XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='webkatt']anyone else here love gears of war?!
lovepz.png
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is quite lovable

[quote name='webkatt']anyone else here love gears of war?!
[/QUOTE]

I love the game, the pic is funny lol

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Wow, that was really clever. Unfortunately a lurker caught on before I did:cry:[/QUOTE]

Heh, and I didn't bother cause I figured your quote meant you got it. :)

[quote name='webkatt']so who grabbed the code?[/QUOTE]

yfg6k-46g87-vt6fk-fq8yk-4bhrv

This Code has already been used :(

must have been lurked, too bad, I really wanted it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Wow, that was really clever. Unfortunately a lurker caught on before I did:cry:[/QUOTE]
I didn't notice it at first, either, though I only see 4 of the 5 fields. Wouldn't have redeemed it anyway.

i was surprised at how a lot of people missed it. maybe they don't use a 50 inch tv as a computer monitor like i do.

i was hoping it was going to go to a cag but it still got lurked, lol

[quote name='webkatt']i was surprised at how a lot of people missed it. maybe they don't use a 50 inch tv as a computer monitor like i do.

i was hoping it was going to go to a cag but it still got lurked, lol[/QUOTE]

I was following this at my cell phone :( , very clever though

[quote name='EpicGilgamesh']Did you paint that yourself webkatt? Pretty good! It was like CAG Forums crossed with Indiana Jones![/QUOTE]

Borrowed from deviantart

[quote name='webkatt']2day trial

YR^MP_K^^WH_XBF*W_GJYP&_BKVKP

*protip - shift key is your friend[/QUOTE]

Invalid Code :O

Nvm, I guess someone lurked it. :applause:

Lurked

[quote name='vantheman']Read the title of the thread please. You have a few posts like this...[/QUOTE]
Sorry, she gave me blue balls with all this GOW code talk.

lol i already dropped two gears codes.

you also better be weary mr hanson. i got a week or 2 silence ban for constantly begging a few months back

i have 2 gears codes left but those are mine, for trading

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place, but I'm new in the forum and this is the only place it may fit as a search didn't show significant results.

Do you guys know if there are still Alan Wake DLC codes popping up now and then or can I find them to beg or trade? I bought a used copy and the code was used.

[quote name='stinkytick']I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place, but I'm new in the forum and this is the only place it may fit as a search didn't show significant results.

Do you guys know if there are still Alan Wake DLC codes popping up now and then or can I find them to beg or trade? I bought a used copy and the code was used.[/QUOTE]

Hi, welcome to CAG. This isn't the right place, no. The forum you should check is this one:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607

[quote name='webkatt']
you also better be weary mr hanson. i got a week or 2 silence ban for constantly begging a few months back
[/QUOTE]
1i2yUOs.gif

I know we're not supposed to "beg" but if anyone has a Dead Space 3 Online Pass that theyre not gonna use itd be great if you could PM me :D

[quote name='jlazenby1']I know we're not supposed to "beg" but if anyone has a Dead Space 3 Online Pass that theyre not gonna use itd be great if you could PM me :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds like to a beg to me...Get em' mods!!!

[quote name='Gate Commander']Ha ha did a noob just sick mods on a two year vet...[/QUOTE]

I don't think it matters how long you've been active. Same rules should apply to everyone ^^;

[quote name='XRey360']I redeemed it, it was the kinect avatar prop :3[/QUOTE]

I thought those are earned automatically once you play any kinect game.

Found a 2 month free trial for xbox live in my Halo 2 case, haha. Expired on 3/31/05 and i'm not sure if the old live is the same as gold anyways.

Been going through my game cases, have a 48-hour gold trial for first person to correctly answer this riddle:

What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?

[quote name='silvercobra']What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?[/QUOTE]
Queue

Ok, another riddle for another 48-Hour Gold Trial. Have to answer both parts of the question correctly.

What are the last four letters that will complete the pattern and why? W, A, T, L, F, L, T, W, C, _ _ _ _

Edit: Can't really google this one, I just used the idea behind it. I'll be back in a bit, PM the code to the first correct reply I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back