XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Hey was just wondering, how do people guess five missing digits of an xbox code? Some lady returned a 12 month card today because her son scratched off 5 digits. I always see codes being dropped in this type of format (ABC12-ABC12-ABC12-?????-ABC12) and they always end up being gone in seconds. If anyone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated, pm me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hate me if it doesn't work, but most should work.  Please PM me if you want any of these.  Priority will be given to "contributing" CAGs or a 1st come 1st serve basis.  If you don't hear from me, it means it has already been given away

Xbox 360:

Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC

Call of Duty Ghosts - Free Fall Multiplayer Map

Devil May Cry - Samurai Weapons Pack

NBA 2K14 - King "Lebrun Jemz" Bonus Pack

Xbone:

Call of Duty Ghosts - Free Fall Multiplayer Map

XBLA:

2 Day XBLA Live Gold Trial

7 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

14 Day Xbox Live Trial

FOX video  Raising Hope

Your unique XBOX CODE:

MWCJM-C798B-3J9JV-CWKV2-QVV86

Enlisted

Your unique XBOX CODE:

7PKFD-X6JB9-8J8PW-Q72RJ-DWF8F

Your unique XBOX CODE:

34F4H-VDVCK-PFW9M-BWTXK-P6G68

Free Ms. Splosion Man code:

RZ9GGLVL4Z

redeem at onehotholiday.com

I have this myself that I've not used, is there even really any point to it since you unlock the crucible playing the game anyway?
you need it to unlock 3 achievements. EDIT: appearently you can't unlock one of the achievements anyway.

I have this myself that I've not used, is there even really any point to it since you unlock the crucible playing the game anyway?
Pretty sure you have to use the DLC to be able to actually enter the Crucible, though.

It's like that crap they pulled with Final Fantasy XIII-2 where you encounter Omega in-game and are basically told "If you wanna fight this super cool boss and recruit it, buy the DLC!" Only I guess it's not as bad seeing as all new copies did come with the Crucible Pass; it's basically the game's version of an online pass.

You do need DLC for Crucialbe, I've rented a game so my copy didn't have Crucialbe pass, which sucks S. I know Cruicable is like a horde mode whear you fight monsters wave after wave. Crucialbe also unlocks Death's Mask as an avatar award, and I so need that to go with my Joe dirt t-shirt : /

Some games from McDonalds - Happy New Year!

Ms Splosion Man: VJ26R-??2V9-3F4YQ-F64J3-KG93Z - ?? = Microsoft Graphics/Audio Environment System

Ms Splosion Man: ??76P-242RX-6MD7V-GW23G-GK29Z - ?? = Halo/CoD/Battlefield are this type of shooter

Ms Splosion Man: 3VGWT-??7F7-4XT99-PGVRW-KRQPZ - ?? = the most common screen video game consoles are hooked up to

Ms Splosion Man: 42TPT-??PKR-XD3W6-9HGFJ-2R6MZ - ?? = San Francisco Football Team - ??ers

The Maw: 7D7QD-3CV79-H4HR7-D4DGT-KM97Z - ?? = This club with a clover as its logo was originally formed as an after-school agricultural club called "The Tomato Club"

The Maw: H9Q3Y-Q7HHW-JFXF2-9FT??-X6QDZ - ?? = Home US Network of Arrow & Supernatural

Got this one: Ms Splosion Man: VJ26R-??2V9-3F4YQ-F64J3-KG93Z - ?? = Microsoft Graphics/Audio Environment System

Thanks!

the answer was DX for anyone curious

Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit Female
 ​
?K?HD-4Q96?-VPT?C-R3PWR-K?GWZ​
 ​
all ? are the same letter​

Hmmm.... That's odd. Well, guess I will just give you all the website then. Was posted in another thread I believe. Use the postal code: W12 7TQ (Top Gear's) but everything else should be fine. Also a chance to win a Xbox ONE too, if I'm not mistaken

https://www.legendaryprizes.com/#form

Quick question. First thanks for the info, I managed to get the code from the website using the postal code u provided. I turn on my xbox one and entered the code in the xbox store it says congrats u got a 2011 Mclaren DLC. I pop in my Forza 5 disc, go to my cars (owned) only have 5 at the moment, but I don't see the Mclaren. Any ideas??

Quick question. First thanks for the info, I managed to get the code from the website using the postal code u provided. I turn on my xbox one and entered the code in the xbox store it says congrats u got a 2011 Mclaren DLC. I pop in my Forza 5 disc, go to my cars (owned) only have 5 at the moment, but I don't see the Mclaren. Any ideas??
Believe it just unlocks it for in-game purchases. Which if I'm not mistaken, was how the previous Forza DLC cars have always worked. Some you'd get for FREE popping up in your garage but the majority just "unlock" them for in-game purchase

2013 Ambassador Laurels

G7626-MYYFV-7K62P-JC4MV-FRHC*

KWT4H-397DQ-Y7PH6-GKRPH-M2V2*  

* = Z
Not sure which is Male or Female.. but Enjoy.

This thread is definitely lacking in "thank you"s, but I don't want any of you sharers to get discouraged. I'd say "I don't want *us* to get discouraged" but I haven't contributed a code yet, ha ha. New member. Point is, I appreciate the fact that people are even CONSIDERING sharing their codes with strangers, let alone taking the time to publicly do so. It's an awesome idea. So don't think we're all ingrates, please! As soon as I can beat a lurker to a code I'll be giving you my thanks; count on it.

Plus, I honestly can't wait til I have something to post. In years past, my unused codes just expired when I had no one to give them to. Felt like a waste. Glad I stumbled on this thread.

Dude.... fuck.these.lurkers
I know right, I already mentioned that some sections on the site should be accessible to members only!

Anyone can view Code Drops, what sucks is that lurkers are not contributing members of the community by they are eager to redeem everything.

That is why we encourage CAGs to do giveaway contests - like first quote first PM.

Also some codes that are posted might have already been used.

I know right, I already mentioned that some sections on the site should be accessible to members only!

Anyone can view Code Drops, what sucks is that lurkers are not contributing members of the community by they are eager to redeem everything.

That is why we encourage CAGs to do giveaway contests - like first quote first PM.

Also some codes that are posted might have already been used.
There is already a members only thread for this kind of stuff. people rarely ever use it.

There is already a members only thread for this kind of stuff. people rarely ever use it.
Was a new thread / group created after the site upgrade a few months back? I belonged to the old group linked in the OP, but that link doesn't appear to be working anymore, and I can't seem to find it anywhere in my profile.

Though lurking was still a problem in the member group as well.

Forcing people you mean? Like telling people how to post there own codes or who they should give them too?
Yes pandiosity "forcing people and telling them what to do" (note of sarcasm)

: / Dude where you going with this?

why won't you read dis-satisfactory comments about lurkers, actually I would love to see your reaction when you wanted a code and lurker snagged it the second earlier.

bread's done
Back