XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Lurked. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Don't feel too bad, he's unlockable in-game. It's one of the more time consuming unlockables (requires earning $5 million in Horde), but unless you refuse to play Horde, you'll be able to get it eventually.

[quote name='kain_neno']

Warrior Armor Girl's - Red (Female)

6CHQH-FDGGY-2QDCP-MJDV7-7XH4Z[/QUOTE]

Took this for my wife, thanks bunches!

Now imma secretly switch to it on her avatar, see how long it takes her to notice.

[quote name='kain_neno']Xbox Loves You Girl's T-Shirt (Female)
4WMJ4-GXR6H-PY79X-7MVPK-6KVRZ
2DGKH-4CFDD-YRJ9G-W24HJ-MMHGZ[/QUOTE]

Tried to get one for my wife, but they are gone...........................

Lode Runner XBLA codes.

TFKR7-HD77Q-7WPH7-M97JJ-7MYPZ
YCCVV-HHJ77-JJPGD-RCGX4-YQWPZ
P2GTP-6VCJ9-YCMK3-4RHQ4-VKVCZ
T3FHM-R2DJ7-FDWR7-7FVGY-FPRTZ
VDXTT-DX6VG-Q2XYR-3MDR2-J469Z

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Lode Runner XBLA codes.

VDXTT-DX6VG-Q2XYR-3MDR2-J469Z[/QUOTE]

Got the one I bolded above, thanks very much!

Lurked. (except for the one VaultBoy101 took)

By coincidence, I logged-on the very minute these were posted. I go to open a new tab and boom, Xbox.com is a prohibited site on Air Force computers. I could've had an early b-day gift, but got denied by Uncle Sam.For the handful of those that keep lurking: Please start saying thank you. One day, these nice people that keep posting codes for us are just going to start handing them to their non-virtual friends.

[quote name='VVulf']By coincidence, I logged-on the very minute these were posted. I go to open a new tab and boom, Xbox.com is a prohibited site on Air Force computers. I could've had an early b-day gift, but got denied by Uncle Sam.For the handful of those that keep lurking: Please start saying thank you. One day, these nice people that keep posting codes for us are just going to start handing them to their non-virtual friends.[/QUOTE]

But you got to CAG on an AF computer? I never get CAG to work.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']But you got to CAG on an AF computer? I never get CAG to work.[/QUOTE]
Nellis (I'm guessing that's you), must've had their comm flight block it because I've got it to work at most bases I've been to.

Dang Always Miss the Lode runner Codes lol Nice Drop Glad at least one Cag got one :applause:

Toy Soldiers
RXM2F-QJQ9P-WYQY7-29K9J-64FMZ
CT9FJ-F6JRQ-GG9WC-2QD44-9GG3Z
QPQ9T-9394T-4TTCM-FVYGG-CPJ3Z

The Maw
RT7JD-TQ6YV-39HMC-HF9JK-H9T9Z

Tomb Raider T-Shirt Female
R3PY3-MRQVJ-FCFTQ-D29P9-KRTQZ
MDQ9D-DDDRV-M2RCK-FHY23-K3XKZ

Tomb Raider T-Shirt Male
MF9XW-2H3RD-9GQ34-PDFF9-4PJ3Z

Connor Avatar Outfit Male
F447M-T94JG-MYHK7-G2WYT-QDCDZ

Connor Avatar Outfit Female
KKQPK-RCV74-RRP76-VX6H3-4JMXZ

Tomb Raider Zac Levi Promo Code*:
X42H2-XG6MJ-72WKP-2MHQF-J7Y9Z

Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop
7XRMY-2TG2H-HW62G-DV4XP-3Q47Z
PF3GJ-DXKH9-G6WDG-GKDKC-CFT4Z

Metro 2033 Steam Keys
FLCWN-V6WWG-K4Y32

[quote name='gt3guy']Dang Always Miss the Lode runner Codes lol Nice Drop Glad at least one Cag got one :applause:

Toy Soldiers
RXM2F-QJQ9P-WYQY7-29K9J-64FMZ
CT9FJ-F6JRQ-GG9WC-2QD44-9GG3Z
QPQ9T-9394T-4TTCM-FVYGG-CPJ3Z

The Maw
RT7JD-TQ6YV-39HMC-HF9JK-H9T9Z

Tomb Raider T-Shirt Female
R3PY3-MRQVJ-FCFTQ-D29P9-KRTQZ
MDQ9D-DDDRV-M2RCK-FHY23-K3XKZ

Tomb Raider T-Shirt Male
MF9XW-2H3RD-9GQ34-PDFF9-4PJ3Z

Connor Avatar Outfit Male
F447M-T94JG-MYHK7-G2WYT-QDCDZ

Connor Avatar Outfit Female
KKQPK-RCV74-RRP76-VX6H3-4JMXZ

Tomb Raider Zac Levi Promo Code*:
X42H2-XG6MJ-72WKP-2MHQF-J7Y9Z

Kinect Sensor Avatar Prop
7XRMY-2TG2H-HW62G-DV4XP-3Q47Z
PF3GJ-DXKH9-G6WDG-GKDKC-CFT4Z

Metro 2033 Steam Keys
FLCWN-V6WWG-K4Y32[/QUOTE]

Got The Maw! Thanks so much

[quote name='nypickle']giving away Halo 4 Longbow Premium Theme to the first 2 CAGs that quote this.[/QUOTE]

I Quote this :)

[quote name='nypickle']giving away Halo 4 Longbow Premium Theme to the first 2 CAGs that quote this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pickle :) :D

[quote name='SackManBoy']Zac Levi MP Skin for Tomb Raider

K4TKP-D?HP4-DJPC4-?C9R?-Y7T4Z

???= C-3P0 would be pretty lonely without ???2
[/QUOTE]

Guess it was lurked but nice quiz.

anyone need nuketown 2025 black ops 2, id rather give it to someone who would use it, not a lurker that would just redeem it to be getting it and not use it

[quote name='bigperm81']anyone need nuketown 2025 black ops 2, id rather give it to someone who would use it, not a lurker that would just redeem it to be getting it and not use it[/QUOTE]

Is it nuketown Zombies? if so I need it.

[quote name='bigperm81']anyone need nuketown 2025 black ops 2, id rather give it to someone who would use it, not a lurker that would just redeem it to be getting it and not use it[/QUOTE]

If it's the Nuketown 2025 MP map, they are all free online in the marketplace.

48hr Gold trial
P4THH-C7XP4-8DK?X-TPHDG-TD7GB

L.A. Noire Broderick Detective Suit
qVsdmD0.png

[quote name='silvercobra']QR code already lurked, not sure about other one. Neat way to do it though.[/QUOTE]

yeah I saw someone a couple of pages back do it and thought it was a clever way to go about it.

[quote name='Chris Hansen']Are you still posting a GOW GOD code?[/QUOTE]

if i can find it. i'm about to eat some dinner and start some cinco de drinko

so it may be a while

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Tried every possible character in there and none worked.[/QUOTE]

I've checked it over and over to make sure I didn't typo it. Checked on my XBOX and it say's it's not a valid code so I have no idea what's going on. Maybe it expired (doubt it), it was from when I bought Modern Warfare 3 on launch.

PlrfB82l.jpg

[quote name='nypickle']I've checked it over and over to make sure I didn't typo it. Checked on my XBOX and it say's it's not a valid code so I have no idea what's going on. Maybe it expired (doubt it), it was from when I bought Modern Warfare 3 on launch.

[/QUOTE]
My friend just redeemed this and it appears to have worked; thanks from the both of us!

[quote name='webkatt']if i can find it. i'm about to eat some dinner and start some cinco de drinko

so it may be a while[/QUOTE]
Disfrutar.
I'll be on the look out 'cause lurkers gonna lurk.

[quote name='Chris Hansen']Disfrutar.
I'll be on the look out 'cause lurkers gonna lurk.[/QUOTE]

haven't found the code yet but i know i have it somewhere. i'm gonna have to say i'm not gonna post tonight but rather in the morning. i'm drink and want to sleep. also donn't worry about the code. i have 3 lyingaround

[quote name='XRey360']I'm curious to know why so many CAGs have those Gears of War codes... where do you get them?[/QUOTE]

Inside GOWJ case.

[quote name='XRey360']I'm curious to know why so many CAGs have those Gears of War codes... where do you get them?[/QUOTE]

I believe they were bundled with new copies of GOW Judgement

[quote name='TWFJJ90']I believe they were bundled with new copies of GOW Judgement[/QUOTE]
In that case I hope soon or later I could grab some code :) Sadly I never had the opportunity to try the GoW series, even if everyone talks good of it :)

bread's done
Back