XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name="EpicGilgamesh" post="12010820" timestamp="1408084488"][quote name="Ironman8" post="12010818" timestamp="1408084393"]48 hour Xbox live gold trial. First person to quote and like this I will PM the code.[/quote][/quote]liked and quoted . :D

smdh seriously if you cant differntiate between a quote and a actual statement idk why u on forums. someone liked and quoted in the first 6 minutes of that being posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
48 Hour Trials
2V78X-42W9T-XJJK6-PW9FX-Q238D
FBFD6-D8B7T-4JDVG-MT6TX-2GC28
GDB48-47VDQ-GQ2QX-3RT7D-HW8Q7
FCC7W-PGTV3-88JX7-X8K9F-HMFVC
Q3MYV-WWPM4-XCXWP-6QHXY-GC4PP
C2TVV-RKB4C-MTXJ8-RD2DG-R2FV2

Alan Wake
JVPWK-6PDFQ-4HP7P-T47Q6-YWGQW

ive entirely stopped caring about stuff on here it gets lurked so fast i almost dont even come to this site in general anymore, lame fucking rules and even worse ppl cant post privately. you didnt make a contribution to the community if some random with no account takes the code, for 1 you should only post codes in private requiring a specific thing to accomplish each one. then pick from the list a person with atleast a couple of posts under that account atleast. If i have to spell it out for you id rather just delete my account and piss off to some other useless forums giving away codes in public view just cuz their fucking lazy and cant come up with something intelligent so the people who put time into thanking people get the code, instead some loser who gives no fucks gets it 99% of the time

As of now there are only 3 members and 3 guests. Do those lurkers really wear out their F5 key that fast? Oh and I found a letter from a lurker the other day:

Dear ,

Thanks for listing the code for your DLC. Keep on posting the codes on the forums indiscriminately!

Love,

ive gotten 1 code from a random drop in 3 years, after ive contributed to the site using the layout i posted. not to sound like im bitching but the reason this site sucks is cuz in general its just bad and not updated and i dont see any ops doing anything but sending messages bitching about whats said in forums

its OT its specifically regarding the lurkers that come to this thread and waste real members time. Reminds me of something i learned when i was a kid, learn to respect fellow man until they disrespect you. then fuck em

i buy 99% of the things on my xbox, until policies in these forums are changed i will no longer contribute. I suggest the rest do the same and go to a different site i wont name any just google it

On that delightful note, I have a 1 month xbox live gold code. I'll give it to the first person that likes and quotes this post.

*Don't sweat the small stuff ^^

i buy 99% of the things on my xbox, until policies in these forums are changed i will no longer contribute. I suggest the rest do the same and go to a different site i wont name any just google it

Dude just leave then.... Trust me no one gives a fuck... The 3 threads you have posted in within the past 2 years are pretty much better off

Its a much better place without all the bitching and complaining about not getting FREE CODES to games in which you would never own without the generosity of other people

Again if you haven't gotten it by now... Just fuck off and stop bitching about something that's free ... Or in your mind something that this site owes you

wow enough with the negativity. whining about not getting free codes? maybe its time to grow up

Halo Reach Banshee Avatar Prop
49WCG-QMGPR-XYGC7-C6MV6-D6JYZ

Battlefield 3 Man On Fire Avatar Tee
F93XX-C72FK-6JHVD-DKMMT-YWWDZ

Battlefield 3 Support Helmet
WC6Q6-KDD6H-VP2QY-F334X-YKMDZ

Crysis 3: Brawler Pack & Stalker Pack
 2V6QC-P4VFG-FQT74-VYH3V-GC3DZ
74RXV-FK49G-QCGDP-9YTPD-Y9DFZ

48 hour trial BR27P-KWGBQ-K3863-KW9R4-82QVH
48 hour trial MFFB6-QBTFP-7GPKG-DQQCC-9JGWF
48 hour trial MPMPH-MP6QD-4MCXJ-K6R84-RYRGQ
48 hour trial W62FC-VV2WB-TV7P4-W9V2R-7DF6H

MS SPLOSION man TM78Q-PQBJP-PC7JD-HMG43-JQ3JV

enjoy

wow enough with the negativity. whining about not getting free codes? maybe its time to grow up

Halo Reach Banshee Avatar Prop
49WCG-QMGPR-XYGC7-C6MV6-D6JYZ

Battlefield 3 Man On Fire Avatar Tee
F93XX-C72FK-6JHVD-DKMMT-YWWDZ

Battlefield 3 Support Helmet
WC6Q6-KDD6H-VP2QY-F334X-YKMDZ

Crysis 3: Brawler Pack & Stalker Pack
2V6QC-P4VFG-FQT74-VYH3V-GC3DZ
74RXV-FK49G-QCGDP-9YTPD-Y9DFZ

48 hour trial BR27P-KWGBQ-K3863-KW9R4-82QVH
48 hour trial MFFB6-QBTFP-7GPKG-DQQCC-9JGWF
48 hour trial MPMPH-MP6QD-4MCXJ-K6R84-RYRGQ