XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Calmdawg']How can you tell if a code is still valid? I have a Gears 1 full game code I was gonna drop, but not sure if it's expired yet.[/QUOTE]

Has to be done from a console, where you get the option to cancel. On the web you don't get a cancel option.

Though I would be glad to test it on the web for you...

[quote name='Calmdawg']How can you tell if a code is still valid? I have a Gears 1 full game code I was gonna drop, but not sure if it's expired yet.[/QUOTE]

Depends where you got it from. A card with the code on it will usually have the expiration date. However, I got Red Faction a couple weeks ago that had a code that supposedly expired in like 2001 that was still good. So it depends I guess?

I would say just post it on here and somebody will let you know if it is valid or not :)

[quote name='brownda1']I would say just post it on here and somebody will let you know if it is valid or not :)[/QUOTE]

Or that :applause:

You got turn on your 360 ,hit the center button.. and go to the last tab.. and select redeem code..just make sure you back out and dont redeem it.:)

Just tested on the console, it still works so I guess judging by how it's done so far on here, first one to quote me gets the code. ****Edit*** ArrenDusk got it, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='calmdawg']just tested on the console, it still works so i guess judging by how it's done so far on here, first one to quote me gets the code.[/quote]

Me, please of course, I just got done with a quick reply asap.

Worked like a charm, thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Calmdawg']Just tested on the console, it still works so I guess judging by how it's done so far on here, first one to quote me gets the code.[/QUOTE]

Attempt

Edit: And failed.

[quote name='Calmdawg']Just tested on the console, it still works so I guess judging by how it's done so far on here, first one to quote me gets the code.[/QUOTE]
Please

Wow that was fast, literally just F5'd and saw that two people got it :whistle2:(

[quote name='artimus_black']Did you really make an account to ask for this code?[/QUOTE]

No, actually made the profile a few days back, in order not to lurk. If I did join just to get that code, I wouldn't have been able to post a reply so soon. The reason I joined is also because I like what's going on here and would also be glad to share any codes that I will ever get and will never use.

[quote name='Cody2010']Of course not. He made it so he can get a free maw/toy soldiers/trial code also;)[/QUOTE]

Student life...:cry:

здравствуйте, продаю
21-ую Волгу,
машина находится в Витебске, здесь можете посмотреть эффектные фото

[quote name='eugaet']Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth avatar outfit (female)
E2D99-6USZI-6E3PG-JQXWG-697Z?

? = ##th letter of the alphabet
ROT##[/QUOTE]

I tried to redeem this with all the letters/numbers and always says "invalid" ;_;

ROT##[/QUOTE]

i tried everything and nothing :(

[quote name='Nyuundere']I tried to redeem this with all the letters/numbers and always says "invalid" ;_;[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SuperNintendo']i tried everything and nothing :([/QUOTE]Just checked and it has already been redeemed, so someone solved it or took an easy shortcut if you did the second step first. Hints weren't that hard.

[quote name='brittyJinly']здравствуйте, продаю
21-ую Волгу,
машина находится в Витебске, здесь можете посмотреть эффектные фото[/QUOTE]

Hello, For Sale
21st Volga
the machine is in Vitebsk, here's a spectacular photo

This is not the code I was hoping for...

ROT##[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there. Very clever.

2 female avatar items. Not sure what they are. I'm assuming they're the WoW shirts.

MYHG7-GX?R2-2R?C4-GDVF2-JV?TZ
? = Same characters

MC3MC-?4PVG-4TPKP-HG??J-MKP9Z
? = Same characters

Assassins Creed II Plazzo Medici Map

Can only be redeemed in game under "Exclusive Content"

Code: A2X-V7GY-LDMH-CDBQ-ECWL

[quote name='Frany']Assassins Creed II Plazzo Medici Map

Can only be redeemed in game under "Exclusive Content"

Code: A2X-V7GY-LDMH-CDBQ-ECWL[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks! :D

Before anybody gets puzzled about this is it's because I already have a yearly subscription so I don't need it. I won it from a raffle at school. It's probably one of the biggest giveaways thus far and it won't be a simple copy and paste into the Redeem Code section so here it goes....

(The reason I'm not selling it is because I'd like to start my giveaway process with a BANG!)

3 month gold:

Q8WQ8-MFQH2-***QQ-6V6**-H36BJ

***=Personal training sessions are done here
**=You have this in some video games and they are repetitive

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Before anybody gets puzzled about this is it's because I already have a yearly subscription so I don't need it. I won it from a raffle at school. It's probably one of the biggest giveaways thus far and it won't be a simple copy and paste into the Redeem Code section so here it goes....

(The reason I'm not selling it is because I'd like to start my giveaway process with a BANG!)

3 month gold:

Q8WQ8-MFQH2-***QQ-6V6**-H36BJ

***=Personal training sessions are done here
**=You have this in some video games and they are repetitive[/QUOTE]

I am stumped by the second clue.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Lurked

Gym and checkpoint[/QUOTE]
I did not expect someone to get them so easily! I thought the 2nd blank would be a stump to everyone.

i have assassins creed 3 account if anyone wants to lisence transfer it, gears of war 1 code from buying gears of war judgement, and 14 day trial code. if anyone wants all of this i will give it you just for 400msp. i know its not a trading part but thought i could help someone out

im giving out (19) 2 day trials and (8) 14 day trials on my twitter here in a couple days. its a video game twitter page. so just a heads up to everyone thats interested. ill post a new thread in the contests and freebies thread when im ready to drop them. thanks everyone/

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']I did not expect someone to get them so easily! I thought the 2nd blank would be a stump to everyone.[/QUOTE]

Lol I figured it out first try ;)

Looks like a lurker got it dont see any responses saying they redeemed it. Its been dead in here as of late

[quote name='Gate Commander']I'm all lurked out so I've been direct messaging codes lately, I love CAG but the LAG's and Lurkers ruin the fun of this site.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figured all the people that were posting codes just gave up because of lurkers...

Kind of killed it for everyone, either way I still enjoy the site. Wouldnt have found a lot of deals without it.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Yeah I figured all the people that were posting codes just gave up because of lurkers...

Kind of killed it for everyone, either way I still enjoy the site. Wouldnt have found a lot of deals without it.[/QUOTE]

Oh no doubt...Met some awesome people here and there is some awesome resources for deals which was my main point in being here, maybe David will come up with something to kill off the lurking in the future.

[quote name='Gate Commander']Oh no doubt...Met some awesome people here and there is some awesome resources for deals which was my main point in being here, maybe David will come up with something to kill off the lurking in the future.[/QUOTE]

It could be easily solved all he has to do is make this section only accessible to people who have registered accounts. Most forums I go on block certain parts of websites so people can only access them if they have an account.

Either way it doesnt matter. Lurkers gonna lurk

[quote name='MykelxKnight']It could be easily solved all he has to do is make this section only accessible to people who have registered accounts.[/QUOTE]This will have no effect. Codes get lurked all day long in the members-only code drop group that already exists.

[quote name='Garg1']So best thing to do is to just have someone PM you?[/QUOTE]Or do the 'first to quote' thing. Seems to work pretty well and doesn't fill up your inbox.

[quote name='eugaet']Or do the 'first to quote' thing. Seems to work pretty well and doesn't fill up your inbox.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Thanks. ;)

[quote name='eugaet']Or do the 'first to quote' thing. Seems to work pretty well and doesn't fill up your inbox.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That way everyone will know who gets the code and the code giver will always get the response he/she deserves.

Please dont give up on this CAGs. I just arrived here last month and already love this site and appreciate the generosity shown in this particular thread and a couple others like it. I just wish I had some codes myself that I could share with fellow CAGs.

[quote name='derdaca']Lara Croft female avatar outfit: 2776T-HHKT6-M24GC-9G7JX-CQX9Z[/QUOTE]

This code has already been redeemed at this time

bread's done
Back