XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Time to d-d-d-d-drop the codes.

Aqua: 34MMW-P39XF-XTFCQ-WVD3R-R9XKZ
Ms. Splosion Man: W4M39-M3KF2-C2F6H-3J699-TTRQZ & K42PQ-DHQK7-QDVVD-Y9MGW-YPTXZ
The Maw: DG6CX-9V96H-Q4P2C-XR6WT-XYRPZ

Please like this, quote this, or reply to let everyone know which code you took.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to d-d-d-d-drop the codes.

Aqua: 34MMW-P39XF-XTFCQ-WVD3R-R9XKZ
Ms. Splosion Man: W4M39-M3KF2-C2F6H-3J699-TTRQZ & K42PQ-DHQK7-QDVVD-Y9MGW-YPTXZ
The Maw: DG6CX-9V96H-Q4P2C-XR6WT-XYRPZ

Please like this, quote this, or reply to let everyone know which code you took.
Aqua and Ms Splosion Mans gone. Didn't try the Maw but I'd assume that is as well. Nice drop though!

First to quote this post and tell a story of their most embarrassing video game moment gets my The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 code

Ms. Splosion Man codes for anyone that still doesn't have it.

R6MMQ-9RWM6-RPM6Y-T2H3V-T4H9Z

T63J2-96YFD-9WCD7-FQKGV-KR26Z

QJH6K-KR7TC-Q4JK3-K29HD-4M2VZ

Ms Splosion Man:

PWWHW-JCYQ9-3WVP3-F2CHJ-MJWDZ

DPTQF-727P6-7JJDK-JHCDF-HMR4Z

RTYJV-X3JXR-CPG6V-7KTPY-M3W7Z

3X4P2-9GGQ2-KXD34-MM9VK-TR4TZ

The MAW :

MXRTHT-24GW7-THPRG-PKP7Q-Y2DYZ

VFCQM-MRDJ6-GRVX6-C36TR-M4GGZ

2F6FF-QDHRT-QJ3R7-CD4DV-HX2RZ

7W3WT-PV6WR-HDDVH-3XHTQ-3JM4Z

I didn't.
So bless the community with a few. I already have all the games offered in the One Hot Holiday contest so I could care less about obtaining any. Not to mention they expire tomorrow but I'm sure many members would be greatly appreciative for one. Even make it a "quote & like" kinda deal to "lurker-proof" the giveaway

Just sayin'....

So bless the community with a few. I already have all the games offered in the One Hot Holiday contest so I could care less about obtaining any. Not to mention they expire tomorrow but I'm sure many members would be greatly appreciative for one. Even make it a "quote & like" kinda deal to "lurker-proof" the giveaway

Just sayin'....
I only have one and Id prefer to trade it out with my last Fable Heroes.

Just sayin'....
My thoughts exactly, but to each his own.

good luck in that venture, you have until tomorrow (which I didnt realize lol..)

Well, good luck with that. Thought you'd be nice enough to bless the community with a code or 2. Oh well, no worries....

But since people want to come into a FREE code drop forum and bite their thumbs at everyone, I will try to ease the tension with one. Had inquired about it for a friend but they had already received one so why not give back to this lovely community

First to LIKE and QUOTE this post will get my last copy of Ms. Splosion Man

[quote name="OrchestratedHtz" post="11564395" timestamp="1393533780"]Well, good luck with that. Thought you'd be nice enough to bless the community with a code or 2. Oh well, no worries....

But since people want to come into a FREE code drop forum and suck their thumbs at everyone, I will try to ease the tension with one. had inquired it for a friend but they informed me they had already received one so why not give back to this lovely community

First to LIKE and QUOTE this post will get my last copy of Ms. Splosion Man[/quote] hey

My thoughts exactly, but to each his own.

good luck in that venture, you have until tomorrow (which I didnt realize lol..)
Yeah. Already have a biter on it. Last minute wanters.

Well, good luck with that. Thought you'd be nice enough to bless the community with a code or 2. Oh well, no worries....

But since people want to come into a FREE code drop forum and bite their thumbs at everyone, I will try to ease the tension with one. Had inquired about it for a friend but they had already received one so why not give back to this lovely community

First to LIKE and QUOTE this post will get my last copy of Ms. Splosion Man
A code or two is all I have left. So don't try to guilt trip me cause I choose to trade instead of just offer it up to any of the many lurkers here. I've "blessed" the community with enough freebies as is, and I'm choosing to trade these last ones.

Yeah. Already have a biter on it. Last minute wanters.

A code or two is all I have left. So don't try to guilt trip me cause I choose to trade instead of just offer it up to any of the many lurkers here. I've "blessed" the community with enough freebies as is, and I'm choosing to trade these last ones.
Was literally my last code. And no need for you to justify yourself. I don't care, like I stated previously. Let's just keep this topic to what the title says is my main point here

Was going to drop earlier but things came up. RIP Dad 1963-2014

Ms Splosion Man: [SIZE=13.5pt]QJ3YK-XQDG7-JR79W-TQ2GX-CTT9Z[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]KJD2R-MVXWM-2QXRQ-2367G-DX7RZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Aqua: D9CKC-66VKC-RXQX7-F4M3R-4MTDZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]GW44G-FVJGJ-KHHFM-T6PXD-GTVHZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]The Maw: XXDDP-9MHVT-KPJWX-R666M-7YFKZ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]WMDQ9-9DC2H-WH2VC-PF9V4-6KF6Z[/SIZE]

Tv shows episodes

Raising hope:

[SIZE=13.5pt]TV784-486HK-P4DDG-QBWRK-FB3QJ[/SIZE]

Enlisted:

[SIZE=13.5pt]6P28X-RYV4D-HCCVK-GYQC8-94GQB[/SIZE]

Tv shows episodes

Raising hope:

Enlisted:

Didn't take any codes but real sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you and the fam

Grabbed the first Splosion Man 37 minutes after you posted. That HAS to be a record. Thanks for the drop. Thoughts are with you in this difficult time, fellow CAG.

Before anyone starts pointing their finger at the thread title, I'm aware that there's no trading in this thread but I'm unable to post in the trade thread for some reason (perhaps because this account is new) so I have no choice. I have little time to make this deal.

Anyway, I have a download code for the Wolf Among Us Episode 2 that expires in a little under 9 days in my message box. I'm looking for a 30 day Xbox Live trial. If anyone is interested, hit me with a PM and we'll talk.

Again, i'm aware of the rules but I don't need this content and i'd hate to see it go to complete waste.

Here are two codes I don't need

an episode of the FOX comedy series Raising Hope on Xbox Video

an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.

pm me if you want the codes. only one per person.

Before anyone starts pointing their finger at the thread title, I'm aware that there's no trading in this thread but I'm unable to post in the trade thread for some reason (perhaps because this account is new) so I have no choice. I have little time to make this deal.

Anyway, I have a download code for the Wolf Among Us Episode 2 that expires in a little under 9 days in my message box. I'm looking for a 30 day Xbox Live trial. If anyone is interested, hit me with a PM and we'll talk.

Again, i'm aware of the rules but I don't need this content and i'd hate to see it go to complete waste.
Or you could just gimme the code :D/

Tv shows episodes

Raising hope:

Enlisted:

No codes taken, just wish to send my condolences. My mom passed a few years back, I know its hard

bread's done
Back