XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

sheat, ok to prevent lurking this time

Gears of War Judgment Classic Hammerburst.

HJGHX-6"32P-MVW6(-WJVHP-4F9QZ[/size]

check my profile and look at my gamertag (the simbols are respective to the letters in my gamertag ( = 8th )
Ahhhh, hehehe. Just saw the ( = 8th ) bit. At first glance i thought it was some sort of smilie... Too tired i guess. Oh well. Guess i should go to bed, hehe.

DAMN! They go soo fast, hehehe. Thank you, though. :)

That one is on my want list, too.  Hehe, can't complain about missing something free, though.  Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dunno if they work, but here:

w

h                                            t

i                                    n

t                            o

e      f

[SIZE=12pt]YOUR FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP TRIAL CODE*: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Q9J92-WH77T-2MXFR-6CPWG-8MG73 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]GQ3R6-DM92X-GB8XF-V8PVJ-3KRV3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C696J-28YJR-RYGRG-327TT-FJ7PG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Q2XFW-2PTHT-M8DJQ-DGMB6-KQPQ3 [/SIZE]

dunno if they work, but here:

w

h t

i n

t o

e f

[SIZE=12pt]Q9J92-WH77T-2MXFR-6CPWG-8MG73 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]GQ3R6-DM92X-GB8XF-V8PVJ-3KRV3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C696J-28YJR-RYGRG-327TT-FJ7PG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Q2XFW-2PTHT-M8DJQ-DGMB6-KQPQ3[/SIZE]

Pretty clever.

Feeling generous, no games.

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit
Female: 9JHKV-F2MVC-HJRC4-X6HQH-CWMCZ
htcllz.jpg

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit
Female: F3YQK-2KJTF-V49RP-96GKM-29RYZ
14b135.jpg

Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit
Female: P4XWK-WYT22-3CCDK-T36DW-TM36Z
Male: 9TXTK-3DXJ4-7J3H3-7PYD4-PH76Z
wkpqg0.jpg

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit
Female: 23D4H-C2FV4-6KWG2-WTMXV-JXFQZ
Male: MPM4T-4QYRV-FMTR6-MRJ36-GH94Z
2iabptl.jpg

Karaoke Move Buster Avatar Outfit
Female: 47JCW-M77X3-KWFQ7-4XQR2-RQCKZ
Male: RMF4D-XTMF7-RDKC9-JRVW2-WD4RZ
x3hd2q.jpg

Karaoke Acid Rocker Avatar Outfit
Male: 4YDF7-MGM4T-QCXKY-GJ6XX-VGJQZ
3462tt5.png

Karaoke Queen of the Charts Avatar Outfit for Females
Standard: WC7D7-MCY9Q-32FF6-HC4V6-VFD7Z
Extreme: RM962-V6MC2-FDYGQ-WGCK7-G293Z
346s2l5.jpg

Feeling generous, no games.

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit
Female: 9JHKV-F2MVC-HJRC4-X6HQH-CWMCZ
htcllz.jpg

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit
Female: F3YQK-2KJTF-V49RP-96GKM-29RYZ
14b135.jpg

Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit
Female: P4XWK-WYT22-3CCDK-T36DW-TM36Z
Male: 9TXTK-3DXJ4-7J3H3-7PYD4-PH76Z
wkpqg0.jpg

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit
Female: 23D4H-C2FV4-6KWG2-WTMXV-JXFQZ
Male: MPM4T-4QYRV-FMTR6-MRJ36-GH94Z
2iabptl.jpg

Karaoke Move Buster Avatar Outfit
Female: 47JCW-M77X3-KWFQ7-4XQR2-RQCKZ
Male: RMF4D-XTMF7-RDKC9-JRVW2-WD4RZ
x3hd2q.jpg

Karaoke Acid Rocker Avatar Outfit
Male: 4YDF7-MGM4T-QCXKY-GJ6XX-VGJQZ
3462tt5.png

Karaoke Queen of the Charts Avatar Outfit for Females
Standard: WC7D7-MCY9Q-32FF6-HC4V6-VFD7Z
Extreme: RM962-V6MC2-FDYGQ-WGCK7-G293Z
346s2l5.jpg

The male codes were lurked thanks though

All of the female codes were poached as well. Oy!  Thank you for the drop, though. :)

-Edit-

My bad, they were not lurked. :)

I'm not one for just taking this isn't much but it is all I can find on short notice.

D4FPW-PRK6V-HHVRK-J2KPR-RP64Z - The Flash Female Tee

XJHKK-XDX3F-KMFFV-JG3VY-GKFC9 - 14 Day trial (Came with my copy of tomb raider)

Attempted test on my xbox for the trial came up invalid however I'm gold an this can happen anyway hope some use can come of it.

I am amazed by how fast codes are poached.  The female Flash T is gone already.  Been trying to get just about anything for the Wife with little luck.  Thank you for the drop, though. :)

lmao didn't think that would go that fast I really wish I had more I can give I need a snoop in my note pads.

lmao didn't think that would go that fast I really wish I had more I can give I need a snoop in my note pads.
Don't worry about it. I'll never complain about not getting something FREE! It is just a little irritating when stuff goes so fast without even a thank you. Nature of the beast, though. ;) Thank you, again. :)

Devilman i sign up after finding the found and getting a few codes etc.. It sucked thought waiting to be able to post. Cause this whole thread is a nice thing.. I think everyone who post codes etc.. They don't have to but they do.

I am amazed by how fast codes are poached. The female Flash T is gone already. Been trying to get just about anything for the Wife with little luck. Thank you for the drop, though. :)
Don't worry about it. I'll never complain about not getting something FREE! It is just a little irritating when stuff goes so fast without even a thank you. Nature of the beast, though. ;) Thank you, again. :)

Tried to dig up some halo 4 limited edition avatar items I had but bad news is the codes were messaged on ebay an they deleted them which kinda sucks think it was the recruit one. really wish I backed it up on notepad "facepalm" X.X

Devilman i sign up after finding the found and getting a few codes etc.. It sucked thought waiting to be able to post. Cause this whole thread is a nice thing.. I think everyone who post codes etc.. They don't have to but they do.
Good of you to sign up and post something, now. :)

Tried to dig up some halo 4 limited edition avatar items I had but bad news is the codes were messaged on ebay an they deleted them which kinda sucks think it was the recruit one. really wish I backed it up on notepad "facepalm" X.X
I feel your pain. I've lost old messages before, too. In one case i was able to get it again from the original person who sent it to me. In another case it was gone for good.

Good of you to sign up and post something, now. :)

I feel your pain. I've lost old messages before, too. In one case i was able to get it again from the original person who sent it to me. In another case it was gone for good.
lol yea... was gonna post it but ah well nevermind no way I can get it back now for you peeps.

Anyhoo I'm in the process of getting the codes for "Karaoke's Avatar Outfits from Raptr" I will pm you all the female codes for your wifu! when I can just need a few more hours an I can claim the last two so keep an eye on your inbox.

Might sound silly since I'll be giving the very same download content I redeemed before lol "didn't know at the time they were from raptr lol" :bouncy:

Are they only for female avatars? Raptr didn't also give male codes like with the WOW avatar shirts along with the female ones???
Everyone uses the male codes and has no use for the female. I think there are 5 rewards that have both male and female codes and then there are two female exclusives and one male exclusive.

Didn't know both male and female codes worked! Looks like I got 2 free female codes to give away, the Hunka Hunka Rock, and the Coutry Pride outfits! First 2 ppl that PM me answering the one of the following questions win, the one you answer is the one you want the outfit for. I'm crashing so unless it's answered before I leave the site I'll mesage you tomorrow with the code and post who won and no one person can claim both, it's one or other to give people a fair chance.

Country Outfit: What's your favorite country band and their favorite song?

Hunka Outfit: What's your favorite Elvis movie and song?

Didn't know both male and female codes worked! Looks like I got 2 free female codes to give away, the Hunka Hunka Rock, and the Coutry Pride outfits! First 2 ppl that PM me answering the one of the following questions win, the one you answer is the one you want the outfit for. I'm crashing so unless it's answered before I leave the site I'll mesage you tomorrow with the code and post who won and no one person can claim both, it's one or other to give people a fair chance.

Country Outfit: What's your favorite country band and their favorite song?

Hunka Outfit: What's your favorite Elvis movie and song?
Wow, no one wanted them?

I don't know that DroidBoi37 was doing any of those? May have just been a commentary remark about the lurked 14 day code earlier? Then again, could have been a sneaky way to suggestively ask for a code...
Thats exactly what i was doing. Thanks for noticing theDevilman.

bread's done
Back