XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

masa15

Mirpkered

ForNoReason

FNL 4EVA

brownda1

check your inbox

Wolverine silver samurai avatar suit courtesy of Locur

VJJX4-?Y7?6-YVPFQ-69?JQ-X?4XZ

LOL are all those female shirts really getting lurked? I remember when a female code would be unused for hours.

I still think a lot of these codes are getting lurked by bots and that someone should remake the thread.

Anyways...

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Anyone want a MALE Xbox Live Beta Avatar Shirt?

2nd person to quote me gets one
I am technically the second person that "Quoted" you, but you can give it to DemiFiendRSA I have mine already.

edit: ok nvm, was going to help Demi out since Replay's post didn't count, but Tmega beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am technically the second person that "Quoted" you, but you can give it to DemiFiendRSA I have mine already.

edit: ok nvm, was going to help Demi out since Replay's post didn't count, but Tmega beat me to it.
No worries. I got the code as well. I appreciate the help, though. :)

Congrats to the winners from my most recent NON-"first come, first server" giveaway here.

You both deserved it!

Winners:
Halo Banshee Avatar Prop (Xbox Code) - Eden0032
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam Code) - RNDL

LOL are all those female shirts really getting lurked? I remember when a female code would be unused for hours.

I still think a lot of these codes are getting lurked by bots and that someone should remake the thread.
Yeah, surprisingly. I tried all of the unspoken-for beta shirts when I got on and they're all taken. Seems kind of hinky.

The first person to PM me with the answer to the following question gets a female beta code.

What is my favourite football team (UK)?

Clue: they are playing tonight and losing 3-0 (at current time) :(

Next clue: begins with R.

EDIT: NOBODY HAS REPLIED SO HERE IS THE CODE:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken?token=H6H3M-33MDY-9P4GF-GRV6R-YXK2Z

BY THE WAY, THE ANSWER IS READING FOOTBALL CLUB.

Bots, I tell ya, bots!
I agree, someone should start a new thread, if everyone wants to. I tried to use the halo banshee props and more than half the list was used within 5 minutes of posting. I didn't bother to try the rest. It's completely unfair for cags who have work or school, because everything is gone by the time they get home.

I, like everyone else, have some beta codes. 1 male, 2 female. Say which one you want, limit one per cag.

I have a Male and Female beta shirt. Quote which one you want,you can only choose one.
Male was snagged up but if you're interested into a female its all yours
Thank you Lucor! I was looking for an extra for one of my Sons. For some reason one of my Sons and a couple of my Nephews couldn't get theirs through the standard route. Wouldn't unlock for them. My Son will be very happy in the morning. (Well, at least less upset that his Brother got one and he didn't. lol!)

Since nobody seems to want it,

Female beta shirt: 3D6R7-J7RH9-7YQ2X-6XQJY-DJKVZ

PG4V9-XGFG4-VCF6K-H9F9M-2PGCZ

Male beta shirt: XHDQM-HK4C2-949KR-DFFHW-FKVHZ

bread's done
Back