XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

There's a slight chance that I might have acquired a redeemable code for The Maw through some weird methods and unknown people who none shall ever guess. So I thought I would give back to my community by dropping it here, for all the people.

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

So ..Here's the code out in the open for everyone.

MMCPK-FVMM2-CK294-YT3YH-F6GCZ

There's a slight chance that I might have acquired a redeemable code for The Maw through some weird methods and unknown people who none shall ever guess. So I thought I would give back to my community by dropping it here, for all the people.

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

So ..Here's the code out in the open for everyone.

MMCPK-FVMM2-CK294-YT3YH-F6GCZ
Dammit it got taken already..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I have a Dead Space 2 Online Pass code seeing as how it's an online pass I don't want it lurked so like this or quote it and I'll PM the code to you.

You'll have to dig deep to get this one: first person to correctly guess which celebrity visited my school yesterday gets a 48 hour xbl code. Hint: it's an athlete who started a program with the acronym BOV.

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit
1 Male & 1 Female
 ​
all gone
 ​
Like this post & Quote with the gender you want... FCFS...​

I have an  :xb1:  code for ACIV Preorder Bonus Lost Treasures Pack. PM with CAG date earlier than when it came out in November gets it.

Gone

Warrior Armor - Red ( Female )

W69D3-XXY4H-PMK4W-DKC47-9CXTZ
RRYQM-HCWKX-KXQGJ-DFKX3-7VTGZ
YP3YP-49GCX-WP2VJ-T92FF-J2PTZ
VC4MM-HM43C-GTWQG-FYG3V-493XZ
KJM3G-GJFHH-TDG2P-JRRQ6-MM7CZ
XTRJC-JC2FJ-H7DRK-W7KPR-2DVHZ
VVVHC-PKXVY-W94JQ-669H3-2TPMZ
FWT3Y-QM96Q-V6PYT-F639Q-4493Z

Maybe someone has an unnecessary code for avatar (male), PM please.

Warrior Armor - Red ( Female )

W69D3-XXY4H-PMK4W-DKC47-9CXTZ
RRYQM-HCWKX-KXQGJ-DFKX3-7VTGZ
YP3YP-49GCX-WP2VJ-T92FF-J2PTZ
VC4MM-HM43C-GTWQG-FYG3V-493XZ
KJM3G-GJFHH-TDG2P-JRRQ6-MM7CZ
XTRJC-JC2FJ-H7DRK-W7KPR-2DVHZ
VVVHC-PKXVY-W94JQ-669H3-2TPMZ
FWT3Y-QM96Q-V6PYT-F639Q-4493Z

Maybe someone has an unnecessary code for avatar (male), PM please.

Just for fun I copied the code KJM3G-GJFHH-TDG2P-JRRQ6-MM7CZ and pasted it in google and did a search, and wouldn't you know my surprise. I wonder what the algorithm is like for creating codes. Because the only page that came up for this search yielded a post from 2012 from someone giving away 30 codes for this very item.

Just for fun I copied the code KJM3G-GJFHH-TDG2P-JRRQ6-MM7CZ and pasted it in google and did a search, and wouldn't you know my surprise. I wonder what the algorithm is like for creating codes. Because the only page that came up for this search yielded a post from 2012 from someone giving away 30 codes for this very item.
LOL, I did the same thing, and found the same result, Reported...the nerve

I can't imagine any of them would be useful after all these years, but hope I didn't stir up any trouble, wasn't my intention...

I can't imagine any of them would be useful after all these years, but hope I didn't stir up any trouble, wasn't my intention...
I reported the post before you even replied, its a waste of peoples time to load up xbox or website to try and redeem codes that are useless, if anyone reading this would like a real xbox code quote this reply for Crackdown 2 Agency Heli

I reported the post before you even replied, its a waste of peoples time to load up xbox or website to try and redeem codes that are useless, if anyone reading this would like a real xbox code quote this reply for Crackdown 2 Agency Heli

Got to love people posting old codes so they can say " hey I'm not a lurker" lol

PS wouldn't mind the heli if ya don't mind

bread's done
Back