XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Posting a heads up to anyone that's considering dropping 48 hour trials here soon, or those watching for one - Major Nelson announced a free XBL Gold weekend for the 360 in US and Canada this weekend.

Posting a heads up to anyone that's considering dropping 48 hour trials here soon, or those watching for one - Major Nelson announced a free XBL Gold weekend for the 360 in US and Canada this weekend.
It simply means they give a 2 days trial to everyone, right?

Or are they real Gold membership that people can get Games with Gold ?

Anyone has tested this last time?

It simply means they give a 2 days trial to everyone, right?

Or are they real Gold membership that people can get Games with Gold ?

Anyone has tested this last time?
It's just the equivalent of a trial, access to online multiplayer and apps, no sales or Games with Gold.

Anyone want a Warface Beta code? First good one to quote me gets it.

Sorry anonymous users, would have just dropped it but I saw you. Sneaky thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a spare Titanfall beta code

i will give it to the first cag that post links to at least 3 giveaways he has done in the past
Well, I have linked people to giveaways that websites are doing that no one had previously posted!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325346-enclave-steam-key-giveaway/#entry11397018 Enclave Steam Key

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324513-mabinogi-free-in-game-pet/#entry11349319 Mabinogi In-game Pet

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324378-windborne-beta-key-how-to-get/#entry11341612 Windborne Beta Key

Haha, wow....

I'm really surprised no one caught that. Really appreciate the :D/ TITANFALL BETA CODE :D/

Cheers :beer:

EDIT: Really just glad it wasn't a lurker who snagged it. But ultimately glad I finally got a beta code
Thought it was gone to lurkers when I tried to redeem it. I don't really need the Titanfall beta code anyway, just curious to see what that code was.

Grats!

For some reason, I got sent a Titanfall beta code for both PC and Xbox One, and I only signed up for PC.

First to quote with a link to a giveaway they have done in the past gets the Xbox One code.

Edit: Sent to 

InsaneMan007

For those wanting a Titanfall code, I just contacted EA chat support and politely explained that I haven't received mine yet, and they gave me a new one on the spot.  As long as you're polite and say thank you, they will most likely help you.  Good luck!

Not sure if this is the right place to put this code (because it's an Amazon code... but for the Xbox One)

[move it if needed]

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the Xbox One, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One is available with the below code at
$39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. 

Your individual claim code:
2ZJ6-MRR6BS-3VWTNG

How to redeem your code: 
1. Click the Redeem code button below to go to the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" page 

2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout 
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page 
4. Your discount will be applied at checkout

This code expires on February 28th, 2014

Not sure if this is the right place to put this code (because it's an Amazon code... but for the Xbox One)

[move it if needed]

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the Xbox One, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One is available with the below code at
$39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Your individual claim code:
2ZJ6-MRR6BS-3VWTNG

How to redeem your code:
1. Click the Redeem code button below to go to the "Call of Duty: Ghosts" page

2. Add "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the Xbox One (shipped and sold by Amazon.com) to your Cart and click Proceed to Checkout
3. Paste the claim code above into the Gift Cards & Promotional Codes box on the Review Your Order page
4. Your discount will be applied at checkout

This code expires on February 28th, 2014
lurked nice drop though.

Giving away a 20 off coupon for ghosts from amazon.

Don't want a lurker snatching it up so first reply that needs it and is a good member gets it.

$20 off Call of Duty Ghosts on Amazon

Got this email from Amazon, Enjoy :D

fda9dc11149092fdd369bdf6cd4ee8d4.png

bread's done
Back