XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='eugaet']That group is just as full of lurkers as this thread.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. The percentage of people saying thank you is higher in this thread than in the members only thread.

[quote name='eugaet']That group is just as full of lurkers as this thread.[/QUOTE]
At least you know it's going to one of your fellow forum members, and not some ass-clown lurking as a guest. Amirite?

[quote name='Chris Hansen']At least you know it's going to one of your fellow forum members, and not some ass-clown lurking as a guest. Amirite?[/QUOTE]Anyone can create an account. Even lurkers. Most of the non-thanked codes on this thread likely go to lurker-members.

[quote name='eugaet']Anyone can create an account. Even lurkers. Most of the non-thanked codes on this thread likely go to lurker-members.[/QUOTE] I wish they would say something like thank you at least

[quote name='eugaet']I'd go with 'first one to quote'. I have enough trouble keeping my inbox empty as it is.[/QUOTE]

Some dont.

131958.jpg

[quote name='Chrow']but for that he needs to stay here and wait for a reply ... and i bet its not very good move for someone that only wants to share something...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they'd need to wait for a reply, but come on, people would be quoted within 2 minutes. Open a new tab, continue your browsing, and come back later. Or put "I'll be on later tonight to see who quoted first!". It's easy to work around that.

[quote name='Chris Hansen']The XBOX code drop group is the best way imo. It's restricted to members only; kinda of a no-brainer.

forums/group.php?groupid=453[/QUOTE]

Exactly! When that group first started I joined it and it had about 200 or so members. I went through the members list and over 60 of them didn't even have an avatar pic. In that same 200, only about 75 people had more than 10 posts. There are now close to 1,300 members in it. I'm sure you could do the math and guess that over 800 of them don't have more than 10 posts.

There needs to be another group where in order to get in people must have at least 50+ posts and it should be locked to invites and requests only. I personally would have no problem starting and maintaining it.

I mean hell we are getting new people every day due to a simple google search of "Free Xbox Live Code Drop" showing here as the third result.

[quote name='mvp828']Exactly! When that group first started I joined it and it had about 200 or so members. I went through the members list and over 60 of them didn't even have an avatar pic. In that same 200, only about 75 people had more than 10 posts. There are now close to 1,300 members in it. I'm sure you could do the math and guess that over 800 of them don't have more than 10 posts.

There needs to be another group where in order to get in people must have at least 50+ posts and it should be locked to invites and requests only. I personally would have no problem starting and maintaining it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I from what I understood you don't like that people takes a code without writing back that they took, right? Why not just giving the code to who says that wants it instead of dropping it randmly? it would solve everything, a simple "Who wants that code?" "Me please" "Pm sent, enjoy"

[quote name='XRey360']Sorry, but I from what I understood you don't like that people takes a code without writing back that they took, right? Why not just giving the code to who says that wants it instead of dropping it randmly? it would solve everything, a simple "Who wants that code?" "Me please" "Pm sent, enjoy"[/QUOTE]

Directed at no one in general
---------------
Don't Judge how people give away codes. Its one thing to complain about lurkers, and people who don't have the decency of leaving an post confirming the codes been used.
--------------

XRey360
thanks for the suggestion but its been done. Ive tried that one. It results in a Full inbox that allows for no new messages, and an open invitation for people to pm me to see if I have more of that code to give away or stories of how they need that code.

[quote name='XRey360']Sorry, but I from what I understood you don't like that people takes a code without writing back that they took, right? Why not just giving the code to who says that wants it instead of dropping it randmly? it would solve everything, a simple "Who wants that code?" "Me please" "Pm sent, enjoy"[/QUOTE]
More or less what I'm saying with the "first to quote me gets it" thing. Either way is fine and both eliminate lurker issues. But to reference pandiosity's point, my method also eliminates a flooded inbox.

[quote name='yokuo']More or less what I'm saying with the "first to quote me gets it" thing. Either way is fine and both eliminate lurker issues. But to reference pandiosity's point, my method also eliminates a flooded inbox.[/QUOTE]

sorry. I did not read correctly I thought first to PM.
Usually the suggestion made works correctly.
It still does not stop the blatant begging(that's never gonna stop). but whatever works.

This discussion happens every few pages, doesn't it? I know I've participated in it before.

Anyway, I have a 2-day Gold trial code at home that I'll give to the first person to quote me. You'll just have to be patient and wait until I get home from work to receive it.

*There are only 500,000 downloadable content codes available. Limit one per person during the promotion. This Gears of War: Judgment downloadable content will not be available until the game's release March 19 2013.

Enjoy -iPANDAfetus

YOUR DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT CODE IS:
QR6YW-WCX2Q-WGC36-T3TCF-7GQPZ

[quote name='iPANDAfetus']*There are only 500,000 downloadable content codes available. Limit one per person during the promotion. This Gears of War: Judgment downloadable content will not be available until the game's release March 19 2013.

Enjoy -iPANDAfetus

QR6YW-WCX2Q-WGC36-T3TCF-7GQPZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code brah! ;)

[quote name='pandiosity']sorry. I did not read correctly I thought first to PM.
Usually the suggestion made works correctly.
It still does not stop the blatant begging(that's never gonna stop). but whatever works.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's nothing you can really do about the begging :p

[quote name='iPANDAfetus']*There are only 500,000 downloadable content codes available. Limit one per person during the promotion. This Gears of War: Judgment downloadable content will not be available until the game's release March 19 2013.

Enjoy -iPANDAfetus

QR6YW-WCX2Q-WGC36-T3TCF-7GQPZ[/QUOTE]
What was it? (Asking because there are about a dozen or so Gears Judgment DLCs with codes floating around.)

[quote name='Bloomy']What was it? (Asking because there are about a dozen or so Gears Judgment DLCs with codes floating around.)[/QUOTE]

Gears 3 Multiplayer-personage Baird

[quote name='uhnsk']This discussion happens every few pages, doesn't it? I know I've participated in it before.

Anyway, I have a 2-day Gold trial code at home that I'll give to the first person to quote me. You'll just have to be patient and wait until I get home from work to receive it.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

[quote name='mvp828']Exactly! When that group first started I joined it and it had about 200 or so members. I went through the members list and over 60 of them didn't even have an avatar pic. In that same 200, only about 75 people had more than 10 posts. There are now close to 1,300 members in it. I'm sure you could do the math and guess that over 800 of them don't have more than 10 posts.

There needs to be another group where in order to get in people must have at least 50+ posts and it should be locked to invites and requests only. I personally would have no problem starting and maintaining it.

I mean hell we are getting new people every day due to a simple google search of "Free Xbox Live Code Drop" showing here as the third result.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't hate on not having an avatar.

[quote name='MisterLemon']Hey, don't hate on not having an avatar.[/QUOTE]

Haha... No it was more about the fact that people made an account and do nothing with it but lurk. I mean hell you don't have one, but you've been a member for just over 5 weeks and have 50 posts and your XBL GT linked.

[quote name='kyuby']lurkers are everywhere, beware lol[/QUOTE]

hey , you are that lurker !! ( "miner" from red faction game ) that old and good days! :lol:

Time to feed the lurkers. Enjoy.....

*** UFC Undisputed 3 ***

CONGRATULATIONS, HERE IS YOUR CODE FOR ALISTAIR OVEREEM XBOX

Your key is:
JQGPP-V7W7Y-44793-FJMDV-PXVTZ
VKWYK-KXKTK-TMX27-F73GG-63V4Z
2VKM-9C4VQ-4WWFC-MWXM2-GHC3Z
MQFX3-DRV3Y-KJWVM-7MRTY-FJHHZ
XYDC4-JYDFJ-XTPGX-YFWMR-VMGXZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deader2818']Well then, id like to play a little game....

First one to post a gif with Batman running with a bomb over his head gets it![/QUOTE]

batman-bomb-run-o.gif

[quote name='VaultBoy101']lol...it's been tough in here today! (Though I think mine should get extra credit since it's letterboxed. :lol:)[/QUOTE]

i like your name.

also is the first strike ma pack for black ops 1 or 2?

[quote name='VaultBoy101']lol...it's been tough in here today! (Though I think mine should get extra credit since it's letterboxed. :lol:)[/QUOTE]
Only if your Speech is over 50.

[quote name='webkatt']i like your name.

also is the first strike ma pack for black ops 1 or 2?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's for Black Ops 1.

[quote name='Chris Hansen']Only if your Speech is over 50.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I guess mine fell a little short. Should've put on some CHR enhancing gear.

[quote name='Deader2818']code sent Alastair.

As a 2nd place prize, I have a Saints Row 2 code for PS3 or a Kinect Season Pass code.[/QUOTE]

What's the Kinect Season Pass code for? I would be interested in that I think.

[quote name='Deader2818']its extra add on stuff from the Kinect Sports Ultimate[/QUOTE]

That would be cool - I have Kinect sports 1 & 2 but not all the add-ons.

[quote name='Deader2818']code sent Alastair.

As a 2nd place prize, I have a Saints Row 2 code for PS3 or a Kinect Season Pass code.[/QUOTE]

if nobody has claimed the Saints Row 2 code, I'd gladly take it off your hands;)

bread's done
Back