XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Simon says one of these codes is a Crysis Stalker Code. The rest are rehashes from the previous posts.

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
3F7HY-GJ27R-WQG6P-H296W-Q2TXZ
YG723-Q6JJP-R6QJW-WCMGR-79JYZ
VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
3G4JP-242X6-49DFC-THJK2-7VCQZ
2R4QW-QQGJ2-YKQ73-4KDGT-YKM6Z

[quote name='pandiosity']Simon says one of these codes is a Crysis Stalker Code. The rest are rehashes from the previous posts.

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
3F7HY-GJ27R-WQG6P-H296W-Q2TXZ
YG723-Q6JJP-R6QJW-WCMGR-79JYZ
VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
3G4JP-242X6-49DFC-THJK2-7VCQZ
2R4QW-QQGJ2-YKQ73-4KDGT-YKM6Z[/QUOTE]

I can't use any of these since I either own them, they were used already, or I cannot use them since I have a male avatar :(

[quote name='brownda1']I can't use any of these since I either own them, they were used already, or I cannot use them since I have a male avatar :([/QUOTE]
then likely its been redeemed YG723-Q6JJP-R6QJW-WCMGR-79JYZ

Last of my April Faux
remember I'm not doing this for charity. I'm doing it for my Lolz so :p
Simon says one of these codes is not like the others, and tell me the two things that are special about it and get a code for a Full Copy of Crysis.

3D3YQ-Y23GW-JQVFF-2T79Y-V4GPZ
FHY9G-A96K4-KY49R-EKW9Q-SVPKZ
2RM24-GWF92-2KJCM-HCJJQ-2MYJZ

Do not PM me.

[quote name='pandiosity']Last of my April Faux
Simon says one of these codes is not like the others, and tell me the two things that are special about it and get a code for a Full Copy of Crysis.

Do not PM me.[/QUOTE]

The second starts with a letter, unlike the other two, and isn't valid for me. Also, as pointed out below, the first digit of each segment is a letter and spells FAKES.

Toy Soldiers: KWF3Q-4V3JH-VPVVJ-3D6XH-KFFTZ

Toy Soldiers: W3H3C-7C63G-JGKRQ-DG49K-KVP6Z

Toy Soldiers: CH6JQ-7YKJW-4KRTC-QD63G-FP93Z

Toy Soldiers: X4R2Q-MV4RX-FGQT7-XFQMQ-44PKZ

Do not PM me.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sgk-ZYxKxM

Do not PM me.[/QUOTE]

Well, as noted by another, it begins w/ a letter and the other 2 don't. I'm not sure that's 1 of the special things about "it". However, I did notice that if you have the 1st letter in each set the code has "FAKES" in it.

Toy Soldiers: KWF3Q-4V3JH-VPVVJ-3D6XH-KFFTZ

Toy Soldiers: W3H3C-7C63G-JGKRQ-DG49K-KVP6Z

Toy Soldiers: CH6JQ-7YKJW-4KRTC-QD63G-FP93Z

Toy Soldiers: X4R2Q-MV4RX-FGQT7-XFQMQ-44PKZ

Do not PM me.[/QUOTE]

First special thing about second code: It's not valid
Second special thing about second code: It spells out Fakes if you take the first letters from each section

[quote name='Rusty23']The second starts with a letter, unlike the other two, and isn't valid for me. Also, as pointed out below, the first digit of each segment is a letter and spells FAKES.[/QUOTE]

You got me.
Ill Pm the code ASAP

[quote name='brownda1']Darn :whistle2:( too Late :whistle2:( I posted mine without seeing that he posted it :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Don't worry, we obviously make a great team. I happened to lol when I noticed the FAKES before you guys. But rusty obviously has the quick trigger in editing;)

And proper thanks goes to pandiosity for giving us something to do on this less-than-productive Thursday morning!

[quote name='sk8ordie']Don't worry, we obviously make a great team. I happened to lol when I noticed the FAKES before you guys. But rusty obviously has the quick trigger in editing;)

And proper thanks goes to pandiosity for giving us something to do on this less-than-productive Thursday morning![/QUOTE]

Agreed :applause: thanks pandiosity.

[quote name='Ninja Twin']Some schmuck actually messaged me asking why the code did not include the DLC & apparently I messed up his completion ratio :)[/QUOTE]
I'd like to get a bunch of GoD codes for Rayman Raving Rabbids, Monster Madness, Hellboy and/or Kane & Lynch, drop them on 360 Achievements and True Achievements and watch the angst.

[quote name='Bloomy']I'd like to get a bunch of GoD codes for Rayman Raving Rabbids, Monster Madness, Hellboy and/or Kane & Lynch, drop them on 360 Achievements and True Achievements and watch the angst.[/QUOTE]

Tell me when you plan on doing this, because I'd gladly take them. ;)

[quote name='kburns10']Anyone interested in the Spec-Ops: Fubar pack? I'm not gonna redeem it. PM me if you want the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. :D

[quote name='kyuby']next one ill make pm only :/, still have tai, baird, gow1 and classick hb[/QUOTE]

when are you going to post the gow1? :( I want that one so much. I could test the gow2 just for 1 week (borrowed). Never played the first

[quote name='kyuby']next one ill make pm only :/, still have tai, baird, gow1 and classick hb[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I'll be around when you drop the Classic HB. That's one of the only ones I don't have since I didn't preorder.

Are you willing to trade some with a huge slew of Toy Soldiers/The Maw/2-weeks Live Gold codes? :lol:

I'm joking, obviously, PM is the way to go. Or a "the first who quote this" post, so you can avoid clogging up your Inbox and having to write a negative answer to those who write after the first... believe me or not, I always felt a sense of guilt when I gave away something through PM and had to answer to all "losing" messages... :whistle2:|

I forgot about this code, but I have one for the Gears Lipton deal, not sure if it still is redeamable, but first to quote or PM me Ill send it

[quote name='parrothead87']I forgot about this code, but I have one for the Gears Lipton deal, not sure if it still is redeamable, but first to quote or PM me Ill send it[/QUOTE]

ill take it

[quote name='carcasss']Toy Soldiers:
7322Y-F39XW-F99HQ-JTHDJ-CF2QZ

The Maw:
C3PRD-Q2T3M-9GX2Q-QR4QV-Y69RZ[/QUOTE]

I used

The Maw: C3PRD-Q2T3M-9GX2Q-QR4QV-Y69RZ

Looks like Toy Soldiers was lurked.

Thank a lot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eugaet']Tomb Raider avatar shirt (female)
??DTY-4GKGC-64?QW-FQT4Y-923MZ
? = Same character[/QUOTE]

Number was seven and appears to have been lurked.

[quote name='ACornettFL']Bioshock Infinite "Elizabeth Dress Up" for Female Avatar
WKRMW-PY6K4-7H3YV-4497V-MVDRZ

Please post if you use it![/QUOTE]

I used it, thank you!

bread's done
Back