XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Isn't bing rewards only in U.S.?

Again, no one was saying 100% that you were "lying" or whatever, it's just strange to see something so big just given away.

But now you're story is all twisted and it's looking strange.

No need to continue this though.

If you really gave the code away, thank you very much, that was a great contribution to the community.

If you didn't, then it's whatever.
yes. bing rewards is US only. dont know why it is strange. I gave a code away that I or anyone in my region cannot use. It was my fault and MS does not want to give me another code because I used a random address (McDonalds Washington)

I won't continue. From now on I will not post any sites for giveaways and I will not drop anything again. Seriously...people like you make people to lurkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. bing rewards is US only. dont know why it is strange. I gave a code away that I or anyone in my region cannot use. It was my fault and MS does not want to give me another code.

I won't continue. From now on I will not post any sites for giveaways and I will not drop anything again. Seriously...people like you make people to lurkers.
Can everyone included in this "argument" please HIDE their comments? Thank you

Nope but I will give out this code for a crackdown heli avatar prop that insaneman007 gave me but I noticed I already had it on my account so here ya go

D2PQX-JQHH8-GRCHF-CH9V6-6WRM8

Rules: 1 arcade game per cag. quote your name next to the number of the game you want.
and when I get on later ill pm you the XBLA code, and codes may or may not work. been having them for a long time.

The maw

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man

Rules: 1 arcade game per cag. quote your name next to the number of the game you want.
and when I get on later ill pm you the XBLA code, and codes may or may not work. been having them for a long time.

The maw

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua
1.dabudkrew

Ms. Splosion man

[quote name="GE7VOCiiDE" post="11617018" timestamp="1395066224"]Rules: 1 arcade game per cag. quote your name next to the number of the game you want.

The maw

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer
1.LuisEHuerta

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man
1.[/quote]

The maw
Toy Soldiere
Wreckateer
1.EpicGilgamesh
Aqua
Ms. Splosion man

The maw
Toy Soldiere
2.Little Macintosh
Wreckateer
Aqua
Ms. Splosion man
Thanks for this

Sorry dabudkrew, if you can see the games u want has been asked for already so if you want pick a different game.

ps. Ill be pm ing the codes later. When I get back from school

The maw

Toy Soldiere
1. OrchestratedHtz

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man
Please and thank you

Here's the updated list:

The maw

Toy Soldiere
1.Little Macintosh
2.OrchestratedHtz

Wreckateer
1.LuisEHuerta
2.EpicGilgamesh

Aqua
1.Tohis

Ms. Splosion man
1.Glass Ghost 0

The maw
2.Tom Foolery Thanks for the giveaway GE7VOCiiDE
Toy Soldiere
Wreckateer
Aqua
Ms. Splosion man

The maw
2.Tom Foolery Thanks for the giveaway GE7VOCiiDE
Toy Soldiere
Wreckateer
Aqua
Ms. Splosion man
Wreckateer, number 2
tnx!

The maw

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man
1. Parrothead87

The maw
3. Liquid Fusion

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man

The maw
3. Liquid Fusion

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man
But then people want to jump on me when I say we need to make these code drops "lurker proof" pttff...

The maw
7. FrankUrb88

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man
Thanks in advance.

The maw
8.MonkeyVincent5

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man

The maw
1. taygetta

Toy Soldiere

Wreckateer

Aqua

Ms. Splosion man

Halo 4 FEMALE Avatar Blue Warrior Armor

KG97X-V4QFM-XVCTW-4MF34-GY64Z
RC2KX-R3DWX-YK34T-G4MWF-C7Y4Z
9YQ29-VT67X-JF9KQ-M3JKX-66F4Z
CWC7H-7RDG4-D4K4P-Q3H3P-4QCDZ
HGMC9-CRQRG-QY23W-G7FVP-DRYYZ