XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Far Cry 3 Uplay Passport (x2)

This is Jeopardy! The category is numbers.

MJDHW-@QVQG-MTHYG-TFH^H-KD!XZ

@ = the first syllable of this Vulcan character's name on the USS Voyager

^ = 75 (decimal notation) in ascii

! = one less than the first number of this character's Borg designation name

#T46W-2%HRG-$VM2F-6FCW&-VK2XZ

# = life's the loveliest on this rock situated at this position from the sun

% = the number of Daigo Umehara

$ = this number is extreeeeeme~

& = latest sequels of Halo, Gears, Saints

Thanks Stamina Rose, I grab the first code.

Answers: 2, K, 6

somone just lurked the other one i just figured the 2nd one out

the answers were 3 6 9 and 4

please quote if i was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
somone just lurked the other one i just figured the 2nd one out

the answers were 3 6 9 and 4

please quote if i was wrong
Bummer. I spent a little time trying to figure it out but i'm pretty busy so never got it. It's just too bad that Uplay doesn't go free for Xbox the way EA did.

Bummer. I spent a little time trying to figure it out but i'm pretty busy so never got it. It's just too bad that Uplay doesn't go free for Xbox the way EA did.
yea im i wish all companys would stop this and re-follow EA's example and free up. trust me i know how you feel, i was really trying and ran out of time

Midnight Supply drop!

Clue: First letter of...

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
!@#6Y-KF7P$-3P3RH-V9K!T-!Q!$Z

! = Precise-timing version of a normal frame move
@ = Klingon Chief of Security
# = Ryu's ultra versions of his trademark moves
$ = 16-0 is an absolute thrashing in this FPS

6!27@-PRHQ%-7VK#P-Y#M##-$3Q3Z

! = Title of game featuring horsemen of the apocalypse
@ = Professor who mentored mutants 
% = Go home and be a family man
# = Surname of the protagonist who's next game is always confirmed in mysterious ways
$ = First name of the one betrayed by white suit Lance

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition
!22!2-93@@2-!#C7K-$32@K-7CP#Z

! = karate master, wax on, wax off
@ = Informal term for the third best hand in Hold'em
# = god of thunder, vertical scroller
$ = Injustice, uses a sword/buckler combo

Midnight Supply drop!

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
# = Ryu's Ultra versions of his trademark moves
$ = Score of 16-0 is an absolute thrashing in this team FPS

! = Game featuring horsemen of the apocalypse
@ = Surname of professor who mentored mutants 
% = "Go home and be a family man"
# = Surname of the protagonist whose next game is confirmed using arithmetic
$ = First name of the one betrayed by white suited Lance

! = Karate master, wax on, wax off
@ = Slang for the third best hand in Hold'em
# = God of thunder, vertical scroller

Midnight Supply drop!

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
# = Ryu's ultra versions of his trademark moves
$ = Score of 16-0 is an absolute thrashing in this FPS

! = Game featuring horsemen of the apocalypse
@ = Professor who mentored mutants
% = Go home and be a family man
# = Surname of the protagonist who's next game is always confirmed in mysterious ways
$ = First name of the one betrayed by white suit Lance

! = karate master, wax on, wax off
@ = Informal term for the third best hand in Hold'em
# = god of thunder, vertical scroller
Nice drop i gave up on trying for them. lol

It's for online passes (mostly for DLC extras b/c EA discontinued online passes). Are there codes for full games that aren't bundled with consoles?
Ah, ok. I'm having a hell of a time getting any of them. lol Still trying. Wonder if they'll have been lurked by the time i figure one out, hehe.

-edit-
No, don't think codes would be available for full retail games if not bundled that i'm aware of. My bad.

Pretty sure the Dead Space one is wrong

M22M2-93QQ2-MTC7K-W32QK-7CPTZ----this is what it should be

Miyagi or Pat = M

Quads = Q

Thor = T

Wonder Woman = W

has anyone figured out the dead space 3 one? haha so hard!
Midnight Supply drop!

! = Karate master, wax on, wax off - Miyagi
@ = Slang for the third best hand in Hold'em - Quads
# = God of thunder, vertical scroller - Raiden
$ = Injustice, uses a sword/buckler combo - Wonder Woman
Just figured this one out... Was already lurked, though... Doh! You gotta just laugh, hehe, oy!

! = Karate master, wax on, wax off
@ = Slang for the third best hand in Hold'em
# = God of thunder, vertical scroller
! = Mr Miyagi = M

@ = Either the "Ladies" (Two Queens) for 3rd best starting hand or "Quads" for 4 of a kind 3rd best finishing hand = L or Q

# = Raiden 1990 arcade game = R

$ = Wonder Woman = W

I have this so just helping you guys out.

Midnight Supply drop!

! = Game featuring horsemen of the apocalypse - Darksiders
@ = Surname of professor who mentored mutants - Xavier
% = "Go home and be a family man" - Guile
# = Surname of the protagonist whose next game is confirmed using arithmetic - F??? No friggin' idea, but it was a F word! lol!
$ = First name of the one betrayed by white suited Lance - Tommy
Just figured out another one. Again... already lurked... Ugh... lol!

This 3rd one is killing me! ...Holy need to get back to work Batman! What am i doing??? lol!

Female Avatar Rock Band Beatles Ladies T-Shirt

CBYPT-#KCYH-6GF7F-DTDRC-FMG#Y

# is the same number.  Turn me on, dead man.

I've actually been getting lucky the past few days so i'm going to try and find something to give back this weekend. :)

I have a code for UNO for XBLA to give away that I believe is still valid that is up for grabs (it is old and may have expired).  Here are the rules:

1) You must have a CAG account that is older than 1 month.

2) You must have already given away some game or code for something on CAG (provide a link to your giveaway) more than one day ago.

3) The first 5 people to respond quoting this post meeting the above qualifications will be entered.

4) I will randomly select among the 5.

Good luck!

I have a code for UNO for XBLA to give away that I believe is still valid that is up for grabs (it is old and may have expired). Here are the rules:

2) You must have already given away some game or code for something on CAG (provide a link to your giveaway) more than one day ago.

3) The first 5 people to respond quoting this post meeting the above qualifications will be entered.

Good luck!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/286945-random-free-codes-drop-only-no-asking-for-codes/page-161#entry10990422

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-945#entry10976293

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-915#entry10927178

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-911#entry10918087

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-906#entry10905917

:)

I have a code for UNO for XBLA to give away that I believe is still valid that is up for grabs (it is old and may have expired). Here are the rules:

Good luck!
Oh well.....

Would have been nice to have the chance at that one.

That way could have played with family on our two 360. Have fun to who wins and do not forget to get the 35 anniversary DLC for free as well.

Good luck!
Me please??

1) it's ok

2) proof http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/?p=10950442

3) i'm here :)

4) ok

Get lucky :)

Good luck!
I should be able to enter, I believe.

Here's where I last gave something away

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-318

Good luck!
http://www.cheapassg...rading/page-115

here is a link

another link

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry10903297

Good luck!
Ok here is a link to a search on this thread that shows i gave away Homefront ltd. edition DLC

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Here is mine:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/308175-free-code-for-kings-bounty-platinum-edition/?view=findpost&p=10521900

much thanks!!

Good luck!

So the following people are verified as entered:

1) Chamila26

2) lilou

3) Glass_Ghost_0

4) sir-fly

5)

Eden0032 will be number 5 when he links to a giveaway post.  Then I will use random.org to pick the winner.

Good luck!

hope im on time

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-881#entry10867838

It works fine for me. It's part of this thread, which has 960 pages. It definitely works
That is very odd. In my address bar and on the page list it shows us on page 320 right now. Sorry, I can't see what you are linking to, but I had no trouble with anyone else's link. What was the date and time of your giveaway, I could narrow the pages down by that.

Thread pages (pg numbers and total) are relative depending on how many posts you chose to display per page in prefs.

I have seen your giveaway post, so if eldergias agrees, you should be in, and I move out. Maybe next time and best luck to all.

It works fine for me. It's part of this thread, which has 960 pages. It definitely works

That is very odd. In my address bar and on the page list it shows us on page 320 right now. Sorry, I can't see what you are linking to, but I had no trouble with anyone else's link. What was the date and time of your giveaway, I could narrow the pages down by that.
I clicked his link and saw his post without a problem.

31st July 2013, 02.12pm

Thread pages (pg numbers and total) are relative depending on how many posts you chose to display per page in prefs.

I have seen your giveaway post, so if eldergias agrees, you should be in, and I move out. Maybe next time and best luck to all.
Ah, I did not know that. But since others can see it, that is good enough for me.

bread's done
Back