XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have a 14 day XBL code at home. Pm me a number between 1&15 and whoever gets it or closest to it by the time I get home gets the code. I'll be home around 12pm central time.

Thanks for playing guys! Dozdroperma2905 was the winner at picking the exact number (9). If I get anymore free trials I'll be sure to post here with a similar little game. Have a nice night fellow gamers. 

Hey Everyone Ryu Here!

My fiancee accidentally bought me the all fronts Gears Of War Collection and I have a spare Flashback Map Pack and 48 Hour Trial available for those wishing to claim them. In fairness to avoid Lurkers (Yes I'm looking at you!!) I'm gonna hold some random trivia questions for the members who actually post and share here. I'll PM the codes to the winners after I declare them.

Here are the questions, They will relate to Street Fighter and Ryu cuz Y'know

For the Flashback Pack:

Name all Possible Shoto Characters in the SF Franchise

And for the Trial:
Name as Many you can think of all Special Moves Including Ultra and Revenge Moves that Ryu Can Perform.

(Evil/Mesatsu Ryu is ok to include in your answers)

Good Luck To all Contestants!!! =]

For the trial:

Ren Hadoken

Hadoken, Shoryuken

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Shakunetsu Hadoken

Joudan Sokutogeri

Baku Hadoken

Hado Shoryuken

Shinku Hadoken

Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Metsu Shoryuken

Shin Shoryuken

Bofu Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Reppuu Jinrai Shou

Metsu Hadoken

Kyuby hands down  YOU WIN!....... PERFECT!!!!!

Gotta hand it to you and some extra cred for going deep into the  franchise and adding them classic Puzzle Fighter moves!

I'll be pm you shortly

Silverrat23 you forgot sean but thats good enough for me so I'll also be PM'g you shortly

Enjoy guys! =]

For the Flashback Pack:

1.Akuma

2. Allen Snider

3.Dan

4.Evil Ryu

5.Gouken

6.Goutetsu

7.Ken Masters

8.Oni

9.Ryu

10.Sakura

11.Sean

12.Sheng Long

13.Shin Akuma

Thanks for the chance I love Gears and I never got this DLC.

fuck  too late...

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Flashback Pack:

1.Akuma

2. Allen Snider

3.Dan

4.Evil Ryu

5.Gouken

6.Goutetsu

7.Ken Masters

8.Oni

9.Ryu

10.Sakura

11.Sean

12.Sheng Long

13.Shin Akuma

Thanks for the chance I love Gears and I never got this DLC.

fuck too late...
If i happen to come across another one ill be sure to send it your way since this is a pretty nice list as well. Thanks for Participating though =]

Hey cool thanks a lot. And by the way, did I miss anyone? Cuz I remember being little and sitting with my big brother watching him play on the NES.

Hey Everyone Ryu Here!

My fiancee accidentally bought me the all fronts Gears Of War Collection and I have a spare Flashback Map Pack and 48 Hour Trial available for those wishing to claim them. In fairness to avoid Lurkers (Yes I'm looking at you!!) I'm gonna hold some random trivia questions for the members who actually post and share here. I'll PM the codes to the winners after I declare them.

Here are the questions, They will relate to Street Fighter and Ryu cuz Y'know

For the Flashback Pack:

<--snip-->
I suppose it depends on how strict you are with the definition of Shoto...

Ryu
Ken
Akuma
Sagat
Evil Ryu

Ken Masters
Shin Akuma
Sakura
Dan
Allen Snider
Sean
Oni
Gouken

...All i could think of that i think are "true" shoto clones. (After Googling some of their spellings, lol.)

-edit-

Doh! Left to deal with a crying baby mid-post, hehe. Came back, finished my post and... way too late, lol! Thought it was a contest for the best list, not the first. Thank you for sharing, though! :)

I suppose it depends on how strict you are with the definition of Shoto...

Ryu
Ken
Akuma
Sagat
Evil Ryu

Ken Masters
Shin Akuma
Sakura
Dan
Allen Snider
Sean
Oni
Gouken

...All i could think of that i think are "true" shoto clones. (After Googling some of their spellings, lol.)

-edit-

Doh! Left to deal with a crying baby mid-post, hehe. Came back, finished my post and... way too late, lol! Thought it was a contest for the best list, not the first. Thank you for sharing, though! :)
Devil I do apologize on that, I really should have specified better but none the less thanks for participating =]

Devil I do apologize on that, I really should have specified better but none the less thanks for participating =]
No need to apologize at all. It's good of you to share regardless of how you do it. And that was a good way of doing it. :) Crying children can sometimes distract me from fully understanding what is going on and also from doing things in a timely manner, lol.

Good morning fellow CAG's Ryu's at it again!

This mornings prize is the Hitman Sniper Challenge  that unlocks not only a interesting mini game for your Xbox, but exclusive dlc for completing all the challenges in the sniper challenge  that transfers over to Hitman Absolution.

And WELL WORTH THE COMPLETION!!!

So here's Some trivia questions to prevent Lurkers I'll announce and PM the winner

ARE YOU READY?!?

1. In which video game franchise does the main character attend Gekkoukan or Yasogami High School?

2. Name the mascot of the now owned SEGA company Atlus

3. In which well known anime series does an a tofu driver learn to become "The Ghost Of Mt Akina"?

4. Which character of the Street Fighter Franchise win quote is "Go Home And Be A Family Man"?

5. Name the video game series that was created with the help of the creator and heavily influenced by the hit manga and anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion

6. Which worldwide popular virtual diva made her first appearance in the US and performed at Anime Expo 2011?

7. Which popular mecha/sci fi anime series has a teenager that was given "The Power Of The King" and mechs called Knightmare Frames?

8. Which well acclaimed anime series features a former biker gang member turned bad ass teacher who uses his unorthodox'd methods to keep his class in check?

9. Name Poke'mon #151

And Finally Who is Agent 47's handler and the final request given to him by that handler. ( I also need the name of the child)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! =]

1. In which video game franchise does the main character attend Gekkoukan or Yasogami High School?
- Persona
2. Name the mascot of the now owned SEGA company Atlus
- Jack Frost
3. In which well known anime series does an a tofu driver learn to become "The Ghost Of Mt Akina"?
- Initial D
4. Which character of the Street Fighter Franchise win quote is "Go Home And Be A Family Man"?
- Guile
5. Name the video game series that was created with the help of the creator and heavily influenced by the hit manga and anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Iron Maiden or Super Robot Wars (not sure at all)
6. Which worldwide popular virtual diva made her first appearance in the US and performed at Anime Expo 2011?
- Hatsune Miku
7. Which popular mecha/sci fi anime series has a teenager that was given "The Power Of The King" and mechs called Knightmare Frames?
- Code Gaess
8. Which well acclaimed anime series features a former biker gang member turned bad ass teacher who uses his unorthodox'd methods to keep his class in check?
- Great Teacher Onizuka
9. Name Poke'mon #151
- Mew
And Finally Who is Agent 47's handler and the final request given to him by that handler. ( I also need the name of the child)
- Diana Burnwood and Victoria

I had to google most of these questions and I still probably got some wrong lol.

well everyone it's been quite some time now and im gonna declare TheFDR our winner

Thanks for everyone who participated!!! =]

Devil i feel bad you came late to the party man, i look foward to seeing your answers though and are there any codes your looking for in particular?
It's all good. Some days i'm around more, others not so much. I'll catch you one of these days. :)

I've got another giveaway coming soon, too. :)

Found this code written on a slip of paper, no idea what it's for. Whoever gets it, please say what it was for

V7JRJ-66X3W-3DHJW-T427H-TWDR7

Found this code written on a slip of paper...

Really? 3 minutes and it's ALREADY freakin gone? I just wanted to know what it was for, without letting it go to waste.
LOL. It was probably on a slip of paper so you (or housemate?) could carry it from PC to console. That's the only reason I write them down. It was probably already used when you posted it.

LOL. It was probably on a slip of paper so you (or housemate?) could carry it from PC to console. That's the only reason I write them down. It was probably already used when you posted it.
Nah, if it's something I want to redeem, I usually do it online. I'm thinking it was some kind of code I thought about saving up for later, or it was already used.

bread's done
Back