XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

hey bro ... i have bf4 and soon cod ghosts but my gold end today .. if u can gimme gold code we can play all day ... my xbox name is MagicRaindrop6 see my Rep :D
May I please make a helpful reminder that this thread is for code drops Only, please do try to refrain from asking and or begging as explained in the rules and title of this thread.

Thank You

I believe this is technically for Xbox One, but I thought this is probably still the best place to drop it.

Enjoy.

Forza Motorsport 5 doesn't come out until November, but you can start filling your garage on day one. Use the code below to unlock the 2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI quattro—with a special livery and custom tuning package—to use in-game for free.

C4F9H-WVXKF-RCJJ4-6YW4Q-KXGDZ

Really would love to have this being  a soon to own Forza 5 and One owner! in the meantime this code isnt valid yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this is technically for Xbox One, but I thought this is probably still the best place to drop it.
Enjoy.

Forza Motorsport 5 doesn't come out until November, but you can start filling your garage on day one. Use the code below to unlock the 2010 Audi Forza Motorsport R8 5.2 FSI quattro—with a special livery and custom tuning package—to use in-game for free.

C4F9H-WVXKF-RCJJ4-6YW4Q-KXGDZ
Got another one:
CRJMX-YRR9W-MXT6W-M99PP-2H6TZ

Lol!
HXGKB-9R9GR-GVJTH-J6PH3-9GPKC

DX4KK-2V87J-7VTWT-JRFV6-T3HRK

Making up for a busy weekend, here's two codes. Please only take one.
I'm not even sure what service those are for. Tried XBLA, Desura and Steam and only got "invalid" messages. Didn't try psn but I think psn codes are always 12 characters?

I'm not even sure what service those are for. Tried XBLA, Desura and Steam and only got "invalid" messages. Didn't try psn but I think psn codes are always 12 characters?
Both are used. You most likely tried to copy and paste and it was putting an extra space in the front

I always hate being that guy, but when people "drop" codes, they should always say what they're for....

I would hate to miss out on a code, but would also hate to redeem one that I would have no use for :(

Thank you for being generous though!!

Well this is the xbox code drop section so it was most likely an xbox code unless it was a mistake but usually than they say what type.

I always hate being that guy, but when people "drop" codes, they should always say what they're for....

I would hate to miss out on a code, but would also hate to redeem one that I would have no use for :(

Thank you for being generous though!!
The 2 codes were most likely 48 hour Xbox live codes since masa15 have been dropping a lot of them recently but I see your point.

Well, I was hoping people would remember that they were live codes. If you missed out, I'll drop tomorrow and a bunch on Tuesday. Sorry for not specifying. And Glass_Ghost_0, I agree. I end up only using codes if I know what they're for and can use them. But it sucks when you copy/paste and that extra space keeps messing it up. :p

I understand, and I promise I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, I would just hate to redeem something that I wouldn't even use when someone else would

And again, thanks for being generous

2day gold pass     - 88PWW-FX67K-JJMC9-C44YK-F8XFH
                               GGYDB-3C2H6-VPP78-YC9JJ-8V2CM

48hour gold pass - CKC3G-D4MC3-V282Y-QRGDT-TKBQY

ufc undisputed 3 Online pass - 9M73R-4PVXV-V2JKW-TT9CX-C2RYZ

ultimate knockout artist boost pack - C9QYV-2PQXK-V7TXR-M9G27-63XFZ

Spaced it out so someone wont do quick copy and paste

Disney Infinity Xbox Live Avatar T-Shirt

Male: D 2 R P J- 96 64 K-H W G F G-T V F V T-D H 3 2 Z / Female: P X Q 2 G -R 7 3 R D-H 6 3 T 9-4 X C G F-V M X G Z

Chop Avatar Companion: Y K W G 3-2 K Y G H- 24 6 C W-9 6 J Y J-H G C 7 Z

I know, it's totally against the rules... But I have some MALE 2013 Xbox Live Beta shirts still, and am needing some 2-day gold trials. Someone please help me out here!

here are some free codes

XBOX Karioke avatar Female outfits

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit/ D2GP2-DWR3Y-XFF9G-FCC2V-JW7XZ

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit/ 3VY97-Y7MMD-VW79C-JTRJT-YX7VZ

Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit/ 3PTCK-WHPHX-V9DTP-J7X7Q-9JVTZ

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit/ X2C6D-3CHFG-HC37C-KD6XX-26H7Z

Karaoke Move Buster Avatar Outfit/ X949J-7HG2P-KVDWR-Q2VMF-T6HGZ

Karaoke Queen of the Charts Avatar Outfit/

Normal HVH3V-2CMJM-FGJD6-9TRXD-9YWRZ//

extreme CC7WM-93MVV-74RT4-RT7YR-4J4TZ

here are some free codes

XBOX Karioke avatar Female outfits

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit/ D2GP2-DWR3Y-XFF9G-FCC2V-JW7XZ

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit/ 3VY97-Y7MMD-VW79C-JTRJT-YX7VZ

Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit/ 3PTCK-WHPHX-V9DTP-J7X7Q-9JVTZ

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit/ X2C6D-3CHFG-HC37C-KD6XX-26H7Z

Karaoke Move Buster Avatar Outfit/ X949J-7HG2P-KVDWR-Q2VMF-T6HGZ

Karaoke Queen of the Charts Avatar Outfit/

Normal HVH3V-2CMJM-FGJD6-9TRXD-9YWRZ//

extreme CC7WM-93MVV-74RT4-RT7YR-4J4TZ
All have already been used. Thanks for the drop though! :)

Had these sitting here, thinking I would trade them off... they might even be expired.

Go nuts

M4PMT-VCHJW-GVVXC-K3R2C-BH2FT - Halo Reach Premium Theme
6XTT9-TCTXM-6H644-TH3VV-M2YQZ - Dead Space Ignition
QDRKC-FJF7T-F7HGW-QPBFK-HWVVQ - Borderlands Armory Knoxx
MWVTH-BRWWF-PQ4GP-F83W2-XYPKY - Borderlands Armory Knoxx
QTVMQ-BW379-MHDRY-XH449-KY9RM - Borderlands Zombie Island

TYYBP-H38JD-TVRTK-HVV6F-M7KCJ - Alan Wake Avatar Shirt Male
MV8QP-KKKPM-WB7GP-8YGVK-8YW78 - Alan Wake Avatar Shirt Female
MCQBX-TKPTF-CYR78-CJFF3-9GK48 - Alan Wake Premium Theme BrightFalls
XDJFG-V9RCC-KCX6Q-P8M8W-8TBGM - Kinect Adventures Avatar Prop
YQVCK-WVXRM-M6VMQ-7YM4G-CT9CZ - Adidas Female
TP3KY-3TCT2-PHGVG-DVGFF-KD7YZ - Adidas Male
474J7-CCVR9-FF6GY-64TRH-7QJHZ - Kinect Sports Carrot Avatar
YTMWF-J3QK4-WWH49-X64GJ-GQQTZ - Resident Evil 6 High Seas Fortress

48 Hour Trials from Frito Lays back in March

4D2BX-JFK22-93PTR-287JB-R4288
6PBTW-T9Q7M-TKTB6-YHMXM-YHCY4
FKMBP-R4QBR-67F2Y-62TXV-W22FF
BHPMC-MKD3Y-2F947-THPRT-3HXBM
CQY6P-V4KKF-2WTR8-PXC7M-FYPKG

The Maw from Frito Lays back in March

M7RGF-PCGF9-6PGVP-KJCHV-7WWFZ
2C64H-9V22W-94CYV-49THD-TWW9Z
YGF3Y-CVFC2-KFCQJ-6PYHF-FFXYZ
YRF6F-G6KJV-MF6FW-6JJVC-C2PRZ
WPCM7-HDG6V-62WMC-G9QKD-KY9GZ
DQPQY-QYRCT-4R7MQ-P7HY2-FYMMZ

What's more, YOU are among the elite Xbox LIVE members. Collect this EXCLUSIVE helmet for your Avatar − free − and show other gamers how special you are.

YOUR HELMET CODE: TPPHW-CQY2V-6M4XD-2WYF4-HXHQZ

Hey nnthomas, you had a hella bunch of good drops today. I'm gonna give you a run for your money, lol.

Edit: whoops, I posted that code earlier today.

King Brandon had finally ate. For nine quarter dollars two very quiet men went queermode. Seven gays took kings "presents," while three were sicks games.

Put together some random phrases, hehe ;)

Last December, you were among the first to join Xbox LIVE Rewards. So as a special thank you, we're giving you an "Xbox Loves You" T-Shirt for your Avatar. Simply redeem the enclosed gift token on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Male or female, your Avatar will proudly show that you're a veteran Xbox LIVE Rewards member.

Redeem your "XBOX LOVES YOU"

Male T-Shirt

RV2GC-36XGD-CDRDD-T7R9X-DPV2Z

Female T-Shirt

4PDPM-PPMRK-2DRPV-6D63F-GVY4Z

Doh. Missed another one.  Wish i could stick around in case you drop more.  Gotta go help my Mother with her computer, though.  Have a good night and thank you again. :)

bread's done
Back