XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='GueloCategory']Sorry For My 3rd Reply My Computer Hates Me
Arcade Game Toy Soliders
TQ7X6-MV97J-2GTTD-R77Q4-242TZ
[/QUOTE]

Apparently lurked. Shame, too, as I tried getting it through that God-forsaken Frito-Lay promo. Always came up blank.

[quote name='kyuby']damn, ok, I got a classic hamerburst skin, tai and code for GOW 1, check later![/QUOTE]
When is later? :D Never had opportunity to try GoW games, maybe I can have a chance...

[quote name='XRey360']When is later? :D Never had opportunity to try GoW games, maybe I can have a chance...[/QUOTE]

Wow, if you have an xbox you have to atleast try gears once. You can get both gears 1 and 2 for under $10 at Gamestop. I know no one is that poor/cheap to not buy those two games.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wow, if you have an xbox you have to atleast try gears once. You can get both gears 1 and 2 for under $10 at Gamestop. I know no one is that poor/cheap to not buy those two games.[/QUOTE]
In my country (Italy) gamestop sells GoW 1 for 14€ and GoW 2 for 19€, used, while new costs even more, for a total of about 40€ (50$)

I would prefer to get it free if I could, as I don't like to buy it for so much when the game is so old...

[quote name='lochdoun']To prevent lurkers, the first person to quote and reply to this post will get a code for The Maw![/QUOTE]

what is the maw?

[quote name='saphris']:whistle2:/ already taken by someone else.
But thanks anyways![/QUOTE]

[quote name='lochdoun']To prevent lurkers, the first person to quote and reply to this post will get a code for The Maw![/QUOTE]

Ok

[quote name='eugaet']Bioshock Inifite
Elizabeth Outfit (female)
Q?D7?-KR2M?-FMCTY-WYJGK-HYP7Z
? = Same character[/QUOTE]

was 3, tried to get for my gf and already claimed

[quote name='brownda1']free code for the maw for the first person to pm me the price i am selling my xbox bundle for according to my sig link :)[/quote]

$275

[quote name='eugaet']Male Tomb Raider shirt
Q9V6Y-93TPD-FWFVW-3XKJ?-?QY?Z
? = Same character[/QUOTE]

Cool, got the shirt. Thanks again eugaet!

XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE:
6C97M-C9Q24-BX26F-BF47X-7F29Q
Arcage game code for The Maw for whoever can reply with quote with what Doritos recently unveiled for release next month.

[quote name='Rusty23']XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE:
Arcage game code for The Maw for whoever can reply with quote with what Doritos recently unveiled for release next month.[/QUOTE]

Got the trial code. Thank you very much!

[quote name='Rusty23']XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE:
Arcage game code for The Maw for whoever can reply with quote with what Doritos recently unveiled for release next month.[/QUOTE]

The new doritos loco taco chips. Thanks

bread's done
Back