XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

48 hour Xbox live codes: one to the reply that's the same number of posts after this as my birth month, 5 to the first person to answer this correctly: Two trains are on the same track. One going east, one going west. They are each heading in the direction of the other, and they haven't passed each other yet. They pass through a tunnel, and come out the other side unscathed. How did it happen? One answer per person, you can't change your answer. Good luck!

Reply to masa cause it won't let me quote right now.

I am probably wrong but I am going to go with that each trains are going at different mph, therefore one is going faster than another. This prevents any damage and leaves the trains "unscathed". (I am sleeply so my answer might be bad)

48 hour Xbox live codes: one to the reply that's the same number of posts after this as my birth month, 5 to the first person to answer this correctly: Two trains are on the same track. One going east, one going west. They are each heading in the direction of the other, and they haven't passed each other yet. They pass through a tunnel, and come out the other side unscathed. How did it happen? One answer per person, you can't change your answer. Good luck!
It seems to me that once both trains go into the tunnel the track can split into two and therefore the two trains pass each other as one is on a sidetrack once they pass each other the sidetrack merges back into the main track allowing the two trains to exit unscathed. This riddle could also be solved in a similar way if instead of a tunnel it's a bridge that one train is on and the other is underneath it or one is traveling on an underground tunnel.

i am guessing they passed through two different tunnels on the same track at the same time....not the same tunnel

It seems to me that once both trains go into the tunnel the track can split into two and therefore the two trains pass each other as one is on a sidetrack once they pass each other the sidetrack merges back into the main track allowing the two trains to exit unscathed. This riddle could also be solved in a similar way if instead of a tunnel it's a bridge that one train is on and the other is underneath it or one is traveling on an underground tunnel.
I like the idea of the bridge thing! But so far, all answers are wrong. To clarify, there is only ONE track with a tunnel, and both trains are on the same track and pass through the same tunnel but in different directions.

And don't look it up on Google, it ruins the fun. Plus I doubt it'll be there. Going to sleep now, I'll check answers in the morning, Texas time. Work those brain muscles!

Last edited by a moderator:
They were traveling at different times

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Kinda makes me wish we had 7/11 around here. I could go for a copy of Fable Heroes.

I don't think you need one. The closest one to me is at least 30 miles away and the site still let me input the Mt Dew codes.

Congrats, you got it! I'll send you the codes soon!
Lol that was what I said in my first post.

I am probably wrong but I am going to go with that each trains are going at different mph, therefore one is going faster than another. This prevents any damage and leaves the trains "unscathed". (I am sleeply so my answer might be bad)

Its okay though.

On the bottom of page 1,054

Congrats, you got it! I'll send you the codes soon!
Thanks!

Just for fun, and a 48hr code if you need one:whistle2:

A boy and girl are chatting and the boy says to the girl 'if i was to take 2 years off your age and give it to myself, I would be double your age' the girl replies 'well, if i gave you another year, you would be 3 times older than me.'

how old are they??

Lol that was what I said in my first post.

Its okay though.
On the bottom of page 1,054
Actually, you said they were going at different speeds, which is not the same as different times. No worries, my birthday is in August and there weren't 8 replies, so I'll give you that one, also cause you responded first. Share the love!

Thanks!
Just for fun, and a 48hr code if you need one:whistle2:

A boy and girl are chatting and the boy says to the girl 'if i was to take 2 years off your age and give it to myself, I would be double your age' the girl replies 'well, if i gave you another year, you would be 3 times older than me.'

how old are they??
They're both 6.

I've got 5 of the 48 hour Xbox live codes that another member gave me that I just don't need now.... first 5 to like and quote this post gets one

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Content

Gears of War 3 Adam Fenix Multiplayer Code

JYBJM-TWH2W-X84BC-?3H6G-RCWPB

Weapon Skin Pack Code

XT9?R-MBW8J-YDFGQ-BF3GQ-3YRHJ

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Content

Gears of War 3 Adam Fenix Multiplayer Code

JYBJM-TWH2W-X84BC-?3H6G-RCWPB

Weapon Skin Pack Code

XT9?R-MBW8J-YDFGQ-BF3GQ-3YRHJ
Wow, I got the bottom code on my second try but it was already used.

Also, I think I'm done ever trying to guess codes on the new site....

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition Unlocks and Online Pass

JT974-4RP6Q-9FGWW-YGHHK-36C9Z

Not sure if it works. I just found it while cleaning out my gaming drawer.

Actually, you said they were going at different speeds, which is not the same as different times. No worries, my birthday is in August and there weren't 8 replies, so I'll give you that one, also
cause you responded first. Share the
love!
Thanks man. And yeah I saw the difference. I was just confused a little by the answer of ur trivia question and my answer was awfully close. Sorry. :/

NFI said:
Thanks man. And yeah I saw the difference. I was just confused a little by the answer of ur trivia question and my answer was awfully close. Sorry. :/
Close only counts with
horseshoes-and-handgrenades.jpg

your consolation prize
pig-query-funny_4558039376463117.jpg

XBOX ONE Forza Motorsports 5 code:

H(After the SNES=_,_)PR-V44M2-974P9-QHQ(Blind Lawyers Alter Ego=_,_)-Y9KWZ

Enjoy!!

Here are some Xbox Live Gold 2-day trials:

BWV8K-CFJP8-8X63Y-7B764-2FYM9
RD48Q-Y7FJ6-H62H6-HCHCT-97TD8
RDWYC-MQPMW-9X4JQ-69B9H-WKTFQ
XHC34-7XQH6-MQ9TF-472H6-DVCWB
MJ4GY-MH323-2986Y-R6Y4W-3TRPX
6PDYW-HMCYJ-36XQK-GP347-3TFB8
CTKW4-MK688-W4P83-9RJ39-XPDPM
HYRYB-464GY-XRGV7-4866W-C49PK
GJW92-CWDT6-VYJ9W-RF9K9-V434F
QXHYJ-RHVBF-GJBHG-WXK7X-CJ4YQ
XBM6W-FQ47K-972XY-XPB99-JFBGJ
Q7YYT-G4CK9-7JRVM-DMRDD-WG2RG
RGV2B-PP9PR-KG2FF-7XCPH-8DT4K
6KYKC-PH6TR-BYK28-K6D63-JQDHD
XG2VF-4M3MQ-PPY7T-VPXQJ-CM2F9

I updated the list. Just a reminder, they DO NOT STACK. So if you use 2 at the same time, you only get 48 hrs and the first one is voided.

Here are some Xbox Live Gold 2-day trials:

BWV8K-CFJP8-8X63Y-7B764-2FYM9
RD48Q-Y7FJ6-H62H6-HCHCT-97TD8
RDWYC-MQPMW-9X4JQ-69B9H-WKTFQ
XHC34-7XQH6-MQ9TF-472H6-DVCWB
MJ4GY-MH323-2986Y-R6Y4W-3TRPX
6PDYW-HMCYJ-36XQK-GP347-3TFB8
CTKW4-MK688-W4P83-9RJ39-XPDPM
HYRYB-464GY-XRGV7-4866W-C49PK
GJW92-CWDT6-VYJ9W-RF9K9-V434F
QXHYJ-RHVBF-GJBHG-WXK7X-CJ4YQ
XBM6W-FQ47K-972XY-XPB99-JFBGJ