the drop club, though there's probably a higher percentage of people acknowledging they redeemed something than here.

[quote name='Bloomy']Codes still get lurked in the drop club, though there's probably a higher percentage of people acknowledging they redeemed something than here.[/QUOTE]

If a CAG acknowledges a redemption, it isn't lurked, is it?

[quote name='Rusty23']If a CAG acknowledges a redemption, it isn't lurked, is it?[/QUOTE]

I would say no because for my definition of a lurker is someone who grabs the code and doesn't say anything. So if a person says they got a code they aren't lurking.

i keep forgetting to post free xbox deals here.
everytime i make a thread though someone complains in the thread so i dont bother.
but i wanted to post here at least but forget.
there have been a couple of free 1 month deals on a website. they do it once a month. one day out of each month. 1k people win one.
ill post next time it comes up just for a heads up.

[quote name='Inbox']i keep forgetting to post free xbox deals here.
everytime i make a thread though someone complains in the thread so i dont bother.
but i wanted to post here at least but forget.
there have been a couple of free 1 month deals on a website. they do it once a month. one day out of each month. 1k people win one.
ill post next time it comes up just for a heads up.[/QUOTE]

You'll always have some complainers here and there :( Just ignore the ungrateful who would rather see a company burn just because they missed out on something.

[quote name='Rusty23']If a CAG acknowledges a redemption, it isn't lurked, is it?[/QUOTE]
No, because that doesn't fit the definition of a lurker. A lurker is someone who reads a forum but doesn't post, but it has a more negative connotation here because of the lack of courtesy (covering both not thanking someone for a code and not giving others a heads up to not bother trying to redeem a code).

Codes still get lurked in the drop club. You need to be a member of the group to be able to see the posts, but there's nothing forcing anyone to say they redeemed something. From my last drop of 20 Gears Judgment paintball weapon skins there, 12 have been acknowledged, 5 or 6 were used without acknowledgement and 2 are still active. One person posted a thanks, but didn't make clear if they redeemed one of mine, the one you dropped or were just making a general thanks for the drop. None of the other codes posted after 3/14 have been openly claimed, though someone posted they'd all been used. I didn't check any of them myself because I'm not interested in them.

bread's done
Back