XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

GinsuVictim

Like I said before: I don't care about you anymore.

​I'd like you to leave me alone but if you don't i'm not even gonna reply to you anymore you're a waste man.

Goodbye

​Everyone else i'm very sorry if this is annoying you. I am no longer going to listen to this guy.
It's funny how you try to paint me as the bad guy once all the posts are gone. My feedback alone speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was immature because the post was between me and sublimetool NOT u

U didnt have to get involved

at least he is fine with it now and leaves it in the past unlike u 

please can u stop talking to me cos its kind of annoying me now

Posted Today, 07:46 PM

FiizZniiTz, on 25 Apr 2014 - 7:41 PM, said:

GinsuVictim

Like I said before: I don't care about you anymore.

​I'd like you to leave me alone but if you don't i'm not even gonna reply to you anymore you're a waste man.

Goodbye

​Everyone else i'm very sorry if this is annoying you. I am no longer going to listen to this guy.
It's funny how you try to paint me as the bad guy once all the posts are gone. My feedback alone speaks volumes.

Its funny that ur gay

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I have 13, that's right, 13 MALE 2013 Live Update Beta Avatar Shirts. These codes will go to the first 13, that's right, 13 non-lurkers who quote this post!

2013-live-update-beta-shirt-male.png
{----- yeah, those things.
I would appreciate it, if there are any left.

You guys are cheaters! No where in that quote does it say "Hey, quote this post for a code" ... However, my ORIGINAL post does... Ugh, you guys are lucky I don't like to do things by the book anyway.

jphillips10 GinsuVictim
I wasn't trying to sell the. I only put them up so that I can get the wings badge which allows me to bid on others auctions and to get it I need to put up at least 5 auctions and I had nothing else to put up so I did that. I don't care if no-one bids on it. AND anyway it isn't against the rules so stop complaining

AND GinsuVictim

It would be you to spot that wouldn't it since You don't seem to like me after the other day. 

THESE THREADS ARE NOT FOR POSTING REFERRALS!!!
wow. just one link to a thread on the same site and i posted it here coz all here are xbox users but that post hurt you guys so much fuck

and here are some codes for lurkers...

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit
Female: 6R2QM-4GJD3-6FHQY-6R7T4-VFTPZ
Male: 77M2Q-QM9QJ-KVG69-2QQ7M-72Q9Z​

THESE THREADS ARE NOT FOR POSTING REFERRALS!!!

wow. just one link to a thread on the same site and i posted it here coz all here are xbox users but that post hurt you guys so much fuck

and here are some codes for lurkers...

Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit
Female: 6R2QM-4GJD3-6FHQY-6R7T4-VFTPZ
Male: 77M2Q-QM9QJ-KVG69-2QQ7M-72Q9Z​
The Dark Enforcer is correct, you should NOT post anything unrelated and off-topic.

So I followed this thread, got emails notifications just to see your advertisement ?

You ruin the entire CAG forum structure.

Not to mention he's posted this same link in multiple code drop threads.
this and just one more thread :p

The Dark Enforcer is correct, you should NOT post anything unrelated and off-topic.

So I followed this thread, got emails notifications just to see your advertisement ?

You ruin the entire CAG forum structure.
oh a single link ruin the entire CAG forum structure ?

for ur information, i posted asking for xbox referrer before and i got so many positive replies. and i also got referred and earned 5000 reward credits. it took more than just one post to achieve all that and no one interfered or didnt gave any negative response. so i wonder what happened to those nice people...

bread's done
Back