XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Halo 4 Female Avatar Blue Warrior Armor

XFDP6-KMK69-WQMVY-DD2WM-3D7PZ
HD3D2-2YMDV-V43KP-7RKQ3-TY27Z
W4DCP-CRWM6-MPFPM-HCWDF-M43FZ
GM2PC-T4C7V-X2H64-KH3YC-WVXRZ
QMXMR-HJCM7-HWWDM-3PR9C-MQCQZ
DG7JT-29KX9-MJQWQ-WJ3XP-R3TXZ
6M692-4VPY2-2XKXX-PFPQM-K2D4Z
R2XDY-KKJWG-DKP7X-RFWHT-46XXZ
W4WTH-D6H46-PM7MK-7G2GM-XKCFZ
PM66X-FCGJM-4HWVW-C476G-4T3DZ
WY7CG-WFYCX-2M27Y-77YMX-PCXHZ

thumblg.png

Used the code

PM66X-FCGJM-4HWVW-C476G-4T3DZ

Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you. I keep getting an invalid error on the first one and the second one says it is correct but then won't redeem. Strange. Thank you, though.
Just PMed you the complete code for Ms Splosion Man but don't have any idea why the 2nd second code can't be redeemed.

2 Day Gold

#YW#V-9#MPR-W4HRH-#7V4C-4VRP#

World Series Of Poker Chips (In Game Reedemed)

RF-ZU3BW-EYA#E-X#

1st quote will get a PM revealing the #s

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Fellow CAGs!

I have a "Lurker Proof" 7 Day Live Gold Trial for the first CAG to PM me the name of Ezio's Uncle in Assassin's Creed 2, pretty easy answer. You'll have to give me a minute to give you the code however, because I'm currently at work. Good Luck guys!

EDIT: Already snagged by .HeadHunter.,But I have another 7 day code, as well as a code for the Call of Duty Ghost Free Fall map coming up later!

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo (Like that hasn't been used 1,000,000 times) The answer was Uncle Mario!

Hey Fellow CAGs!

I have a "Lurker Proof" 7 Day Live Gold Trial for the first CAG to PM me the name of Ezio's Uncle in Assassin's Creed 2, pretty easy answer. You'll have to give me a minute to give you the code however, because I'm currently at work. Good Luck guys!

EDIT: Already snagged by .HeadHunter.,But I have another 7 day code, as well as a code for the Call of Duty Ghost Free Fall map coming up later!

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo (Like that hasn't been used 1,000,000 times) The answer was Uncle Mario!
Thanks Django Freeman! :)

Don't mention it! Now, first person in need of the Free Fall DLC map for CoD Ghost who can post proof of their used game, will receive the code from me via PM. Don't fret if I don't immediately send you the code, I'm getting ready to take my girls dog shopping (Crossing my fingers for a Beagle). Good luck to you all and death to all lurkers!

Don't mention it! Now, first person in need of the Free Fall DLC map for CoD Ghost who can post proof of their used game, will receive the code from me via PM. Don't fret if I don't immediately send you the code, I'm getting ready to take my girls dog shopping (Crossing my fingers for a Beagle). Good luck to you all and death to all lurkers!
PM'd

Person who can guess my Xbox Gamerscore the closest gets PM'd a free 7 day trial code. It's currently 2:00pm PST, so I'

ll choose a winner around.....5?

WE DID GET A BEAGLE!!!! His name is, CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS!!! My girls love him, man, today is sooo fucking cool!

EDIT: His Name is now CAPTAIN JACK BARKNESS!!! Had to do it...

I have a code for Resident Evil 4 HD.  First to PM gets it.  I already have the game so I don't need the code.

EDIT: It has been claimed.  That was quick.

From what I've seen, as long as a member snags the code(s), they usually tend to say thanx in some way. Obviously, a guest or "lurker" can't do so since they don't have an account. We are not much different other than the fact that we have accounts, give thanx, and some of us post codes. Other than the giving thanx and those who drop codes, we're exactly the same. We "lurk" this thread to hopefully come across a generous member who is offering something worth our while. After that, it's open season to who can redeem it first so the odds won't always be in your favor seeing as how hundreds, if not thousands of people frequent the site. Hell, I've even seen members stack codes for further trades/transactions so you can't point all fingers at "lurkers"

EDIT: Thinking about dropping my last two "The Beatles: Rock Band" tees sometime today. One male and one female so be on lookout. And just for you loyal members, I will make sure they're "lurker free"

If you guys want ideas on how to drop codes so it's not first come first serve, check out theDevilman's signature. He worked pretty hard and made a page with a bunch of different methods to drop codes

A few codes for this rainy morning:

Your Shape Cardio Boxing DLC: QW??2-46XHW-CC6PR-6GXX3-YJ96Z

?? - This club was originally an agricultural after-school club - their symbol is a clover with a letter on each leaf

The Maw: ??462-WHHTJ-24KDJ-WY262-VV3RZ

?? - Home of NFL's Chiefs

The Maw: DGJ7G-3D46W-V394J-VQ??7-XQY2Z

?? - Over-the-top Wide Receiver from Necessary Roughness TV Series portrayed by Mehcad Brooks

A few codes for this rainy morning:

Your Shape Cardio Boxing DLC: QW??2-46XHW-CC6PR-6GXX3-YJ96Z

?? - This club was originally an agricultural after-school club - their symbol is a clover with a letter on each leaf

The Maw: ??462-WHHTJ-24KDJ-WY262-VV3RZ

?? - Home of NFL's Chiefs

The Maw: DGJ7G-3D46W-V394J-VQ??7-XQY2Z

?? - Over-the-top Wide Receiver from Necessary Roughness TV Series portrayed by Mehcad Brooks
Cardio Boxing DLC "lurked." Already have The Maw so don't know about those. Thanx tho

bread's done
Back