XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='diazt350']Quick question I have the Hitman Weapons DLC for Tomb Raider is that DLC for Hitman or Tomb Raider Mutliplayer.

I ask since it's for the Multiplayer I'll just drop the code for anyone who wants it and still play its[/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate it! Can you PM the code to me? :D

[quote name='RabbitSuit']My bad, I thought I had all the Maw ones in there. Wasn't even half.

Maw
FMG3V-9CHJW-QGDMC-4XQ6W-3MVTZ
PHT93-M3792-JV7H7-9J6G6-M2TKZ
2HM3X-DP7T9-KGFX4-W3J6R-MQ2DZ
9D366-CDTR6-CD2GM-4C93T-2H9YZ
R4YR9-RTP3K-4CD9C-MQHHR-G3TVZ
376DG-V39FQ-QK9WP-KY74G-Y6RDZ
6HHR6-GJDKH-HYTMM-PK23G-GRRMZ
DC3W3-26R63-PKQ3K-7GT4R-TXCHZ
JRQGF-T4G42-CDYWQ-F4GF7-47V9Z
KK7DW-PGFXM-Y9P47-7KPQP-P7WHZ
T74J6-YWKJT-JC4G6-VHT3D-9RKYZ
CCCK2-R4T6T-X6K6R-29FR7-MMC2Z
DRTH6-JFDKR-4KJJ3-YT2K3-QFQVZ
YHX4V-PWJKX-GVG2T-K74CF-V6JMZ
T6G43-73HMT-CTVTJ-H9DPW-6RMVZ
RDFGH-72GDK-FTPTC-2Q77P-J2X9Z
CTP2F-VR2CM-CGP3R-JK6DK-JGR9Z
PGJ3J-MYT6D-FQHPQ-VWT6W-3VT9Z
RWYTP-4T4CT-7PWX3-VQ9GY-MKJRZ
G4C3Q-G292R-772FD-9QGTJ-TQ6KZ
D47TF-9DVKY-PFVWQ-J433R-3V94Z
6C2KM-GKY64-KJWQ3-GW33H-CTWQZ
CTRKD-TDYPR-374DP-C7JX6-RW4KZ
QF7W7-PXFXH-7GKHR-JCVGQ-RVK9Z
TCGJH-DJ934-9DRPF-364GT-QPJRZ
77GPM-9RX9W-WJ6HM-9C6JJ-FX2YZ
9X3M2-HQ6PK-9P729-KVF94-MC67Z
JGHXH-CMDG6-W7VP2-X94FH-C74VZ
VP34G-FCWDV-DXRRG-G2FR2-HJTGZ
[/QUOTE]

I used TCGJH-DJ934-9DRPF-364GT-QPJRZ. Thanks a ton, been watching this one come and go for quite some time! Much appreciated!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I just so happened to have this laying around and thought I should give back to the community so......

Minecraft

$CV#@-$Q3VX-F3%9%-J%M3K-QWT6Z

$= A "member" of the vowel family
%= An action
#@=Cola

Good luck and go SOX!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
I didn't even know Minecraft game codes exsisted! Anyway I already have it but this is very nice of you.

BGyQE_zCEAAoPUO.jpg:large

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I just so happened to have this laying around and thought I should give back to the community so......

Minecraft

%= An action
#@=Cola

I think I figured it out but my Xbox says it is actually for Toy Soldiers. I already have it so I didn't redeem it.

Minecraft

%= An action
#@=Cola

You already own this content.

It's definitely not Minecraft... :roll:

[quote name='whatislife620']I think I figured it out but my Xbox says it is actually for Toy Soldiers. I already have it so I didn't redeem it.[/QUOTE]

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually is a code for Toy Soldiers.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually is a code for Toy Soldiers.[/QUOTE]
tbh, that's not even funny and is more a bit mean. People spent time trying to figure it out hoping to get minecraft and they could of been doing other things.

[quote name='Alyrian00']tbh, that's not even funny and is more a bit mean. People spent time trying to figure it out hoping to get minecraft and they could of been doing other things.[/QUOTE]

128975090642497613.jpg

[quote name='Alyrian00']tbh, that's not even funny and is more a bit mean. People spent time trying to figure it out hoping to get minecraft and they could of been doing other things.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

That's why it's a prank......

Way to bitch about someone giving away a free game. It's not like he asked them to write 5 page essay. Also, don't see you dropping some of your spare codes.
Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download
H3YVM-G78QP-92JCX-Q8YVH-V7RD8
6FJV2-DC9C4-2XW73-7P89P-KXKC7

[quote name='trollape74']
Kinect Sports Season 2 Game Add on download
H3YVM-G78QP-92JCX-Q8YVH-V7RD8
6FJV2-DC9C4-2XW73-7P89P-KXKC7
[/QUOTE]

Got the first. Thanks!

I am VERY sorry to report that I am fresh out of everything. I only wish i had an umlimited supply of codes.

The reason i had so many to give away was because I took a couple days off of work last week (wed and thurs) and therefore was around when i am not normally, during morning/afternoon and just happened by this thread. Well i tried and tried to get a code cause i actually tried toy soldiers a year or so ago via trial and actually liked it but for some reason never bought it, but i kept getting blanks. After hours of trying (on and off not consecutively..lol) I finally got a code, immediately alerted the forum then i got to thinking that I am ALWAYS missing out on these kinds of things, ALWAYS.

So i knew there would be plenty of CAG's that would miss out and be in the same boat I am usually in and usually the captain of , the S.O.L boat :) So i got it in my head that i would just start hoarding codes like a mad man, i realize thats kind of a douchbag thing to do, but i did it with the right intentions. I WANTED SO BAD TO GIVE BACK TO THE CAG COMMUNITY. I cant even begin to tell you how many deals i have got because of the website and more specifically the forums. So again I knew there would be many CAG's that would miss out on this so I wanted to wait till the promo was over and surprise everyone with a butt load of codes. Well i had accumulated about 150-200 toy soldiers, about 100 Maw's and about 100 2 week trials. I am proud to say that with the exception of giving 1 toy soldier and 1 maw to a buddy of mine I gave EVERY single code away to a fellow CAG. In some small way I really hope that I blessed those of you who received codes from me.

From what i understand this promo may come around again in June, if I feel ambitious and can catch the promo at the right time maybe i can do this again if the frito lay police dont lock me up before June :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I am VERY sorry to report that I am fresh out of everything. I only wish i had an umlimited supply of codes.

The reason i had so many to give away was because I took a couple days off of work last week (wed and thurs) and therefore was around when i am not normally, during morning/afternoon and just happened by this thread. Well i tried and tried to get a code cause i actually tried toy soldiers a year or so ago via trial and actually liked it but for some reason never bought it, but i kept getting blanks. After hours of trying (on and off not consecutively..lol) I finally got a code, immediately alerted the forum then i got to thinking that I am ALWAYS missing out on these kinds of things, ALWAYS.

So i knew there would be plenty of CAG's that would miss out and be in the same boat I am usually in and usually the captain of , the S.O.L boat :) So i got it in my head that i would just start hoarding codes like a mad man, i realize thats kind of a douchbag thing to do, but i did it with the right intentions. I WANTED SO BAD TO GIVE BACK TO THE CAG COMMUNITY. I cant even begin to tell you how many deals i have got because of the website and more specifically the forums. So again I knew there would be many CAG's that would miss out on this so I wanted to wait till the promo was over and surprise everyone with a butt load of codes. Well i had accumulated about 150-200 toy soldiers, about 100 Maw's and about 100 2 week trials. I am proud to say that with the exception of giving 1 toy soldier and 1 maw to a buddy of mine I gave EVERY single code away to a fellow CAG. In some small way I really hope that I blessed those of you who received codes from me.

From what i understand this promo may come around again in June, if I feel ambitious and can catch the promo at the right time maybe i can do this again if the frito lay police dont lock me up before June :)[/QUOTE]

I was actually just about to ask how you had so many, thanks again;) I still don't get how you managed to accrue so many, but I'm not complaining:applause:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I was actually just about to ask how you had so many, thanks again;) I still don't get how you managed to accrue so many, but I'm not complaining:applause:[/QUOTE]

lol well in this thread http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340718&page=26 they gave one code away with 2 time stamps and basically said if you just change your email address each time you could use the same code over and over. I think you can piece together the rest of this mystery :)

The Maw
APRIL FOOLS
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
PFFFTAAAHAHAAHAHAHA
I'M SO CLEVER
F7D4J-FCRKC-HKH6T-94RMQ-KKH7Z
YVWXG-MHCFT-6RJ2X-3X6VQ-HWY9Z
CP44H-WK497-4CKGF-C77CK-CVGRZ
7YCVJ-P4KR4-GW2D2-4DFT3-6XP2Z
K36F4-MKCM4-Y63FH-GDY9C-H9XXZ
GQVGH-KGKCK-Y2PD3-RK3RV-F926Z
QC4TX-G9M6H-TFC7C-DTQRF-K2WQZ
73XMM-28K2B-8XPYJ-RP422-696W4
GJFHP-HHW7D-2QHCQ-3GKPM-TVJGZ
WF9R9-X4RYG-YGRCV-2JXXQ-3RH2Z
RQK9Q-TG3RG-GR99F-GQ3RD-GFMVZ
J2MYM-D2RVM-D4WWY-72PPG-6JGDZ
F6GJW-TJJ4D-XV99W-3QHJ4-MVYVZ
C7FV3-VVGVJ-QPGD4-H7K43-4KGGZ
JXF9Y-CH3XH-3VG9T-WMQPF-VHRHZ
I need to work on not being so passive aggressive. It's a really unattractive quality in men.

man every1 is out of trial codes i guess i waz a little 2 late could some1 pm me if they even have a 2day code it would be very helpful if not its ok ill just half 2 wate till some other time

[quote name='XzXGanonZxZ']man every1 is out of trial codes i guess i waz a little 2 late could some1 pm me if they even have a 2day code it would be very helpful if not its ok ill just half 2 wate till some other time[/QUOTE]

Is it bad I looked at this wondering if the numbers were some kind of hidden drop rather than just abysmal grammar?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']The Maw
APRIL FOOLS
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHA
PFFFTAAAHAHAAHAHAHA
I'M SO CLEVER
F7D4J-FCRKC-HKH6T-94RMQ-KKH7Z
YVWXG-MHCFT-6RJ2X-3X6VQ-HWY9Z
CP44H-WK497-4CKGF-C77CK-CVGRZ
7YCVJ-P4KR4-GW2D2-4DFT3-6XP2Z
K36F4-MKCM4-Y63FH-GDY9C-H9XXZ
GQVGH-KGKCK-Y2PD3-RK3RV-F926Z
QC4TX-G9M6H-TFC7C-DTQRF-K2WQZ
73XMM-28K2B-8XPYJ-RP422-696W4
GJFHP-HHW7D-2QHCQ-3GKPM-TVJGZ
WF9R9-X4RYG-YGRCV-2JXXQ-3RH2Z
RQK9Q-TG3RG-GR99F-GQ3RD-GFMVZ
J2MYM-D2RVM-D4WWY-72PPG-6JGDZ
F6GJW-TJJ4D-XV99W-3QHJ4-MVYVZ
C7FV3-VVGVJ-QPGD4-H7K43-4KGGZ
JXF9Y-CH3XH-3VG9T-WMQPF-VHRHZ
I need to work on not being so passive aggressive. It's a really unattractive quality in men.
[/QUOTE]

there are a lot of spoilers

[quote name='GUNNM']female connor AC3 outfit
WHH4J-DPMK9-9KR69-9GTR4-VV7GZ
[/QUOTE]

Lurked, not by me...and i really want one :(

[quote name='zarda1']I have a female AC3 Connor avatar outfit. Just quote this and its yours.[/QUOTE]

I'd take it for my gf she's a big ac fan

Thx zarda

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LegendaryEnigma']Assassins creed 3 female connor costume
4MTJP-34H6Q-6DRQR-CFDPW-??FVZ
the ?? are the initials for a ppv coming this sunday hint 20-1[/QUOTE]

Typo. U meant 21-0 ;)

[quote name='LegendaryEnigma']Assassins creed 3 female connor costume
4MTJP-34H6Q-6DRQR-CFDPW-??FVZ
the ?? are the initials for a ppv coming this sunday hint 20-1[/QUOTE]

DAMN!!!! and again i missed it!

[quote name='Aryss']One for the ladies. First one to quote me gets it.

Connor Female Avatar Costume[/QUOTE]

Quoted.

bread's done
Back