XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='webkatt']i'm gonna drop a Gears of War GoD code once i find where i put them![/QUOTE]

nice future drop, though I suppose I should let someone else get this since I have the disc already. Pretty great game, though personally I enjoyed 2 more. Still need to get 3 (now there would be a drop;)).

Gears of War beeches

7?KMM-4P7Q?-GRJYK-CRKYV-66CT4

?= first letter of my username

i have like 5 more codes i am going to try to sell/trade. if i can't dropped here.

[quote name='webkatt']Gears of War beeches

7?KMM-4P7Q?-GRJYK-CRKYV-66CT4

?= first letter of my username

i have like 5 more codes i am going to try to sell/trade. if i can't dropped here.[/QUOTE]
Lurked

[quote name='Deader2818']code sent Alastair.

As a 2nd place prize, I have a Saints Row 2 code for PS3 or a Kinect Season Pass code.[/QUOTE]

Have you given out that kinect season pass man? Id love to get it if not, I play kinect sports regularly.

Toy Soldiers

23lgyx.png

lol great idea that both got lurked, I would do the quote me method, or just throw them to the wolves, whatever works.

Thank you for participating in INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Battle Arena. Here is your special DLC for the Arrow Skin.

Code: KTKW7-Y44DJ-TWRXW-XD2K2-C976Z

[quote name='EvilMe']Thank you for participating in INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Battle Arena. Here is your special DLC for the Arrow Skin.

Code: KTKW7-Y44DJ-TWRXW-XD2K2-C976Z[/QUOTE]

Freakin lurkers. Can't even say thank you ?!!?!?

Really ?!?!!

[quote name='EvilMe']Thank you for participating in INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Battle Arena. Here is your special DLC for the Arrow Skin.

Code: KTKW7-Y44DJ-TWRXW-XD2K2-C976Z[/QUOTE]

lurked

Did you just get this? I still haven't gotten mine :(

[quote name='longocorp']Freakin lurkers. Can't even say thank you ?!!?!?

Really ?!?!![/QUOTE]
Thank you isnt in a lurkers vocabulary. Hence why they were called lurkers. I really wish people would just start saying first to quote/pm gets the code, it would be much more fairer.

I wanted to say this is so cool that you guys are helping each other out. I wanted to post about some of the items being given but I wasn't going to take any or post until my forum access was allowed. I hope to be able to trade content with everyone in the future.

[quote name='webkatt']i never got my email from them. on the plus side my fb didn't get deactivated[/QUOTE]

one of my deactivated facebook emails got this one

[quote name='Gamer4Life20xx']I was meaning to ask and see if anybody has heard about that... Did a legit register as well and haven't got nothing either[/QUOTE]

I only saw two people say they actually got a code, EvilMe and someone else, but I believe both had a facebook that was near that region, everyone from the US got the "Your facebook has been reported as a fake" message.

[quote name='Calmdawg']I only saw two people say they actually got a code, EvilMe and someone else, but I believe both had a facebook that was near that region, everyone from the US got the "Your facebook has been reported as a fake" message.[/QUOTE]

I legit registered, and didn't get the code or the fake report. Was worth a shot I guess:roll:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I legit registered, and didn't get the code or the fake report. Was worth a shot I guess:roll:[/QUOTE]

Must be lucky, I had to do the stupid text message confirmation for my legit facebook, that I've had for years, wasn't bad but it was an inconvenience.

Maybe they are still sending out codes, I thought they wrote a post saying that even if the offer was a mess everyone who registered should recive their code... (btw, I saw no rule saying that you had to be in that region to partecipate, I think they were just reporting fake accounts that had no friends/details anything telling it was a real person)

[quote name='Calmdawg']everyone from the US got the "Your facebook has been reported as a fake" message.[/QUOTE]
I used my regular US account and didn't get a "fake" message. (Or a code)

[quote name='JoeCamNet']Dead or Alive 5 online pass if anybody needs it.

3FHDP-49QWW-Y4F2R-CCXKH-3Q6YZ
[/QUOTE]

lurked =(

Male Horde Shirt: X9PGH-GDW9M-GTV2R-924J6-JQCCZ
Male Alliance Shirt :M3MW3-9GGPH-JG4DY-C3X27-3R3WZ

P4T37-RQGFG-GYVWY-GQJ7Y-2GTPZ Gears of War Judgement DLC from Brisk
9YM2K-FDDMG-YJ2DW-K49MV-GTH6Z Gears of War Judgement Classic Hammerburst PO Bonus
QG23G-DGR92-JG4KX-YW7V3-9T6VZ Gears of War Judgement Anya PO Bonus

[quote name='purplecfh']Male Horde Shirt: X9PGH-GDW9M-GTV2R-924J6-JQCCZ

9YM2K-FDDMG-YJ2DW-K49MV-GTH6Z Gears of War Judgement Classic Hammerburst PO Bonus
QG23G-DGR92-JG4KX-YW7V3-9T6VZ Gears of War Judgement Anya PO Bonus[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
Somehow was able to grab the Hammerburst code. Others were all gone. Didnt try the avatar items.

[quote name='purplecfh']Male Horde Shirt: X9PGH-GDW9M-GTV2R-924J6-JQCCZ

QG23G-DGR92-JG4KX-YW7V3-9T6VZ Gears of War Judgement Anya PO Bonus[/QUOTE]

Was this the brisk skin pack? Cause if it was im seriously pissed off.

bread's done
Back