XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Project Spark Beta Key: 

7255N-RN78X-3PMTR-M4UP4-3J8KX

I also have 3 other keys up for grabs. To get them you must guess my number of retail Gamecube, PSP, and Xbox (Original) games.

(Numbers 1-30, 3 differerent numbers for 3 winners)  Just PM me.

[SIZE=18pt]How to play Project Spark Beta on Xbox One[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt]Go to http://www.projectspark.com and click Redeem Beta Key.[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]Click here to download Project Spark from the Xbox Marketplace.[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]Launch Project Spark on Xbox One.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]How to play Project Spark Beta on Windows 8.1[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt]Go to http://www.projectspark.com and click Redeem Beta Key.[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]Click here to download Project Spark from the Windows Store.[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]Launch Project Spark.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
PROJECT SPARK BETA XBOX ONE

MPMNJ-7N2P4-KJ8K4-J3MM5-7J7XX

MPMNR-PT2K5-N3TPN-K735M-2PM7X

MPMR4-7KMM8-T7KNK-RKRRP-2P8MX

MPMRN-TXPRT-8MNRX-84XPP-3KRRX

MPMPK-7JJ6K-UTKMM-P22NU-364NX

PROJECT SPARK BETA  XBOX ONE

N2NJJ-2MMRU-PT53K-6587N-UU66X
N2NK7-25NNJ-N44UR-U47UM-3XM4X
N2NUK-3M8TM-62TJK-X6J34-JXT6X
N2NMJ-JJ5U3-4KM73-T4MRU-25X5X
N2NR6-MKU2N-XU7RN-3P288-37M7X

MP3XR-T285U-NNU8M-P8RPK-KMTTX
MP32K-7MP67-4848R-7P4MT-2PURX
MP353-NX35T-KNNR5-37727-58U7X
MP38U-X6PJM-KRR4T-P85UU-2KX7X
MP3KK-NR4KN-7P5J3-TUNM6-PRKMX

Tomb Raider Shirt
VYG26-7V92V-RM93X-VK339-YKXWZ

Lara Croft Avatar Outfit
FQXDM-R3J29-QGYH9-DXYGY-7HMTZ

Project Spark Beta Codes

M38TJ-J5N6P-54U46-28XU5-XU72X

M3827-X727U-KNXM4-PMUKX-6UTPX
M383T-RNN2J-NM3U4-5236N-22UXX
M383J-MM442-234JU-R742T-R37PX
M383P-K752U-NNP66-MNN2X-6534X

Project Spark

36MU6-RTMJ2-KRN2P-88XJX-65UKX
36MM2-4R8JT-3U8U4-5UUJT-P2NMX
36MM4-PTPPU-N3XJ5-RTU86-2362X
36MM7-UK5K8-UKM5N-4PTTP-XNPRX

Too damn Big!
guess my weight to win

2785428270_59baaafae2.jpg
43,265 bytes. I hope I don't win the car, doesn't look like it's in too good of shape.

All Female Avatar Outfits

Sgt. Psychedelic
9JYJM-4JCWX-DD9RC-YFFV3-7T9CZ

Move Buster
2KYRY-P79WT-TJMG2-H3Q7Y-FHFQZ

Queen of the Charts
WYG2K-MRVTH-GXPGM-MHFK7-P64JZ

Queen of the Charts Extreme
QRG9T-YCJTK-4HWPD-WQXF7-WV2FZ

Country Proud
C9KV7-WGGYY-GMJXQ-TD3DP-23MYZ

Hunka hunka Rock
9CHMV-4C3GQ-D9R9P-GC7JP-46YYZ

Glam Rocker
6T72Y-Y39J7-3XFH4-WH4KM-Y2Y2Z

Halo Warrior Armor - Red
7W37T-GTF3F-H6J9C-J6XWW-MP9DZ

All Female Avatar Outfits

Sgt. Psychedelic
9JYJM-4JCWX-DD9RC-YFFV3-7T9CZ

Move Buster
2KYRY-P79WT-TJMG2-H3Q7Y-FHFQZ

Queen of the Charts
WYG2K-MRVTH-GXPGM-MHFK7-P64JZ

Queen of the Charts Extreme
QRG9T-YCJTK-4HWPD-WQXF7-WV2FZ

Country Proud
C9KV7-WGGYY-GMJXQ-TD3DP-23MYZ

Hunka hunka Rock
9CHMV-4C3GQ-D9R9P-GC7JP-46YYZ

Glam Rocker
6T72Y-Y39J7-3XFH4-WH4KM-Y2Y2Z

Halo Warrior Armor - Red
7W37T-GTF3F-H6J9C-J6XWW-MP9DZ
all lurked. thank you any way.

Sorry, had a brain fart and thought I had clicked into another forum. Won't happen again
=^\

Accept this code as apology

FIFA 14 2200 FUT PTS

MGV2H-TYQD7-4JGYJ-4VDR4-Y2P6Z

To be fair, there's no proof that it was actually dropped. It could've been a used code to begin with
to be honest it probably was.... nobody is going to just drop a code like that they would send it in a pm (if they were even nice enough to just give it away) or they could easily sell it for 30 bucks within a day.

to be honest it probably was.... nobody is going to just drop a code like that they would send it in a pm (if they were even nice enough to just give it away) or they could easily sell it for 30 bucks within a day.
why? because i could not use it...it was region locked somehow. I asked MS and they told me that newer gold codes are region locked as well. so stop complaining. i am from germany and this code was from the US.

why? because i could not use it...it was region locked somehow. I asked MS and they told me that newer gold codes are region locked as well. so stop complaining. i am from germany and this code was from the US.
No need to get defensive, I was just saying that's a possibility.

If you truly gave it away then that's awesome!

But in reality, any code that is "lurked" could have easily been a used code already and it's not everyday you see someone give away a year of Gold for free, you could have sold it for $30

Actually I got this for free because I used my bing credits (through VPN) for amazon gift cards. And I thought it would be nice to give something back because I got a lot over the years here. But it is ok...do not expect anything again.

Actually I got this for free because I used my bing credits (through VPN). And I thought it would be nice to give something back because I got a lot over the years here. But it is ok...do not expect anything again.
no need to get defensive like ghost said we were just saying that almost never happens.. but if you really want to go that route then fine. I now know you are just lying because bing does not offer a 12 month card they only have one month cards so thank you for clearing that up

Edit: saw you went back and edited your post to say you used it for amazon gift cards... nice way of trying to get out of lying. Though if you bought the Xbox live on amazon it would of been for your region and not the us... nice try though

no need to get defensive like ghost said we were just saying that almost never happens.. but if you really want to go that route then fine. I now know you are just lying because bing does not offer a 12 month card they only have one month cards so thank you for clearing that up

Edit: saw you went back and edited your post to say you used it for amazon gift cards... nice way of trying to get out of lying. Though if you bought the Xbox live on amazon it would of been for your region and not the us... nice try though
since i actually knew that someone would say this I explained/edited this before you posted this trash. live gold through bing would be too expensive anyway. and smart people would know that you can use USD amazon gift cards only in the US. so I cannot redeem those amazon gift cards here on my german amazon account (different currencies...you know!?!)

I was able to redeem MSP before MS changed it. Now they changed it for gold cards as well. that easy. dbag...

and to explain it further...12months were on sale on Feb 2nd. It took me weeks to get a final reply from MS. they cannot give me a gold code for my region because usually you are only able to buy those gift cards with an US address. Since I just added a random address to my amazon (US) account it is my fault.

but like i said. I will not drop anything again. Especially if people like you could get it.

Dude, just stop. No one actually up and said you used it then posted it. They ssid you may have. So do you realize how you're making yourself look with all this? Just leave it be.

Isn't bing rewards only in U.S.?

Again, no one was saying 100% that you were "lying" or whatever, it's just strange to see something so big just given away.

But now you're story is all twisted and it's looking strange.

No need to continue this though.

If you really gave the code away, thank you very much, that was a great contribution to the community.

If you didn't, then it's whatever.

bread's done
Back