XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

7 Day Codes More codes at my new shop :D

THEY DONT STACK

27R2T-HYP4V-VRX77-T3WVP-HJP9P
BHG6P-D9J9F-MGWDY-JF4H2-BBQDR
9DFWY-M3VCV-KR67X-RM446-XVBQ2
P2J6R-T8HX2-2BQ78-R2X4T-JQ3DX
W36YQ-JR4MG-3WGPJ-PQ668-49JX9
CQKJV-V8RCV-77H9P-TQ83H-CKGHG

Classic Splatterhouse Games Unlock code - 

QXRV9-X7TC6-XF4XD-9YPGW-KG94Z

(I am pretty sure you still need the Splatterhouse disc to play these)

"_orza"?

Message me GamerDude316 with what you meant. I doubt this code still works but if it does my brother could use it because his account ran out.
The * in the middle of the code is the letter missing from the word "_orza". In this case, it appears to be Forza (the racing series), but the code was already used.

Not gonna be anything TOO special, lol. Probably a wreckateer or Ms Splosionman.
Eh, it's still a nice thing to do. I do wonder though how some people on this site always seem to just have codes lying around.

Eh, it's still a nice thing to do. I do wonder though how some people on this site always seem to just have codes lying around.
I have a few lingering around myself, lol. Yeah. Well its about time to contribute again.

Alright. A code for Ms. Splosionman to the first to answer my question correctly.

Rules:
One guess per person. Seeing as there's not TOO many to guess.

Who is my favorite group of superheroes? (The name of the group)

I have a few lingering around myself, lol. Yeah. Well its about time to contribute again.

Alright. A code for Ms. Splosionman to the first to answer my question correctly.

Rules:

not playing because I already have game. Good giveaway though

Justice League?

Rules:

The Avengers?

Watchdogs Monster Weapon code 360:

CE33-5DM-3J7C-DA3W-RLXQ

(Scrambled)

Skittles 1 week Gold Trial:

W4P4G-2QJ2P-22GBD-8JTY4-3F34J

Skittles 1 week Gold Trial:

877Q6-FPMTX-WMCPR-GFR9T-WPWH8

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back