XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='captg']kfc!

There is a problem with the offer associated with this code. :([/QUOTE]

Looks like someone possibly got to it before you, says it was redeemed already when I tried to enter it

[quote name='captg']There is a problem with the offer associated with this code. :([/QUOTE]
[quote name='ZerotypeX']Looks like someone possibly got to it before you, says it was redeemed already when I tried to enter it[/QUOTE]
I only get the 'problem' message when I try to redeem a code for something that's not available in my region.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I still have a bunch of toy soldiers and 2 week gold trials.

PM and ye shall receive :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the trial, and happy Easter to you too :D

I still have Toy soldiers and 2 week gold trials for the taking. However you have to meet some very strict qualifications to get one. Here is the complete list:

1. Are you a member of CAG?
2. Are you a member of CAG?
3. Are you a member of CAG?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, your in :)

Your just a PM away.

Thank you mrmagoo!

Edit: Might as well post the bing codes while I'm here.

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I still have Toy soldiers and 2 week gold trials for the taking. However you have to meet some very strict qualifications to get one. Here is the complete list:

Your just a PM away.[/QUOTE]

PMed you!

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I still have Toy soldiers and 2 week gold trials for the taking. However you have to meet some very strict qualifications to get one. Here is the complete list:

Your just a PM away.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That's some strict criteria. I think you're asking too much :lol:

Gears of War: Judgment - Paintball Weapon Skins

HQFKV-HHJVD-2799R-4HFWY-VKC4Z
XGH4Y-49K7J-P9HGY-QQMQG-MVKGZ
69RGQ-JX2CW-2TT4F-XGWH4-XW2VZ
26XDC-F4Y3X-97P24-9QT9V-9W6JZ
2KQWT-MQ373-3YG66-WXG7F-DR6TZ

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Damn! That's some strict criteria. I think you're asking too much :lol:

2KQWT-MQ373-3YG66-WXG7F-DR6TZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Paintball skin. My son played the demo and now wants the game. With your gift, he will have an additional skin to use.

Thanks and used the 69RGQ-JX2CW-2TT4F-XGWH4-XW2VZ code.

Cheers

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Damn! That's some strict criteria. I think you're asking too much :lol:

2KQWT-MQ373-3YG66-WXG7F-DR6TZ[/QUOTE]

I got paintball code: HQFKV-HHJVD-2799R-4HFWY-VKC4Z

Thanks! I actually really wanted this and the website for it never worked for me.

UPDATE:

Ok fellow CAG's anyone who PM'd me in the last few hours check your PM's you got what you asked for, and just to update we are getting down to the nitty gritty now. I have less than 20 toy soldiers left and 3 xbox 2 week trials. Keep those PM's coming CAG's. :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']UPDATE:

Ok fellow CAG's anyone who PM'd me in the last few hours check your PM's you got what you asked for, and just to update we are getting down to the nitty gritty now. I have less than 20 toy soldiers left and 3 xbox 2 week trials. Keep those PM's coming CAG's. :)[/QUOTE]

I'd like to thank mrmagoo for the Toy Soldiers code he generously gave me, can't wait until it finishes downloading!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Thank you guys so much for the codes!! Very nice surprise. Mr magoo and rollobobo you guys rock![/QUOTE]

No problem...love to help out a fellow CAG. And yes, Mr. Magoo gets my vote for CAG of the year! :applause:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Gears of War Judgment MP Code

3K26M-2963M-CX6PH-JGWVY-CTGMZ[/QUOTE]

Wow literally lurked within a minute I thought i got something for once :( oh wel

Not a code per se, but if anyone has a Facebook account and can make use of double XP in Halo 4, send me a PM. I have been rushing to gift out my remaining matches before the promotion ends, which, as of now, is in 30 MINUTES. Short notice, I know, but I figured I would at least try to offer them up here before they're gone for good.

[quote name='Miranda']Me?[/QUOTE]

No code from me just laughed to myself that someone from escondido is on here...

Dont see to many people roaming the boards that live close by

:applause:

Cleaning out some extra stuff I have. Have a The Maw XBLA code. There not from not from the Frito promotion, it's either from the Raptr promotion or the Xbox Japan Promotion. Either way it's from a while ago, so I don't know if it's still good and I'm not going to boot up the xbox right now to check but haven't had a xbox code expire on me yet.

Normally I would like to do a little contest for it but I'm to brain damage/lazy to come up with something right now. So first person who quotes this post that has a join date of at least February earlier and...AND wishes me a happy birthday because everyone else in my life fuckING FORGOT!!:censored:......gets it. :lol:
Oh and don't PM me asking for it, I'll DQ you from this and any future codes I'll had out as I said I'm cleaning house a little. Ok hurry up people I'm tired :imwithst:

[quote name='solidus_00']Cleaning out some extra stuff I have. Have a The Maw XBLA code. There not from not from the Frito promotion, it's either from the Raptr promotion or the Xbox Japan Promotion. Either way it's from a while ago, so I don't know if it's still good and I'm not going to boot up the xbox right now to check but haven't had a xbox code expire on me yet.

Normally I would like to do a little contest for it but I'm to brain damage/lazy to come up with something right now. So first person who quotes this post that has a join date of at least February earlier and...AND wishes me a happy birthday because everyone else in my life fuckING FORGOT!!:censored:......gets it. :lol:
Oh and don't PM me asking for it, I'll DQ you from this and any future codes I'll had out as I said I'm cleaning house a little. Ok hurry up people I'm tired :imwithst:[/QUOTE]

Hello!!! I don't want the code because I already have the game, i'm here just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

[quote name='solidus_00']Cleaning out some extra stuff I have. Have a The Maw XBLA code. There not from not from the Frito promotion, it's either from the Raptr promotion or the Xbox Japan Promotion. Either way it's from a while ago, so I don't know if it's still good and I'm not going to boot up the xbox right now to check but haven't had a xbox code expire on me yet.

Oh and don't PM me asking for it, I'll DQ you from this and any future codes I'll had out as I said I'm cleaning house a little. Ok hurry up people I'm tired :imwithst:[/QUOTE]
Happy birthday !

[quote name='noragoitisolo']Hello!!! I don't want the code because I already have the game, i'm here just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I never said it was my birthday. I just said everyone forgot it which was true! :lol:

Quick question I have the Hitman Weapons DLC for Tomb Raider is that DLC for Hitman or Tomb Raider Mutliplayer.

I ask since it's for the Multiplayer I'll just drop the code for anyone who wants it and still play its

[quote name='diazt350']Quick question I have the Hitman Weapons DLC for Tomb Raider is that DLC for Hitman or Tomb Raider Mutliplayer.

I ask since it's for the Multiplayer I'll just drop the code for anyone who wants it and still play its[/QUOTE]

I believe it's for Tomb Raider that gives you the Hitman 47 weapons. It's on the marketplace. I'll take it if you don't mind. I'm eagerly awaiting for my copy in the mail.

Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor - Male

67HQJ-HX6PD-GRTXY-CYQGV-6X7FZ
67RFJ-DDT27-J3QKW-3MGHG-T6HFZ
69FPH-YGWRR-DDTX4-3MWXF-DPTKZ
69K6M-PVYDX-D4P44-6KVJQ-7VP9Z
69RXV-7PTHY-MWMRX-M6WHW-MVCCZ

Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor - Female

279WK-3VKGJ-4XMJ7-T22TC-GFKFZ
27K26-9JDJT-92J77-VYRK4-XKJDZ
27QKM-99RRK-YJDK4-9YWFG-4RQGZ
27V96-2PQKX-T9WMW-DCTVQ-6QY4Z
2962K-23967-VR943-QK9RQ-CT9CZ

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor - Male

Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor - Female

279WK-3VKGJ-4XMJ7-T22TC-GFKFZ
27K26-9JDJT-92J77-VYRK4-XKJDZ
27QKM-99RRK-YJDK4-9YWFG-4RQGZ
27V96-2PQKX-T9WMW-DCTVQ-6QY4Z
2962K-23967-VR943-QK9RQ-CT9CZ[/QUOTE]

Used 69K6M-PVYDX-D4P44-6KVJQ-7VP9Z Thank You !!!

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Halo 4 Red Avatar Armor - Male

[/QUOTE]

The rest of these were lurked. Didn't try the female ones so hopefully some CAGs will get a chance at those.

Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth avatar outfit (female)
[4][11][20][8][23]-[25][13][13][20][3]-[24][3][24]{9}[20]-[4]{7}{4}[20]{4}-[25][18][20][3][26]

[quote name='eugaet']Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth avatar outfit (female)
[4][11][20][8][23]-[25][13][13][20][3]-[24][3][24]{9}[20]-[4]{7}{4}[20]{4}-[25][18][20][3][26][/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! Just redeemed it.

[quote name='eugaet']Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth avatar outfit (female)
[4][11][20][8][23]-[25][13][13][20][3]-[24][3][24]{9}[20]-[4]{7}{4}[20]{4}-[25][18][20][3][26][/QUOTE]

It was DKTHW-YMMTC-XCX9T-D74T4-YRTCZ but has already been used (not by me).

Edit: Nevermind. At least a CAG got hold of it.

Glad it went to someone willing to do the work to decode it (who then also claimed it). Simple to decode, but takes more time than a lurker is willing to spend on, well, anything.

bread's done
Back