XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Well, here's 2 more codes for Insecticide up for grabs.

PP4TG-JQFBJ-W4C9B-PXTGW-3V823

CXWD7-R29C2-XVR3Y-WGP4J-724GB

All in celebration of Joffrey's wedding and eventual choking incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both used good drop tho
Thanks. PM'd you an extra code since another member here was generous to just give me a code I originally offered to trade. Offered him this extra code, but he told me that I can just give this away as he really isn't going to be using it. Just passing the good deed to another member. :)

I don't know if these still work.  Found them while cleaning out my email:

The Maw 6WWC3-7JQK3-PYDTJ-X9DTQ-9KYQZ

Ms Splosion Man PCGFQ-K66DH-WH6DW-YTFRD-M9TWZ

Your side:

We are all lurkers before joining this site, so I did on www.nasa.com, www.wiki.com

Sites do not born with members on first day.

That does NOT mean you have a higher chance at all. But more new CAG registrations blow up just for one PM.

And you will have to win among all of these.

His side:

Everyone has the right whether to post it on thread or on PM.

This is totally up to him, he already said it VERY clearly.

Also, used by lurkers or CAGer doesn't make a shit to him. Why does he care? He is just having a simpler life, but you are trying to make it more difficult ( with your rules and steps ) .

He just share codes with that he doesn't need, why does he need to be bothered so much? Does he get paid?

Of course, you can make your own rules if you have something to contribute, or stop complaining others.

14 days Gold trail:

87PT7-WR7YR-W44W8-3YQRH-V773C
The key word was 'please'. You're making too big a deal out of this. You said it yourself . . 'stop complaining others' . . whatever that means. ;)

Why are all the codes gone.

EVERY TIME. ARGHH!

I need a code, i'm so bored.

Can someone please send me a code? I know that i'm begging but I've never been able to get a code so please don't reply to this saying No begging!

It really grinds my gears when I see people with less than five posts who joined less than five days ago, begging for codes!

Seriously though man, no one's gonna take pity on a newbie who doesn't follow rules.

Mods' note:

shrike4242 said:
We'll make this very simple.

If you're begging for something or putting trade posts in this thread, you're going to get your posts deleted. Repeatedly doing so will get you temp banned or banned.

If you're trying to get referrals, YouTube subscriptions, or the like in exchange for codes, you're going to get permabanned on the spot.

Are we clear enough on this point?

FiizZniiTz, on 25 Apr 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T

VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
Hmmm, good try... Yeah, I thought those REUSABLE Bing Avatar Shirt codes looked familiar... Wow, I thought all my respect for you was gone after seeing the way you acted towards a fellow member, and your blatant disregard for the rules here, but wow...

FiizZniiTz, on 25 Apr 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

Hmmm, good try... Yeah, I thought those REUSABLE Bing Avatar Shirt codes looked familiar... Wow, I thought all my respect for you was gone after seeing the way you acted towards a fellow member, and your blatant disregard for the rules here, but wow...
Yeah, I knew what they were when I saw 'em.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I have 13, that's right, 13 MALE 2013 Live Update Beta Avatar Shirts. These codes will go to the first 13, that's right, 13 non-lurkers who quote this post!

2013-live-update-beta-shirt-male.png
{----- yeah, those things.

GinsuVictim
i didn't know it was an old code 

it was posted on a different thread, how was i supposed to know

look i can't be bothered to argue with u anymore so i'm gonna stop

i hope u see sense and stop as well now

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I have 13, that's right, 13 MALE 2013 Live Update Beta Avatar Shirts. These codes will go to the first 13, that's right, 13 non-lurkers who quote this post!

2013-live-update-beta-shirt-male.png
{----- yeah, those things.
thanks

GinsuVictim

i didn't know it was an old code

it was posted on a different thread, how was i supposed to know

look i can't be bothered to argue with u anymore so i'm gonna stop

i hope u see sense and stop as well now
You shouldn't be copying and pasting other people's codes from here in the first place, especially if you're not going to give credit.

GinsuVictim

Like I said before: I don't care about you anymore.

​I'd like you to leave me alone but if you don't i'm not even gonna reply to you anymore you're a waste man.

Goodbye

​Everyone else i'm very sorry if this is annoying you. I am no longer going to listen to this guy.

bread's done
Back