XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='ThaKakarot']First person to name the God of the arena in my avatar, gets to pick between a toy soldier or comic jumper code.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I was way to late :( really wanted comic jumper with Spartacus

[quote name='ThaKakarot']The gods smile upon you today brother.

Now speak your mind, which game do you desire?[/QUOTE]

Guess I shouldn't have rushed to an answer :(

[quote name='ThaKakarot']First person to name the God of the arena in my avatar, gets to pick between a toy soldier or comic jumper code.[/QUOTE]

Hello! Please you to me could present a code on Comic Jumper? Or I can exchange it for any code on an avatar or on Gold 14 days. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='humparilla']funny how the post says no begging or trading and you somehow manage to do both in a single comment..[/QUOTE]

:lol::applause:

So true

[quote name='JokeRussia']But on the other hand, I suggested it to exchange.[/QUOTE]

No trading in this thread either, that's a completely different area.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Mage costume (female): YVMC7-YGYT7-VWXK3-X34HJ-7CF2Z
Warrior costume (female): RT32W-XP7T4-XPJVD-Q2WQW-M3KVZ[/QUOTE]

Both lurked :(

[quote name='silvercobra']Both lurked :([/QUOTE]

Lurking is the worst...come on people. Tell us you took it and thank those who offered it!!

For all you vampires out there:

Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Male
K2FRF-QR2YJ-26XXJ-JXFTV-D49R?
KJC2W-7MDXG-66Y6Y-V7RGX-XC3G?
GTJ7K-V7VY7-6PH2C-FDYVT-GWKQ?
Q646F-YY334-GR4RM-P3FWM-W6V4?
K36F6-CC36H-6JWPC-WYKVV-G6HK?
JFWPX-HJJWT-FQVKM-QM6QK-3H4W?
JY937-WD3F4-QTHP9-VC9H9-M2J9?

Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female
7MTGK-G7HKG-PXDFJ-GG4RY-TKG2?
7QXCK-6F69G-RR4PG-D39G3-9KJV?
7RHRT-VQMRR-7X37R-YPWG2-DGRT?
7TM6J-6KJHJ-D7QMM-KJJRQ-26CG?
7TRC7-JDTY2-C6P3G-24PKY-JK73?
7VHVP-MFJTP-HD93M-DDQPF-4W6H?
F2TFM-3MXKR-V39RD-K7V7G-CR69?

Hint: The word zebra begins with the letter __.

No need to thank me. Just pay it forward.

Hey guys ive noticed a lot of codes get lurked and no-one claim them. i think i have found the flaw in the forum.

this thread is public. so non members can see it hence why no-one ever replies saying thank you since they cant as they are not a member. can admin disable the abililty to view this thread unless your a member of the forum to give other members a chance at some codes.

thanks

[quote name='Dinky']For all you vampires out there:

KJC2W-7MDXG-66Y6Y-V7RGX-XC3G?
GTJ7K-V7VY7-6PH2C-FDYVT-GWKQ?
Q646F-YY334-GR4RM-P3FWM-W6V4?
K36F6-CC36H-6JWPC-WYKVV-G6HK?
JFWPX-HJJWT-FQVKM-QM6QK-3H4W?
JY937-WD3F4-QTHP9-VC9H9-M2J9?

Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female
7MTGK-G7HKG-PXDFJ-GG4RY-TKG2?
7QXCK-6F69G-RR4PG-D39G3-9KJV?
7RHRT-VQMRR-7X37R-YPWG2-DGRT?
7TM6J-6KJHJ-D7QMM-KJJRQ-26CG?
7TRC7-JDTY2-C6P3G-24PKY-JK73?
7VHVP-MFJTP-HD93M-DDQPF-4W6H?
F2TFM-3MXKR-V39RD-K7V7G-CR69?

Hint: The word zebra begins with the letter __.

No need to thank me. Just pay it forward.[/QUOTE]

WoW, Thank's I took this

JY937-WD3F4-QTHP9-VC9H9-M2J9Z

[quote name='Dinky']For all you vampires out there:

No need to thank me. Just pay it forward.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot, got the first male one!

[quote name='Bigandtasty']rest of the male red warrior armor codes got lurked. Still cool of you to give them to CAG[/QUOTE]
No worries. This is the exact reason I kept a small stash of extras. Check your PM, fellow CAG.

[quote name='daryl1987']Hey guys ive noticed a lot of codes get lurked and no-one claim them. i think i have found the flaw in the forum.

this thread is public. so non members can see it hence why no-one ever replies saying thank you since they cant as they are not a member. can admin disable the abililty to view this thread unless your a member of the forum to give other members a chance at some codes.

thanks[/QUOTE]

That has been gone over half a million times, you don't really believe you just "found" something we've never thought of, do you? There IS a member's only thread, and it got lurked just as bad, and to my understanding it's pretty dead now. Fact is, some people are just dicks, have always been dicks, and will always be dicks.

[quote name='Dinky']No worries. This is the exact reason I kept a small stash of extras. Check your PM, fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. That is even better.

[quote name='Dinky']No worries. This is the exact reason I kept a small stash of extras. Check your PM, fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

That is a balls awesome CAG right there!

Okay, let's not argue about the inevitable. I have five Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Male avatars and seven Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female avatars left. Private message me with your choice of gender and I'll give it to you. First come first serve, so I'm sorry if I run out of the gender you wanted.

[quote name='Dinky']Okay, let's not argue about the inevitable. I have five Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Male avatars and seven Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor Female avatars left. Private message me with your choice of gender and I'll give it to you. First come first serve, so I'm sorry if I run out of the gender you wanted.[/QUOTE]

I can't PM from mobile. Oh, well. Great drop!

[quote name='uhnsk']Male, but don't sweat it if they're gone.[/QUOTE]

No sweat at all. I'm breezy. This one I'm giving you is the second to last male. So I have one male left. Still have seven females left.

[quote name='Dinky']No sweat at all. I'm breezy. This one I'm giving you is the second to last male. So I have one male left. Still have seven females left.[/QUOTE]

Can i have a Male armor? :3 thanks

[quote name='Nyuundere']Can i have a Male armor? :3 thanks[/QUOTE]

Damn you caught me as I was PMing the last Male one. I'm very sorry. I do have the female ones left lol. Shoot man I feel bad.

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']That has been gone over half a million times, you don't really believe you just "found" something we've never thought of, do you? There IS a member's only thread, and it got lurked just as bad, and to my understanding it's pretty dead now. Fact is, some people are just dicks, have always been dicks, and will always be dicks.[/QUOTE]

lol i run my own vb forum mate and since i disabled google spiders and all public access i don't get any leechers so i know it works (my site is nothing to do with consoles btw). just the fact that your webmaster has not enabled this.

as for even better leecher protection why not make it so its only valued members who get access to the other members codes? ie. enable it so that members must have been reg for over 30 days min with min 15 posts before they can see spoilers and ask them to put code drops in spoilers?? im sure the whole idea of the code drops is to get a bigger and active forum. i know for a fact that people will join in on the forums alot more if they can get a chance at some code drops.

there is alot you can do mate to combat this simple problem.

1 x 14 day trial coming this afternoon.

cheers

Christ, are we going round to this again.

Theres a members only group/thread here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2549&goto=newpost

There are also at least 6 ways that have been mentioned that people can use to stop lurkers or delay people getting codes, the fact that people whom are dropping these codes AREN'T doing this simply shows that they don't really mind who gets it.

FWIW the code drop here really ISNT to make the forum more active, CAG doesn't really need to lure people in...

Continuing the spirit of not caring who gets what:
Unicorn Pet - WD9CK-3HH9D-YMK7H-6MCYQ-Y3THZ
Griffin Pet - VVQ36-WRRCV-GDFRK-KJGWJ-9HMHZ
Fireworks - 7CJWP-97Q6D-PP73W-G292G-KGX9Z

bread's done
Back